STOP SAYING 'WOMEN ARE THE LESS VISUAL GENDER'

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I'm so sick and fucking tired of this statement and I'm going to show you just how bullshit it is. This phrase has become maybe the greatest cope, the greatest lie, to keep subhuman males docile.

Billy Beta-Face: 'Why don't girls like me??'

The World Elite: "Oh they care about your job bro girls are all about status bro. Totally not about looks. Even though unemployed Chad is getting all the pussy right now."

Billy Beta-Face: "Oh I'm gonna work real hard at my job and get a promotion then!"

The World Elite: "Oh yes boy keep working hard to make me rich! I can't have you LDARing. Then my society will collapse."

------------------------------

Questionnaire: Please select 'men' or 'women' for each of the following questions:

1. Which gender cares more about their outfits, matching colors and shoes, and criticizes people for what they wear? Men/Women
2. Which gender typically cares more about how the interior of their home looks? They need to make sure the curtains match the furniture, tries to find the perfect spot to put a vase of flowers, and watch HGTV? Men/Women
3. Which gender cares more about how their Instagram looks, cares more about taking pictures when travelling, and uploads the most photos to their social media? Men/Women
4. Which gender uses pinterest, an app based on 'cute' diy ideas, much more than the other? Men/Women
5. Which gender typically decorates their locker in stickers, photos, and mirrors in school? Men/Women
6. Which gender cares more about how beautiful or unique their wedding or engagement ring looks? Men/Women
7. Which gender typically has a clean, colorful, and decorated room? Men/Women
8. Which gender is more likely to have a clothing 'fashion show' at a sleepover? Boys/Girls
9. Which gender cares more about how their fingernails and toenails look? Men/Women
Add any more if you like.

Girls are extremely particular when it comes to appearance. They see more flaws in you than you see in yourself. All the phrase 'men are more visual' means is that men will fuck a 4/10, but that's because we are less visually particular.

--------------------------------

This was a recent trend on twitter. Look at these girls just SHOCKED at their guy friends' apartments. I mean HOW CAN THEY LIVE IN THIS UNDECORATED UNFURNISHED UGLY APARTMENT AND BE HAPPY??? Because us men are less visual.

Screen Shot 2018 12 27 at 123203 AM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 176, FuckMyLife and 5 others
Men: "I'd literally fuck and be in a committed LTR with any girl who actually cares about me as a human being."
*Gets called shallow and more visual than women.

Maxresdefault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Festrunk, SHARK and 3 others
Well all 9 qestions : women :redpill:

High IQ thread.

Men at minimalistic by nature. If we were to wake up tomorrow asexual we would not be spending money on expensive clothes, cars, houses, watches, phones, condos. I don't even give a shit about half the clothes I wear I just brought them to atleast have a normal sex/social life.

Only bluepilled cucks will say this. And if you dare to explain that’s not true they’ll become defensive so that the bluepilled bubble in which they live doesn’t burst.