stop masturbating, stop playing videogames

Deleted member 18603

Deleted member 18603

pWn
I beg you, those are Jewish inventions designed to keep you distracted from reconquering Europe. please, STOP HAVING FUN. yeah, don't do anything remotely fun to focus on what's important. drop everything right now and sit still, meditate, meditate more, meditate until you dissociates from your disgraceful life. walk out of your house at night, stay still in the road and wait for a truck to hit you, don't you like the wind? you see? that's what being a man is about. you defy existence by letting yourself die from the boredom.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18789, Good_Little_Goy, gamma and 5 others
I wish I could play video games but at this point I procrastinate them as well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggable, Lygodactylus, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Please don’t tell me what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Deleted member 19376 and Lygodactylus
Hamzacel invasion

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, currylightskin, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
I wish I could play video games but at this point I procrastinate them as well
starting a new game feels like haveing to learn a new job

FINALLY I CAN REPLY!!! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:not banned, finally @FailedNormieManlet I will be a man and Dom you so you'll be my servant and give me free MMA lessons

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18603 and DwayneWhite55
Good thread OP. Busted a fat one today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 18603
those are Jewish inventions designed to keep you distracted from reconquering Europe
I’m thinking of flying to Russia and fighting with them to reconquer Europe

Thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Toth's thot and Deleted member 18603
FINALLY I CAN REPLY!!! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:not banned, finally @FailedNormieManlet I will be a man and Dom you so you'll be my servant and give me free MMA lessons
Why’d you get banned 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Wtf? Nigga thats the first message you type after being given the chance to reply again

• JFL
I beg you, those are Jewish inventions designed to keep you distracted from reconquering Europe. please, STOP HAVING FUN. yeah, don't do anything remotely fun to focus on what's important. drop everything right now and sit still, meditate, meditate more, meditate until you dissociates from your disgraceful life. walk out of your house at night, stay still in the road and wait for a truck to hit you, don't you like the wind? you see? that's what being a man is about. you defy existence by letting yourself die from the boredom.
lol "Stop having fun" says the anime poster name @wizard master. Yea you should stop having fun even though you have a job that makes less than $12 an hour, and literally accomplish nothing and are an average wagecuck just like everyone else. But yea, having fun playing video games is what matters in life! I'm sorry @wizard master, I forgot just how important wasting your time doing nothing of value was! Defy existence by not letting yourself die from boredom, meanwhile ppl are working for $30+ an hour but God forbid they die from boredom @wizard master. They must be completely wasting their time making 6-figures a year!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
Yea I'm so unself-aware yet here you with your anime avy saying the same words any other edgelord would say. Keep repeating everything you've read on PSL forums and claiming you bested me yet have absolutely zero sex life. You genuinely think I haven't dealt with low IQ autist like you before, lol please respond back so I can tear you apart.
Hmm, what a shock no response. Once again the virgin reveals himself. Too easy, claiming I'm cringe and seething yet you are carbon copy of every incel on this site. Imagine calling someone cringe in 2022, you literally have no friends.
lol "Stop having fun" says the anime poster name @wizard master. Yea you should stop having fun even though you have a job that makes less than $12 an hour, and literally accomplish nothing and are an average wagecuck just like everyone else. But yea, having fun playing video games is what matters in life! I'm sorry @wizard master, I forgot just how important wasting your time doing nothing of value was! Defy existence by not letting yourself die from boredom, meanwhile ppl are working for $30+ an hour but God forbid they die from boredom @wizard master. They must be completely wasting their time making 6-figures a year!

RemoteDeafeningCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Damn bro, you got me. You're so high IQ for showing me a gif of a countdown. I can't believe I didn't see this, sorry I questioned you. Didn't realize you were the only one who could count from 5 to zero, sorry I questioned your intelligence.

• JFL
Damn bro, you got me. You're so high IQ for showing me a gif of a countdown. I can't believe I didn't see this, sorry I questioned you. Didn't realize you were the only who could count from 5 to zero, sorry I questioned your intelligence.

2098908709old-grandfather-clock-animated-gif-7.gif

Haha XD this is super funny! I can't believe you posted this gif bro, I'm peeing my pants at how just how funny this gif is! Goddamn bro you really know how to make someone laugh, because this gif is the gosh darn best!

• JFL
  • JFL
Haha XD this is super funny! I can't believe you posted this gif bro, I'm peeing my pants at how just how funny this gif is! Goddamn bro you really know how to make someone laugh, because this gif is the gosh darn best!

God you're dull

i'm putting your timed, predictable, estrogenic meltdown into perspective. you sound deranged btw, go treat yourself

God you're dull

i'm putting your timed, predictable, estrogenic meltdown into perspective. you sound deranged btw, go treat yourself
Yea what a melt down, I totally sound deranged right now coming from someone named Mr. Wizard Master! lol Which anime are you keeping up with atm, my 4 yr old niece is trying to find new shows to watch. Any insight on shows for children to watch?

Thanks OP, I know you're mocking people who improve their life but because of this thread i just deleted all my games.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 17311