Stop incel gate keeping

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
Yes I had sex a couple months back, no I prob won’t see pussy in the next 12 months

Am I incel? I think maybe 🤔. Point is we are all thirsty mofos with 0 ass to our name stop telling guys who are incels that they aren’t due to having a gf in the past or stn. If your a guy who is KHHV your no longer incel your a fucking treucel so you faggots calm yourself truecels instead

Thanks for coming to my ted talk

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, gogger, GetShrekt and 3 others
This forum should have a truecels-only subforum.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, Deleted member 16369, Albeacho and 3 others
Virginity resets everyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, Deleted member 17791, turkproducer and 4 others
OP is a house negro btw

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, gamma and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This forum should have a truecels-only subforum.
Truecels seem to not realise there’s a difference between incels and truecels. Incels are guys who are going through a super long extended drought that lasts years whislt treucels are womb to tomb virgins :feelskek:. That’s why they should claim treucel instead of incel we are the same race but different sub species

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Solidcoin, thecel and ShowerMaxxing
OP is a house negro btw
Dumb filthy pajeet dravid nigger joke come to bark for me again because I’m white and your not fuck fake as shit joke

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I'm called a mentalcel /fakecel by other incels ..cause Im not that ugly normie looking ..there's more to this world than looks ..blackpill makes you believe if you are ugly it's over ...while the truth is I've seen so many people uglier than me having sex ..even my uglier friend who has been from my childhood laughs at me saying 'i don't even know how the fuck you're a virgin and I'm not ' ..he's 5.5 and lanky af

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, turkproducer, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others
Truecels seem to not realise there’s a difference between incels and truecels. Incels are guys who are going through a super long extended drought that lasts years whislt treucels are womb to tomb virgins :feelskek:. That’s why they should claim treucel instead of incel we are the same race but different sub species
Incels fuck land whales and ugly girls every now and then. No gfs or fwb just ons. Trucels never fuck

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thecel
Virginity resets every two weeks 😢

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thecel
I'm called a mentalcel /fakecel by other incels ..cause Im not that ugly normie looking ..there's more to this world than looks ..blackpill makes you believe if you are ugly it's over ...while the truth is I've seen so many people uglier than me having sex ..even my uglier friend who has been from my childhood laughs at me saying 'i don't even know how the fuck you're a virgin and I'm not ' ..he's 5.5 and lanky af
I’m the same don’t worry I understand. To most I’m the last guy you’d assume is incel but I am hell most girls think I’m a fuckboy which is ironic considering I’m the exact opporsite of a fuckboy I’m like a starving African when it comes to pussy I don’t get none. Then again I have high standards unlike most men:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
what about our friend leonardo dicaprio

I am the one true incel. Those who cannot accept this will have to battle me

If you haven't had sex in last 6 months with a decent effort you are an incel.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This. And hence why I say most men are incel in denial

What if you never approached women cause you have a very high ego and feared rejection/humiliation ????

What if you never approached women cause you have a very high ego and feared rejection/humiliation ????
I suffer from this… if a girl doesn’t approach me I won’t make a move even if she shows intrest I can’t take rejection. Your still incel it’s called high Inhb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Dumb filthy pajeet dravid nigger joke come to bark for me again because I’m white and your not fuck fake as shit joke
I'M WHITE YOU STINKY PAJEET IM NOT A NIGGERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
892AD97E F293 4B61 BB6C 7BC19B70E3DA

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, gamma, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Go see a physiatrist or clinical psychologist

@PrinceLuenLeoncur no you can't be an incel as a male if you don't try.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18340
Keep tagging people who are such pussies they put me on ignore because I said I’d find where he lives and stab him dumb faggot
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
u actually believe this nigga?
meanwhile in reality

@PrinterAndFaxMachin
u actually believe this nigga?
meanwhile in reality

lmao his name is SonOfTyrone and he's a nigger who got bullied on Lookism so hard that he now pretends to be English because he knows blacks are the bottom of the hierarchy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also I don't know what that slave descendant has been saying about me, I put the buck-broken nigger on ignore ages ago because he was seething about me all the time and he's still on ignore now:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17311
lmao his name is SonOfTyrone and he's a nigger who got bullied on Lookism so hard that he now pretends to be English because he knows blacks are the bottom of the hierarchy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also I don't know what that slave descendant has been saying about me, I put the buck-broken nigger on ignore ages ago because he was seething about me all the time and he's still on ignore now:ROFLMAO:
I just doxxed his fb this is him irl
E7DED9A6 476F 4C9F 82B6 68C01030AE2F

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, gamma, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
jfl at this nigger @PrinceLuenLeoncur tryna hide his big ass deformed hideous nigger lips :forcedsmile:
Keep coping you fucking meme joke frog 🐸 no matter how many more fake Alts you make @benevolent you’ll never stop the truth. Cry for me you faggot

UnIGNORE me you faggot let’s meet up irl in ded srs we can meet up I’ll fucking stab you up pussy PM me if you want to meet if not STFU you dumb paki joke if rape every woman in your family and crush your puny skull and best part is you’ll get to see I’m white and cry as I kill you slowly

Keep coping you fucking meme joke frog 🐸 no matter how many more fake Alts you make @benevolent you’ll never stop the truth. Cry for me you faggot
Keep barking for me you abused nigger :forcedsmile:
Bro wants to be white so badly 💀

UnIGNORE me you faggot let’s meet up irl in ded srs we can meet up I’ll fucking stab you up pussy PM me if you want to meet if not STFU you dumb paki joke if rape every woman in your family and crush your puny skull and best part is you’ll get to see I’m white and cry as I kill you slowly
E3581238 574B 4941 8146 080295E08E9F

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369, gamma and 1 other person
Keep barking for me you abused nigger :forcedsmile:
Bro wants to be white so badly 💀
@AscendingHero ban this faggot he’s @benevolent alt he couldn’t rot after his ban he’s back to bark for me like the abused dog he is

@AscendingHero ban this faggot he’s @benevolent alt he couldn’t rot after his ban he’s back to bark for me like the abused dog he is
On god bruh, @PrinterAndFaxMachin, when some incel rotter attacks us bharat chads, they always end up being bully victims to us dark triad med badboys :ogre:
Examples : @Smesh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15004
On god bruh, @PrinterAndFaxMachin, when some incel rotter attacks us bharat chads, they always end up being bully victims to us dark triad med badboys :ogre:
Examples : @Smesh
Lmfao “bully victims” you CANNOT bully shit your a fucking curry, lowest muscle mass and muslce building genes what a fucking joke you lot are such ducking jokes I literally use your women as cum dumpsters I’m bullying you.

I’m not trapped here with you YOUR TRAPPED HERE WITH ME pajeet where do you live

Lmfao “bully victims” you CANNOT bully shit your a fucking curry, lowest muscle mass and muslce building genes what a fucking joke you lot are such ducking jokes I literally use your women as cum dumpsters I’m bullying you.

I’m not trapped here with you YOUR TRAPPED HERE WITH ME pajeet where do you live
Tales from the basement :ROFLMAO:
You aint fucking shit nigga
Also mirin projection btw @PrinterAndFaxMachin 995FBA1C AC07 4866 BD8F BA82A79BD4F2

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Tales from the basement :ROFLMAO:
You aint fucking shit nigga
Also mirin projection btw @PrinterAndFaxMachin View attachment 1645486
Projection* implies my comment relates to me in some way. Anywyas im done bullying you, your curry Aka worst race to be on earth :feelsgah: short ugly subhuman smelly and weak even gooks muscle mogg your ugly deformed kind and such a faggot pussy race as well won’t even tell me where you live :feelskek: faggot curries man

Projection* implies my comment relates to me in some way. Anywyas im done bullying you, your curry Aka worst race to be on earth :feelsgah: short ugly subhuman smelly and weak even gooks muscle mogg your ugly deformed kind and such a faggot pussy race as well won’t even tell me where you live :feelskek: faggot curries man
Jfl at this black baby carrot insulting us superior aryan masters tbh @TeraCope54 @n0rthface @gamma @BigBiceps @gamma @cloUder

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and gamma