Story from Bangkok in 2012

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Yay it's story time again! Details are fuzzy but bear with me

A few years ago when I was in Bangkok I got chatting with an American expat guy, we ended up bar hopping and hanging out all day and he invited me to some family/friends gathering he was going to that evening.

We got in a taxi and picked up one of his good friends and we headed to some Mexican ribs restaurant where we were greeted with loads of people already sat down. I met his daughter (half Asian), she was very nice and friendly towards me and she was with her Stacy white girlfriend from America. They were at university in America so just visiting dad.

After food and drinks etc.. the daughter says to me.. "hey we're going to some nice bar with live jazz music, wanna come?" and i say "sure.."

We were in the taxi and the daughter was sat in front with the driver and i was in the back with Stacy. I knew something was up.. Stacy was not happy and she didn't really wanna talk to me much.

Even before I was blackpilled I it began to dawn on me what was up.

Stacy was dressed up nicely and she wanted to be two girls alone in a Bangkok bar. Hoping to get chatted up by some hunky Chads on an expat salary... I was cramping their style.. some Non-Chad tourist in his shorts and polo shirt (i think i might have even been wearing flip-flops)

I told the taxi driver to stop for me.. I threw a 500baht note on stacys lap and said something along the lines of "i'm off, this should cover the taxi"

It's a shame. The daughter was very sweet and nice to me. She was a half-Asian Becky. Her friend was a white American Stacy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Oh ffs.

at least one person must have read my story

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Nice story, hope you ascend some day.

I would say that it’s cucked to give a girl money and all but topic title says this was all in 2012 so.

i hated that snake avi tbh