Story Time - The Time I Got Black Pilled By A 40 Year Old Black Cop In The Ghetto At Burger King In Nashville in 2018 - Don't Read If Impatient

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Its time for a story. Now I am pretty critical of the black community as a whole. Not necessarily because I hate them, but because I think a lot of negative theories around black culture are largely true. IE: high crime, baby mommas, high theft and murder rate, drug use, etc. But this time, I have to give this guy credit. And I would have NEVER in my entire life - I mean NEVER in a million years expected a guy like this to say something like this. But he did. And this was actually before I considered myself to be officially black pilled. I didn't even know what the term was yet. Heres how it went - So I took my friends out to Burger King in Nashville one Saturday night back in 2018. If you've lived or been there, you may know which one. It's near Wedgewood Avenue, across from the smoothie king. (I don't live in that city or state anymore so nice try if you want to dox me.) I walk in with my crew. Its me, my friend and his brother from Boston, his girlfriend at the time, my Chadlite friend, this ugly fat chick, and this nerdy skinny dude. We notice something odd about the restaurant this time - there is this enormous black man with a police uniform on sitting in the main dining area. Its just him and us. It was kind of weird to be honest. After waiting for the bitchy cashier lady to take our orders, we finally get our food, sit down, and talk about how are week went - typical bull shit - finals, parties, usually college shit. After we've been there a few minutes police officer starts a conversation with us after I think he noticed that he liked my hat or something, I can't remember exactly what it was. So we talk about the typical small talk - work, hobbies, etc. Then somehow the topic of women comes up. This man drops the biggest black pill ive ever heard from a "normie" (if he was even one). I can remember my Chadlite friend said his plan was to be married by age 25. The police officer responded and said "Well you never want to marry a black woman. Black women hate black men and will cheat on you. I still have to pay my child support after 20 years of being married to a woman I never see." We all look at him with eyes the size of saucers. Note that we are all between 19 and 20. So we are blue pilled AF. I responded by saying: that's probably true. My friend from Boston said "Well that can't be true, they're not ALL like that, am I right?" The officer then went on to talk about how he wished he'd had never gotten married. And that women only want money. He said he regretted his decision to marry and that he wished he could use his hard earned money to buy things he actually wanted and needed. Its crazy to think about it, but I realized he was right a year later - women aren't angels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, ElySioNs, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
tales from a burger king in nashville

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, BigBoy, ItsOver.com and 13 others
Nobody is going to read this shit

every middle age/old man you meet has a trauma story about marriage. i 100% wont do it

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
this isnt blackpilled this is redpilled. But yes American black women hate black men. 15 seconds on twitter or interacting with one will teach you that. For that reason, black men need to expatriate, or if possible, date out of your race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
black women run the black community tbh

partly why its such a chaotic dysgenic nightmare

same thing in sub sahara, all the bantu niggas be living in longhouse matriarchies

Hold on, you got black pilled by a black cop?
Do they even have black people in Nashville, only heard of this place after watching a famous Robert Altman movie called Nashville(1975) - it was about a bunch of white folks singing white people music, don't remember any black people in it...

M
Its time for a story. Now I am pretty critical of the black community as a whole. Not necessarily because I hate them, but because I think a lot of negative theories around black culture are largely true. IE: high crime, baby mommas, high theft and murder rate, drug use, etc. But this time, I have to give this guy credit. And I would have NEVER in my entire life - I mean NEVER in a million years expected a guy like this to say something like this. But he did. And this was actually before I considered myself to be officially black pilled. I didn't even know what the term was yet. Heres how it went - So I took my friends out to Burger King in Nashville one Saturday night back in 2018. If you've lived or been there, you may know which one. It's near Wedgewood Avenue, across from the smoothie king. (I don't live in that city or state anymore so nice try if you want to dox me.) I walk in with my crew. Its me, my friend and his brother from Boston, his girlfriend at the time, my Chadlite friend, this ugly fat chick, and this nerdy skinny dude. We notice something odd about the restaurant this time - there is this enormous black man with a police uniform on sitting in the main dining area. Its just him and us. It was kind of weird to be honest. After waiting for the bitchy cashier lady to take our orders, we finally get our food, sit down, and talk about how are week went - typical bull shit - finals, parties, usually college shit. After we've been there a few minutes police officer starts a conversation with us after I think he noticed that he liked my hat or something, I can't remember exactly what it was. So we talk about the typical small talk - work, hobbies, etc. Then somehow the topic of women comes up. This man drops the biggest black pill ive ever heard from a "normie" (if he was even one). I can remember my Chadlite friend said his plan was to be married by age 25. The police officer responded and said "Well you never want to marry a black woman. Black women hate black men and will cheat on you. I still have to pay my child support after 20 years of being married to a woman I never see." We all look at him with eyes the size of saucers. Note that we are all between 19 and 20. So we are blue pilled AF. I responded by saying: that's probably true. My friend from Boston said "Well that can't be true, they're not ALL like that, am I right?" The officer then went on to talk about how he wished he'd had never gotten married. And that women only want money. He said he regretted his decision to marry and that he wished he could use his hard earned money to buy things he actually wanted and needed. Its crazy to think about it, but I realized he was right a year later - women aren't angels.
Mirin him

Yea common knowledge

Every black person from the hood knows it

Do they even have black people in Nashville, only heard of this place after watching a famous Robert Altman movie called Nashville(1975) - it was about a bunch of white folks singing white people music, don't remember any black people in it...

That is such a small snap shot of what Nashville is today. It may have been a bit different back then. Now in 2021, its almost the polar opposite. I lived in Nashville 5 years. And let me tell you - it is NOT anything like that. There are a few venues like that FOR TOURISTS. And TOURISTS ONLY. Try living there for half a decade. My friend, I don't know what you're on, but Nashville just got bombed last Christmas and the whole city almost got blown the fuck off the planet. Its not a place you want to live. Its extremely leftist. Super liberal. Like flames shooting out the butt hole leftist. It is not a fun time. You can't go to certain areas at certain times of the day, ive known people who have gotten shot and killed that lived a couple blocks from me, its expensive as hell. You can't talk about right wing politics with ANYONE there. Like NO-BODY. Or else you get fired, cancelled, or black listed.

Nashville might be an okay vacation spot, or place to fuck around for college, but its not somewhere you want to live long term. Let me tell ya. Just don't do it. Im glad im gone from there.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
stopped reading at "women aren't angels."

are yo a nashville man?
No. I can't stand that place. Its black supremicist as fuck. And the only thing to do there is become a criminal or make a ba zillion dollars.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
i didnt have time to read :cry: