[Blackpill] [Story] Its one thing reading about the blackpill, its another thing experiencing it.

So i posted a thread about how this girl texted me after blocking me for 4 months because i told her fucking her is all i wanted. Most of you here thought she wanted to fuck, no, she didn't. I pushed the conversation into a sexual one (pretty quickly and shamelessly, tbh) and she tells me she has a boyfriend JUST FUCKING CAGE. I then ask her why she is texting me and she replies "i just wanted to wish you well for your exam, tehihi" JUST FUCKING CAGE X 10000000000.
Obviously she wanted to tell me that she got a bf, rub it in, make me feel like shit, fucking whore.

Since i didn't really give a fuck anymore i asked her, why she toyed with me earlier this year? Why she sexted me but gave me nothing irl? And guess what she said boyos? "You were moving too fast, you just wanted to fuck, you didn't show emotions,you were too stoic, you couldn't stop showing me your cock" JUST FUCKING CAGE X INFINITY.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I then debated the stupid bitch for 4 hours telling her its because of my looks, i even sent her the famous tinder blackpill experiment, (the child rapist) and she denied it all the way, she told me its cause of what i did, but I then manged to piss her off and she then told me the truth. She told me its because i'm simply average looking, while her bf is good looking, she then proceeded to feed me some more bluepills saying shit like "its okay, you're young, you're face will get better as you age" JFLLLLLL.

The bitch even proceeded to belittle me when i pissed her off saying shit like "i have far better options", this is an understatement by the way, she described that she has better options in MUCH greater detail. I then blocked and deleted her.

For those of us that do manage to ascend, never forget how they treated you, never forget how they humiliated you and laughed while doing so.

I then debated the stupid bitch for 4 hours telling her its because of my looks, i even sent her the famous tinder blackpill experiment, (the child rapist) and she denied it all the way, she told me its cause of what i did, but I then manged to piss her off and she then told me the truth. She told me its because i'm simply average looking, while her bf is good looking, she then proceeded to feed me some more bluepills saying shit like "its okay, you're young, you're face will get better as you age" JFLLLLLL.
Lmao, what a attention seeking slut. Also how old are you bro?

Holy fuck man. What a fucking bitch? So she messaged you to tell that she had a bf. JFL at anyone denying the blackpill. This is blackpill in its purest form. By any chance do you know how her bf looks? Foids are such attention whores. JFL at cucks saying it is not about looks.

mojopin

Chief of Internet Retardation
Fuark that's brutal. Sorry boyo she was clearly just using you so she feels like she still has options and at the same time teasing you with that. Sure it's your looks but don't go trying to act like a chad with normie looks or you just come across as a creep. All the halo effect. Foids will put up with that shit if it means scoring above her psl. Don't worry anyway. When you're living life to the fullest in your prime she'll be a dried up empty shell of her current self.

Fuark that's brutal. Sorry boyo she was clearly just using you so she feels like she still has options and at the same time teasing you with that. Sure it's your looks but don't go trying to act like a chad with normie looks or you just come across as a creep. All the halo effect. Foids will put up with that shit if it means scoring above her psl. Don't worry anyway. When you're living life to the fullest in your prime she'll be a dried up empty shell of her current self.
Thanks bro.

bain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8
the disturbing part here is the part where you spill your inferiority complex to a girl for 4 hours straight and try to debate with her on whether she should fuck you or not lol
if you get rejected move on

the disturbing part here is the part where you spill your inferiority complex to a girl for 4 hours straight and try to debate with her on whether she should fuck you or not lol
if you get rejected move on
I didn't debate her on whether she should fuck me, I debated her on the looks Vs personality bullshit.
She said it's my personality that turned her off and called her out on her bs and told her it's my looks, before you ask why I did it, I just wanted to see the reaction.

Women are becoming aware of the power of the pussy, they use it to catch males and turn them into orbiters and cucks.
Women's empowerment JFL

It's 2018 and juggernaut law is in full effect.

MONOGAMY IS DEAD, It's all or nothing
Get looks or die.

So i posted a thread about how this girl texted me after blocking me for 4 months because i told her fucking her is all i wanted. Most of you here thought she wanted to fuck, no, she didn't. I pushed the conversation into a sexual one (pretty quickly and shamelessly, tbh) and she tells me she has a boyfriend JUST FUCKING CAGE. I then ask her why she is texting me and she replies "i just wanted to wish you well for your exam, tehihi" JUST FUCKING CAGE X 10000000000.
Obviously she wanted to tell me that she got a bf, rub it in, make me feel like shit, fucking whore.

Since i didn't really give a fuck anymore i asked her, why she toyed with me earlier this year? Why she sexted me but gave me nothing irl? And guess what she said boyos? "You were moving too fast, you just wanted to fuck, you didn't show emotions,you were too stoic, you couldn't stop showing me your cock" JUST FUCKING CAGE X INFINITY.

The bitch even proceeded to belittle me when i pissed her off saying shit like "i have far better options", this is an understatement by the way, she described that she has better options in MUCH greater detail. I then blocked and deleted her.

For those of us that do manage to ascend, never forget how they treated you, never forget how they humiliated you and laughed while doing so.
all my exes pmed their exes.

women are good for fucking only

lol at you falling in that trap.

I knew that it will be a validation trap and making feelu like shit trap once i read that other thread by you where you said she contacted you just before exam, but i thought you knew it and wont respond her msgs, but you did, lol

BTW that will obviously fuck up your grades, not help, haha

when youre emotional on exam u acomplish everything 2 times slower and make more mistakes

It is possible she told you exactly how you fucked up

- Her gl bf was probably treating her like shit
- Wanted a less gl bf who would make her feel better

This happens ALL THE TIME

Player SMV vs Relationship SMV

People think I want to people on this forum to stop saying the N word and being anti-semtic and racist because it bothers me.

It does bother me, but your doing more harm to yourself. Why would a girl want to date a toxic piece of shit. When there are caring neurotypical options

I can never unsee the way I was treated when I was fat and now

Since you're the most polite and nicest person here, I'm going to act like I didn't read that.
Are you trolling dude?
Are you an asexual? :whatfeels:
Since you're the most polite and nicest person here, I'm going to act like I didn't read that.
Im gonna share something that I ussaly don't share with people, but here it goes.
I am actually one of the guys that looks for probably a relationship or making out. When I was a kid I was diagnosed with ADHD. I still have it (if it really exists, but ive outgrown it pretty much.), however I do think my ADHD is making me not look for sex. Its not low T as I have some signs of high T on given days.

So, most here want to get laid, but my goal here is to just get someone to hang out with and meet, makeout etc... Maybe sex in the future, but Im not a sex crazed guy really. Not sure whats wrong if I just want dates and shit and to be desired, thats why I started lifting, but not search getting laid. Don't really have the drive for it but I could have gotten laid if I wanted to. Its my theory that ADHD does this to me.

Psychonaut

кусок дерьма
Im gonna share something that I ussaly don't share with people, but here it goes.
I am actually one of the guys that looks for probably a relationship or making out. When I was a kid I was diagnosed with ADHD. I still have it (if it really exists, but ive outgrown it pretty much.), however I do think my ADHD is making me not look for sex. Its not low T as I have some signs of high T on given days.

So, most here want to get laid, but my goal here is to just get someone to hang out with and meet, makeout etc... Maybe sex in the future, but Im not a sex crazed guy really. Not sure whats wrong if I just want dates and shit and to be desired, thats why I started lifting, but not search getting laid. Don't really have the drive for it but I could have gotten laid if I wanted to. Its my theory that ADHD does this to me.
ADHD isn't supposed to make you asexual bro you're just a fag lol

Felix97

Swipe left if you‘re under 6 ft.

But you‘re still into sex. You made it sound like you don‘t like sex at all. I also desire cuddling/making out more than sex. Nothing wrong with you

ADHD isn't supposed to make you asexual bro you're just a fag lol
What do you mean a fag? I mean I think sex is ok but Im not gonna buy tons of shit for a girl to get it. or chase her only for her pussy, thats pretty normal imo. but I do find women attractive thats for sure and would want to fuck them if they were up for it
But you‘re still into sex. You made it sound like you don‘t like sex at all. I also desire cuddling/making out more than sex. Nothing wrong with you
Oh my mistake then, I am into sex then, just not making it a top priority like most incels. My top priority is finding a nice relationship that will improve my life

Psychonaut

кусок дерьма
What do you mean a fag? I mean I think sex is ok but Im not gonna buy tons of shit for a girl to get it. or chase her only for her pussy, thats pretty normal imo. but I do find women attractive thats for sure and would want to fuck them if they were up for it
Oh well now I get what you're saying I didn't understand at first. So sex is not a priority for you but you would still do it?

Oh well now I get what you're saying I didn't understand at first. So sex is not a priority for you but you would still do it?
I would do it if I had a chance. But rather than just looking for one night stands in high school which are very rare, Id rather look for a atleast 1-3 months LTR which is a lot easier in high school than just fucking around like in college.

Psychonaut

кусок дерьма
I would do it if I had a chance. But rather than just looking for one night stands in high school which are very rare, Id rather look for a atleast 1-3 months LTR which is a lot easier in high school than just fucking around like in college.
Yes that's what I want too. I don't want any one night stands I'm not a fan. I'd rather have a relationship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)