[STORY TIME 2] The Chronicles of an Incel

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
HEY GUYS, SINCE I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO REFLECT ON MY FLEETING YOUTH AND SORROWS I WILL SHARE THEM WITH YOU. TODAY I SHARE WITH YOU THE FIRST AND LAST TIME A GIRL TREATED ME WITH KINDNESS.

OF COURSE, THE STORY TAKES PLACE BEFORE PUBERTY DESTROYED THE SANCTITY OF CHILDLIKE INNOCENCE. IT WAS THE 5TH GRADE, I WAS APPROXIMATELY 10 YEARS OLD. I SOME HOW LIKE THE TRUECEL I AM ENDED UP ALONE FOR THE CARD GAMES BECAUSE MY FRIENDS LEFT ME FOR CHAD. (JFL)

OUT OF NO WHERE, THIS POLISH IMMIGRANT GIRL ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO BE PARTNERS, I SAID YES OF COURSE. BECAUSE A YOUNG NIGGA WAS A SIMP YA FEEL. SHE WAS A NEW STUDENT AT THE TIME. AT THIS POINT, WE ACTUALLY WERE SMILING AND EXCHANGING LAUGHS, PLAYING CARDS FOR THE ALLOTTED TIME THE TEACHER GAVE US.

SHE ASKED ABOUT MY FRIENDS AND I TOLD HER HOW THEY LEFT ME FOR CHAD AND I STILL REMEMBER HER SAYING TO ME ROUGHLY: “OMG THAT’S SO SAD, WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?” AND SHE EXPRESSED ACTUAL HUMAN EMPATHY. (UNHEARD OF IN THE 21ST CENTURY FOIDLET)

ASTOUNDINGLY, AFTER THIS, WE WERE TOLD TO SIT BACK IN OUR SEATS AND SHE FOLLOWED ME BACK TO MINE. THIS IS THE CRAZY PART BECAUSE AFTER 6-7 YEARS I REMEMBER EVERY DETAIL. IT WAS THE TOP RIGHT OF THE CLASSROOM AND THE WEATHER WAS SUNNY, IN THE 80s. THE ROOM INSIDE HOWEVER WAS FREEZING AND I REMEMBER HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND THE TEACHER’S DRESS. THEY LET US PLAY A LITTLE LONGER.

SHE PICKED UP A PENCIL AND STARTED IT BLOWING IT TOWARDS ME. I REMEMBER EXACTLY HOW HER BREATH FELT, IT WAS COLD AND TICKLED. I BLEW IT BACK AND WE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR A LITTLE LONGER. HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS WERE SO CUTE AND HUMAN JFL. WE DID THIS UNTIL CLASS WAS DISMISSED AND SHE SAID GOODBYE, WEEKS LATER SHE MOVED TO A NEW CITY.

JFL AT MY INCEL LIFE AND STORIES. CURSE MY FATE.

@personalityinkwell @Good_Little_Goy @niggerjew @rightfulcel thoughts on my essay ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9355 and 7 others
no tag no care

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 4612
she lost her virginity a couple weeks later

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5522 and 5 others
what a story. shame its from wattpad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 5522, wasted and 4 others
DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD DN RD

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6095 and 2 others
read everything.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and St. Wristcel
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 9072
Read every single letter and used my imagination ngl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 5522, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6095
It’s real JFL I think about this everyday because I’m trucel
i believe you bhai, i have similarly incel stories from my elementary school days

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Very brutal indeed

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Good_Little_Goy
I can relate to this tbh, in my school there were barely any girls, seemed to be invisible to all of them until this spanish immigrant girl arrived. I would catch her smiling at me in lessons and smile back and such. I never talked to her much, she didn’t speak much english and had to have a translator. I should’ve approached or smt but my development is stunted and I didn’t want a gf back then. Still think abt her sometimes though she was cute.

• So Sad
I can relate to this tbh, in my school there were barely any girls, seemed to be invisible to all of them until this spanish immigrant girl arrived. I would catch her smiling at me in lessons and smile back and such. I never talked to her much, she didn’t speak much english and had to have a translator. I should’ve approached or smt but my development is stunted and I didn’t want a gf back then. Still think abt her sometimes though she was cute.
No, this is impossible no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and St. Wristcel
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 5522
Get your life together, KING!!. You will find her and marry her one day.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 5522 and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
wtf is this, this is just sad from one curry to another

• JFL
  • +1
CHILDLIKE INNOCENCE
I HEARD THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE

• +1
tbh in elementary school i hated girls i just flicked boogers at them and had marker light saber duels with my friends or whatever

• +1
  • JFL

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
exactly, cant expect life to change without putting in work. 400 weeks is better than no meeks
based tbh
even if you are chadlite telling incels how to live
u r right

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and NarcyChadlite
based tbh
even if you are chadlite telling incels how to live
u r right

i love all you guys.. want nothing but success for every1 here. Literally best use of lockdown, caging on this site. Glad i found it

• +1
  • Love it
HEY GUYS, SINCE I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO REFLECT ON MY FLEETING YOUTH AND SORROWS I WILL SHARE THEM WITH YOU. TODAY I SHARE WITH YOU THE FIRST AND LAST TIME A GIRL TREATED ME WITH KINDNESS.

OF COURSE, THE STORY TAKES PLACE BEFORE PUBERTY DESTROYED THE SANCTITY OF CHILDLIKE INNOCENCE. IT WAS THE 5TH GRADE, I WAS APPROXIMATELY 10 YEARS OLD. I SOME HOW LIKE THE TRUECEL I AM ENDED UP ALONE FOR THE CARD GAMES BECAUSE MY FRIENDS LEFT ME FOR CHAD. (JFL)

OUT OF NO WHERE, THIS POLISH IMMIGRANT GIRL ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO BE PARTNERS, I SAID YES OF COURSE. BECAUSE A YOUNG NIGGA WAS A SIMP YA FEEL. SHE WAS A NEW STUDENT AT THE TIME. AT THIS POINT, WE ACTUALLY WERE SMILING AND EXCHANGING LAUGHS, PLAYING CARDS FOR THE ALLOTTED TIME THE TEACHER GAVE US.

SHE ASKED ABOUT MY FRIENDS AND I TOLD HER HOW THEY LEFT ME FOR CHAD AND I STILL REMEMBER HER SAYING TO ME ROUGHLY: “OMG THAT’S SO SAD, WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?” AND SHE EXPRESSED ACTUAL HUMAN EMPATHY. (UNHEARD OF IN THE 21ST CENTURY FOIDLET)

ASTOUNDINGLY, AFTER THIS, WE WERE TOLD TO SIT BACK IN OUR SEATS AND SHE FOLLOWED ME BACK TO MINE. THIS IS THE CRAZY PART BECAUSE AFTER 6-7 YEARS I REMEMBER EVERY DETAIL. IT WAS THE TOP RIGHT OF THE CLASSROOM AND THE WEATHER WAS SUNNY, IN THE 80s. THE ROOM INSIDE HOWEVER WAS FREEZING AND I REMEMBER HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND THE TEACHER’S DRESS. THEY LET US PLAY A LITTLE LONGER.

SHE PICKED UP A PENCIL AND STARTED IT BLOWING IT TOWARDS ME. I REMEMBER EXACTLY HOW HER BREATH FELT, IT WAS COLD AND TICKLED. I BLEW IT BACK AND WE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR A LITTLE LONGER. HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS WERE SO CUTE AND HUMAN JFL. WE DID THIS UNTIL CLASS WAS DISMISSED AND SHE SAID GOODBYE, WEEKS LATER SHE MOVED TO A NEW CITY.

JFL AT MY INCEL LIFE AND STORIES. CURSE MY FATE.

@personalityinkwell @Good_Little_Goy @niggerjew @rightfulcel thoughts on my essay ?
i read 0 words bhai but rock on

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel