STOP coping. You are NOT the "main character"

do people actually just go out and clap randomly?
lockdown 2020 every thursday at 8pm ppl would stand outside their houses or lean out their windows and clap.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Danish_Retard, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SkinjobCatastrophe
Ugh. Stories. Aren't we all? From the moment we take our first breath of this poisonous world, our story begins. Although the prequel being a parasite infecting the host, mother, then utilizing her resources to build a body that resembles her, so she'll trust you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 5189
i forget that im a teen tbh. when i think of teen i think of 13-16 year olds
u aren’t a teen ur an adult, 18-19 year olds get treated differently and have bigger responsibilities than 13-16 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and SkinjobCatastrophe
I am the main character in a movie about a guy who is really boring and uninteresting and unattractive

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and never_lucky
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Adriana Lima
You're terribly wrong
Many cult movies are about average people and nothing much happens
:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
The more we converse inside this Devil's Playground, internet in general, the smarter that Beast becomes. We're feeding it knowledge - our weaknesses and fears - our dreams - hopes - anger - love. We're snitching ourselves out. And think about those shutdowns and stay at home orders. The internet BOOMED! That Beast was happy.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
there is a move where your the main character

They really made him a tall white normie :lul:

That shortfilm makes me seethe, I hope the creator of it gets a fucking concrete block on his head.

I'm mirin the cels that got featured in a movie tho jfl

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky

Just be asian strikes again

Screenshot 2021 06 04 at 201800

They really made him a tall white normie :lul:

That shortfilm makes me seethe, I hope the creator of it gets a fucking concrete block on his head.
View attachment 1164876

I'm mirin the cels that got featured in a movie tho jfl
lol its so fucking cringey its just the same old made up stereotype of a guy with poor fashion harrassing girls and then hating women for getting rejected rather than hating valid things like hypergamy and degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

i look a bit like him tbh with my narrow lower third big nose big eyes and sticky out lips

its normal to feel like you are the "main character" since you live in your own mind, you watch your life on first person view, which creates the illusion of you being the "main character".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
its normal to feel like you are the "main character" since you live in your own mind, you watch your life on first person view, which creates the illusion of you being the "main character".
ye but when ppl say theyre the main character in a narcicistic way as in other ppl actually care about their life n stuff which they dont

ye but when ppl say theyre the main character in a narcicistic way as in other ppl actually care about their life n stuff which they dont
Life is a movie and I'm the star

Ugh. I cringed when that ricecel said "snacks." Ugh. Cringe! I hate that word. I also hate it when foids use the word, buttercup, when I'm powerdrilling them. "Ugh, yeah, baby! Right there! Churn my buttercup good!" Ugh. Cringe.

Not only is no one the main character, but we are very small compared to the size of the entire universe and that universe is just one of many if the multiverse exists. https://htwins.net/scale2/

Jfl at OP for thinking most chads or Stacies are interesting people. Nobody cares about how 'special' you are if you are good looking.

John cormack probably changed the world 10000000x more than any chad. Do most people care? Nope. Why? Because he looks like an incel.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Jfl at OP for thinking most chads or Stacies are interesting people. Nobody cares about how 'special' you are if you are good looking.

John cormack probably changed the world 10000000x more than any chad. Do most people care? Nope. Why? Because he looks like an incel.
This

thankfully this mainly only applies to normies or teenagers with egos (@TraumatisedOgre) and not the people on here but i just want to get this off my chest cuz i saw it all the time when i was a teenager and i see ppl on tiktok who genuinely unironically think they're the 'main character'

If your life isn't interesting enough to have a successful movie out of it then you aren't the main character. it's as simple as that. what has happened in your life that is extraordinarily unique? even your thoughts and the ideas going on in your head aren't unique although you may think they are. you're waking up everyday and consooming and then wageslaving and then coming back home for some more consooming and then you go to bed and the cycle repeats. no one gives a shit about your sufferings nor your feelings nor your inner monolgue and it only sounds interesting to yourself.

if you really want to be the main character then stop consooming then do something or fight for something or take a route that's unique and has never been done before and even then you have a 0.1% chance of being a main character.

No question, water is wet – The East Texan
U know how sad u sound right now?

Listen bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

what? when tf did i mention literally anything about looks? literally put words into my mouth jfl

@portuguesecel also fuk u

ur so of
imagine if your class mates hear u whine like a little girl write now.
ur sounding like a bitch
Stop tryna act ard and tell me what I said that u disagree wit n why

:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
even if @OldVirgin wants to be a side character, he is still seen as the main character because of his alphaness.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot