stop fucking overthinking and majoring the minors

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
ppl here are literally spending weeks on "best skincare routine" or deciding which percent of retina to start off..like bro..just start from minimum being a good cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen, start from weakest percent and adjust if necessary.

there is no best when it comes to this shit, like everything individual results depends on a lot of different factors.

you are losing hair? alright just start off with an prevention tool and a regrowth tool, like RU and minoxidil, see how you react and adjust from there, no fucking rocket science.

dont worry while you stay off this forum or when you start a looksmaxing protocol nothing revolutionary will suddenly pop up :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: no magical hair loss tool will out of blue come out when you start taking finasteride dont worry, really. i have been here for 2 years almost or even more idk now and the stuff going around is pretty much the same, once in couple months you will see an actual informative well put thread and that is it.

btw dont take 200 different supplements for something like do you really think it is practical to keep up with something like that? in everything you do %20 of your efforts will give %80 percent of your results.

normies ascend with actual real life softmaxxes while so called muh looksmaxers keep jerking off to the thoughts off latest revolutionary facepuller that will come out which didnt for last 3 fuckin years or a specific point on your palate when you press down with tip of your tongue there it will give you 10mm's of forward growth :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: FOH

i know some retards will understand this as not making any research about anything and just jumping in, but its natural selection at this point tbh so i dont rly care.

as much as i didnt like him as favelado lurker sirgey used to say "this is not a looksmaxing forum."

it indeed is not :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Biiyo03, thecel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
long time no see nigga

• +1
Reactions: thecel and nastynas
Skin is genetics. Yeah you can do stuff to combat acne or not smoke or use hard drugs but that’s about it.

• +1
Reactions: thecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
long time no see nigga
i been having picnics with stacy pajeetas by the ganges river, shitting in the streets

usual shit bro another day in life :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hennypapi, Looks234, turkproducer and 1 other person
i been having picnics with stacy pajeetas by the ganges river, shitting in the streets

usual shit bro another day in life :feelshehe:
another day another dump

Skin is genetics. Yeah you can do stuff to combat acne or not smoke or use hard drugs but that’s about it.
not only skin, everything is down to genetics at the end but that was not even my point of this topic but ty.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
D5FFB938 3A17 4697 8AC4 181BBE1984F7

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
perfect pheno for RTT to fuck pseudo religious muslim sluts in west JFL you should consider tbh
Lol I get no attention from ethnics

Not from decent ones most of the time anyway

Lol I get no attention from ethnics

Not from decent ones most of the time anyway
even ethnic sluts are hypergamy ridden tbh over :feelswhy:

what type of chicks do you usually bag or are interested in you?

• JFL
even ethnic sluts are hypergamy ridden tbh over :feelswhy:

what type of chicks do you usually bag or are interested in you?
JFL

oglum cok low class ingliz kizlari agliyorum, hey parasi olabalir, (bir tane rich bir kizi SIKTIM dedim da ona bana OT AL OROSPU)

ama bu aralar bir ethnicle koynusoyorum, guzel hemde kaliteli bir characterisi var

Genelde low class ingliz thot

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
JFL

oglum cok low class ingliz kizlari agliyorum, hey parasi olabalir, (bir tane rich bir kizi SIKTIM dedim da ona bana OT AL OROSPU)

ama bu aralar bir ethnicle koynusoyorum, guzel hemde kaliteli bir characterisi var

Genelde low class ingliz thot
mogger turkish ngl.

get yourself a rich şeker mommy tbh to fund your ascension theory :feelsgood:

low class english thots really intrigue me tbh they look like oranges with their fake tans and eyelash extensions i kinda want to fuck one just to try

• JFL
mogger turkish ngl.

get yourself a rich şeker mommy tbh to fund your ascension theory :feelsgood:

low class english thots really intrigue me tbh they look like oranges with their fake tans and eyelash extensions i kinda want to fuck one just to try
yoo oglum okadar da degil, i mean usual western party thots jfl

turkcem okadar kotumu:lul::lul::lul:

evet bir zengin kadin lazim, ondan sonra divorcecuck her and take half the money