Story time:- That one period in my life where I had a majority female friends group

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
When I was about 17, I had a friends group who were majority girls. Most of the guys in my class liked me, but they were like seriously mean to the girls and would throw shit at them and make fun of them for being stupid/poor grades (I didn't really join in because I think such bullying is awful tbh and disagree with all forms of bullying). But anyways since I was the only guy not being a dick, a few of the girls in that class ended up being friends with me. I was the only boy they were really friends with, and I watched how a female friends group operated first hand jfl.

They were huge snakes, they'd often rant about the other girls to me and tell me random drama they had with them. I'd not really pay attention/care, rarely if ever providing solutions and would just be like "omg, yeah? i can't believe that!" etc. One of the girls in that group (priya. was legit a pajeet foid btw) had a thing for me and would flirt with me. Another girl in that group was some fat white chick who also had a thing for me (emily). Both emily and priya were sort of jealous of each other and the other girl in the group (jane, she was actually hot btw lol) would flirt with me and shit to piss off both emily and priya (that's how girls operate JFL). So I'd be constantly bombared with attention so these girls could one up each other on who got the most attention. JFL I remember they'd draw on my hand and shit, and the Jane chick would ALWAYS be very flirty to me. Jane had 0 interest I think - could be wrong tho.

But I learnt this lesson. Girls will like you more, if other girls like you. That female friends group basically ended up giving me more attention from other girls too. I swear it works, women will fight other women for the attention of men, it's how I suspect most normies end up dating/getting laid. Social circle maxxing is possibly one of the easiest methods to get laid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, spongebob, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
When I was about 17, I had a friends group who were majority girls. Most of the guys in my class liked me, but they were like seriously mean to the girls and would throw shit at them and make fun of them for being stupid/poor grades (I didn't really join in because I think such bullying is awful tbh and disagree with all forms of bullying). But anyways since I was the only guy not being a dick, a few of the girls in that class ended up being friends with me. I was the only boy they were really friends with, and I watched how a female friends group operated first hand jfl.

They were huge snakes, they'd often rant about the other girls to me and tell me random drama they had with them. I'd not really pay attention/care, rarely if ever providing solutions and would just be like "omg, yeah? i can't believe that!" etc. One of the girls in that group (priya. was legit a pajeet foid btw) had a thing for me and would flirt with me. Another girl in that group was some fat white chick who also had a thing for me (emily). Both emily and priya were sort of jealous of each other and the other girl in the group (jane, she was actually hot btw lol) would flirt with me and shit to piss off both emily and priya (that's how girls operate JFL). So I'd be constantly bombared with attention so these girls could one up each other on who got the most attention. JFL I remember they'd draw on my hand and shit, and the Jane chick would ALWAYS be very flirty to me. Jane had 0 interest I think - could be wrong tho.

But I learnt this lesson. Girls will like you more, if other girls like you. That female friends group basically ended up giving me more attention from other girls too. I swear it works, women will fight other women for the attention of men, it's how I suspect most normies end up dating/getting laid. Social circle maxxing is possibly one of the easiest methods to get laid.

Tl;Dr women are social creatures that won't even take a shit without being in groups, and yet apparently its a profound observation to notice that women are competitive and jealous 🙄

I can't read all that shit. I'm having reader and writer's block. Although I think it's the autism mixed with Fortnite, but ngl, for real, nicca. You feels me?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing

Bingo pre selection baby