Stop trying to be alpha

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Have you ever had one of those days where you wish would have stayed home? You run into a group of niggas who are getting there hate on

You walk by, they get salty and you reply

Then shit gets blown way outta proportion and way past discussion. It´s just you against them, you pick one and rush him. Then they pull out a pistol and now you gushing. The ambulance rushing you to the hospital with a bad concussion.

Your hit for times and one hit your spine. Your paralyzed from the waist down and wheelchair bound. But never mind that now, your just lucky to be alive. Just think it all started with you fussing with three guys. Now your pride´s in the way, you could fuck around and get shot and die any day. People die everyday. All over bullshit. Over insecurity, jealousy, pride, and apathy.

Could this be cause of hip hop music or just a lack of good sense? Usually niggas don´t know what to do when their back is against the wall so they just start shooting. For being from a different gang or even being from another side of the city. I have no more stress, now I´m straight. Now I get it, now I take time to think before I make mistakes just for my family´s sake. That part of me left yesterday and the heart of me is strong today. Im blessed to say I have no regrets because the old me is dead and gone away.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Adriana Lima and Clark69
Tumblr 1e6387d2899fac85a93e91ee80840c6b 5a068024 540

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thecel
No more 6’6 halo for you

More tales from the puerto rican nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Clark69
No more 6’6 halo for you
Being 6´6 isnt a halo. Even when I was 6´1 I was the same country ass nigga. Way before the heightmaxxing, weight gain & buzzcut, I was still the same old Puerto Rican country ass nigga to the core

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and volcelfatcel
More tales from the puerto rican nigger

View attachment 1144910
fr, him and that chink anika tan are sitting in dirt huts in their shithole countries larping fantasies from the american movies their parents had to cough up half the months rent to see a a child :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
fr, him and that chink anika tan are sitting in dirt huts in their shithole countries larping fantasies from the american movies their parents had to cough up half their rent to see a a child :lul:
Im Puerto Rican but i live and grew up in united states. If I was raised on the island i would have godly NT right now. Everytime i go to PR I get way more NT

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Deleted member 11292
Being 6´6 isnt a halo. Even when I was 6´1 I was the same country ass nigga. Way before the heightmaxxing, weight gain & buzzcut, I was still the same old Puerto Rican country ass nigga to the core
true king being that tall is a looksmin except if ur a jig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
true king being that tall is a looksmin except if ur a jig
Being that tall doesnt affect my mental state at all tbh. Heightmax is cope because it doesnt come with NT max.

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Have you ever had one of those days where you wish would have stayed home? You run into a group of niggas who are getting there hate on

Then shit gets blown way outta proportion and way past discussion. It´s just you against them, you pick one and rush him. Then they pull out a pistol and now you gushing. The ambulance rushing you to the hospital with a bad concussion.

Your hit for times and one hit your spine. Your paralyzed from the waist down and wheelchair bound. But never mind that now, your just lucky to be alive. Just think it all started with you fussing with three guys. Now your pride´s in the way, you could fuck around and get shot and die any day. People die everyday. All over bullshit. Over insecurity, jealousy, pride, and apathy.

Could this be cause of hip hop music or just a lack of good sense? Usually niggas don´t know what to do when their back is against the wall so they just start shooting. For being from a different gang or even being from another side of the city. I have no more stress, now I´m straight. Now I get it, now I take time to think before I make mistakes just for my family´s sake. That part of me left yesterday and the heart of me is strong today. Im blessed to say I have no regrets because the old me is dead and gone away.

just learn martial arts