Story time What is my life?

B

Benjibanks

Gold
Inb4 bragging im legit just asking for some reason behind this. Please rate me and tell me how my recessed fucking ass has things happen like this? Met a girl from hinge last week we made out and she compared me to bale and dornan the fifty shades guy. Her friend likes me too. Now I just got back from bringing them back from the airport and she’s telling me that she wants to hookup but she has ex drama and then tells me her friends who’s a Nordic blonde cheerleader type would be down instead. Why am I being treated as attractive? I need help because it’s fucking up my life. I’m legit going to become an old fuck waiting for bimax and be tortured by these flashes of girls thinking I look good when I’m recessed. Below are my pics the girls and the pic that’s on my profiles. If I looked like the pic from my dating app I’d understand this instantly but I don’t sadly

Attachments

• 4AAD6243-CB6B-424A-93EE-0EFE2F7A756C.jpeg
    4AAD6243-CB6B-424A-93EE-0EFE2F7A756C.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 168
  • E20CBFED-966A-4E3B-9543-EC416BAC1695.jpeg
    E20CBFED-966A-4E3B-9543-EC416BAC1695.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 180
  • 3E1E8535-38E0-4CAA-97CD-885F4617E1DE.jpeg
    3E1E8535-38E0-4CAA-97CD-885F4617E1DE.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 177
  • 995FB63A-AB8D-4C4F-A572-761B2A623478.jpeg
    995FB63A-AB8D-4C4F-A572-761B2A623478.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 53C9CD27-B49C-465A-80D7-4A9EF95A5DE6.jpeg
    53C9CD27-B49C-465A-80D7-4A9EF95A5DE6.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 167
  • B46C6A2F-58DB-4524-AFA5-27543E6579A3.jpeg
    B46C6A2F-58DB-4524-AFA5-27543E6579A3.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 167
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
normie looking :feelskek::feelskek:

normie looking :feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah recessed to shit bloated fuck. Why am I getting any positive attention at all? I wish I could pretend I look like the pic but i know too much to be that deluded

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
women care only about midface lenght

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Artemide, quakociaptockh and 1 other person
Yeah recessed to shit bloated fuck. Why am I getting any positive attention at all? I wish I could pretend I look like the pic but i know too much to be that deluded
guessing ur tall

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
women care only about midface lenght
Wtf is even that. My jaws are bad my maxilla is bad I have a negative tilt to my eyes. My only good quality is maybe chin and browridge and hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Wtf is even that. My jaws are bad my maxilla is bad I have a negative tilt to my eyes. My only good quality is maybe chin and browridge and hair.
Also I know what midface length is but mines shit anyway and the recession just makes it worse

guessing ur tall
If I could look the way the fake pic that I posted here looks I wouldn’t even be here. I’d be a therapists office because I’d know I’m hot and anything telling me otherwise it insanity but the truth is that I’m average looking which means ugly

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
good enough I suppose considering the foid
Dude these girls are getting hit on left and right. I wish I could fool myself into thinking I’m able to play in the leagues with people that are considered men rather then recessed children but one look in the mirror stops that delusion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Adriana Lima
Inb4 bragging im legit just asking for some reason behind this. Please rate me and tell me how my recessed fucking ass has things happen like this? Met a girl from hinge last week we made out and she compared me to bale and dornan the fifty shades guy. Her friend likes me too. Now I just got back from bringing them back from the airport and she’s telling me that she wants to hookup but she has ex drama and then tells me her friends who’s a Nordic blonde cheerleader type would be down instead. Why am I being treated as attractive? I need help because it’s fucking up my life. I’m legit going to become an old fuck waiting for bimax and be tortured by these flashes of girls thinking I look good when I’m recessed. Below are my pics the girls and the pic that’s on my profiles. If I looked like the pic from my dating app I’d understand this instantly but I don’t sadly
stop guess why and just live life

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, one job away, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
stop guess why and just live life
I question every move I make. I’m constantly afraid that they’re clowning me. Knowing that I look like a cuck and a fucking loser I have to force myself to have a different mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
I question every move I make. I’m constantly afraid that they’re clowning me. Knowing that I look like a cuck and a fucking loser I have to force myself to have a different mindset
i dont know bro mabye ur money i have no clue man

nice eyes, good hair, good eyebrows, masc face, wide skull, good fwhr, good browridge and good lower third

flat midface looks bad and low iq but also adds to masc in a way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, N1c, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
nice eyes, good hair, good eyebrows, masc face, wide skull, good fwhr, good browridge and good lower third

flat midface looks bad and low iq but also adds to masc in a way
Alright hold up. Good lower third? I appreciate it but I’ve been thinking lower third was shit as well as eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Alright hold up. Good lower third? I appreciate it but I’ve been thinking lower third was shit as well as eyes.
yeah, you have a wide chin and good chin height your jaw is also a decent shape its def not amazing but its decent

as for the eyes there not amazing but they have there good traits, nice colour, deep set, good browridge and good brows and lashes

you would mog that girl with dark hair if she didn't have makeup

your main falios are your lips and recessed midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1c and ProAcktiv
u look good just not from the side
yeah, you have a wide chin and good chin height your jaw is also a decent shape its def not amazing but its decent

as for the eyes there not amazing but they have there good traits, nice colour, deep set, good browridge and good brows and lashes

you would mog that girl with dark hair if she didn't have makeup

your main falios are your lips and recessed midface
Would you suggest a bimax, I’m trying to get one but it’s A expensive as fuck B I don’t know if it will make a big enough difference to be worth it C my mid face could be treated by other things like implants or fat grafts

• +1
vertical height of the nose, plus you have wide skulll/face
Ok so yay for me I guess. I still rely on a featured pic for apps and It’s fucked me up irl. I wasn’t even talking to women pre covid for fear of embarrassing myself because of my subhuman appearance

how is your bite? if your bite is bad then get it if your bite is good then you don't have to
Would you suggest a bimax, I’m trying to get one but it’s A expensive as fuck B I don’t know if it will make a big enough difference to be worth it C my mid face could be treated by other things like implants or fat grafts
you are a canadite for a lefort 2 start saving and try get one'

they aren't as hard to get as you would think

everything else on your face is fine its just the recessed midface

also see what happens with the girls

it doesn't matter what i say or what anyone else says on this site, what matters is how women treat you irl, look we can sit here and talk about your face until the cows come home and tell you its over ect but in the end the only real thing that matters is how women treat you and if they treat you well doesn't matter what anyone else says

you don't look bad, i'm sure you look pretty good irl

how is your bite? if your bite is bad then get it if your bite is good then you don't have to

it doesn't matter what i say or what anyone else says on this site, what matters is how women treat you irl, look we can sit here and talk about your face until the cows come home and tell you its over ect but in the end the only real thing that matters is how women treat you and if they treat you well doesn't matter what anyone else says
I agree with your last point while heartedly. What gets me is the apps because my normal pictures produced inconsistent and sad results. As for the bimax my bite is perfect multiple doctors and max face have said this. But they agree or have a retrusion difference is that some say I should get treatment others say I should not. I have a plastic surgeon from Newport Beach saying that he would do fat grafts throughout my mid face to add volume which is what he’s calling forward projection. This surgeon btw is looksbased and understood what I was talking about he was just very adamant that the grafts to the kid face would help more

• +1
you don't look bad, i'm sure you look pretty good irl
I guess so. But the question is do I look like that altered pic? Because the girls have been treating me like that and I see my reflection and just don’t understand

I agree with your last point while heartedly. What gets me is the apps because my normal pictures produced inconsistent and sad results. As for the bimax my bite is perfect multiple doctors and max face have said this. But they agree or have a retrusion difference is that some say I should get treatment others say I should not. I have a plastic surgeon from Newport Beach saying that he would do fat grafts throughout my mid face to add volume which is what he’s calling forward projection. This surgeon btw is looksbased and understood what I was talking about he was just very adamant that the grafts to the kid face would help more
i would say if you have the money and want to try the fat grafts to the midface

Oh also for the girls I’m playing things cool. The one girl said she wanted to hookup but her sex drives down because ex troubles and I just said I’d keep in mind about her friend.

• +1
i would say if you have the money and want to try the fat grafts to the midface
I have it but I’m waiting to get a new job so I can for sure be in another income bracket. I don’t wanna waste the money but my plan would be a mid face and zygote based on Christian bale so even a bad lower maxilla can be haloes and carried by the positives or the upper mid face and zygote. Correct me if I’m wrong because I worry about spending 5k and not being able to do a different procedure if it goes poorly

• +1
Just because you have one bad feature (recessed maxilla / underbite) doesn't mean that you look bad. You are normie level if you are NT you can pull normie girls.

Oh also for the girls I’m playing things cool. The one girl said she wanted to hookup but her sex drives down because ex troubles and I just said I’d keep in mind about her friend.
hmm, i would say next time your alone grab her ass or something and see what she does

there is a girl that likes me and i moaned in her ear and called her mama in class and she just laughed and didn't think it was creepy

if she likes you just grab her ass or tits and see what she does

but be careful and do it at the right time or place because you could get in trouble if the time and place isn't right

hmm, i would say next time your alone grab her ass or something and see what she does

there is a girl that likes me and i moaned in her ear and called her mama in class and she just laughed and didn't think it was creepy

if she likes you just grab her ass or tits and see what she does

but be careful and do it at the right time or place because you could get in trouble if the time and place isn't right
Thing is we’ve already made out. Another time she say between my legs while I was sitting on the arm of a couch. Tonight she gave me a quick kiss on the lips soon as she saw me. I believe her that she would like to hookup and has this low sex drive rn but it’s just a weird scenario all around

• +1
Thing is we’ve already made out. Another time she say between my legs while I was sitting on the arm of a couch. Tonight she gave me a quick kiss on the lips soon as she saw me. I believe her that she would like to hookup and has this low sex drive rn but it’s just a weird scenario all around
this is good, if she didn't like you she wouldn't be that physical, wait it out with her until her sex drive returns, don't give her to much attention keep her wanting more, she likes you you will probably be able to fuck just try not to mess it up

what is your slay count and age?

this is good, if she didn't like you she wouldn't be that physical, wait it out with her until her sex drive returns, don't give her to much attention keep her wanting more, she likes you you will probably be able to fuck just try not to mess it up

what is your slay count and age?
28 and 24 body count. I wish I’d said more about wanting her but I left it at I’m good with being her friend as long as she understands I think she’s hot and I wanna fuck she said she’d let me know if she felt like it. With her friends I’m not making any moves unless I genuinely want to because I’d rather get something going with this girl. Also she’s moving to another state in a few weeks and I already said I wanna try and hang when she can

• +1
"Why am I being treated like I'm attractive, guys?"

E20CBFED 966A 4E3B 9543 EC416BAC1695

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 10615
Dude that pic is altered. Reads the thread and look at the dogshit pics that are not touched up
You're not being treated like you're attractive. Sure, you got that one compliment, but like we always say here, look at women's actions, not their words.

"tee hee, you're so hot you look like this 50 shades of grey character.. I totally want to hook-up with you, but I can't, you can hook up with my fatcel friend instead tee hee"

3E1E8535 38E0 4CAA 97CD 885F4617E1DE

"Here she is, she's totally a cheerleader type tee hee"

B46C6A2F 58DB 4524 AFA5 27543E6579A3

You think she can't hookup with you because of boyfriend drama jfl. It's not like she's obliged to parade around telling her ex about her hookups jfl. All I hear there is excuses.

SMH. You litterally just got a compliment and you decide to come on here to brag to all your bros about how you're getting the "chad treatment," buddy, you did not smash! You got one compliment!

53C9CD27 B49C 465A 80D7 4A9EF95A5DE6

Go get your surgery, your maxilla is fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, N1c, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
You're not being treated like you're attractive. Sure, you got that one compliment, but like we always say here, look at women's actions, not their words.

"tee hee, you're so hot you look like this 50 shades of grey character.. I totally want to hook-up with you, but I can't, you can hook up with my fatcel friend instead tee hee"

View attachment 1165730

View attachment 1165731

You think she can't hookup with you because of boyfriend drama jfl. It's not like she's obliged to parade around telling her ex about her hookups jfl. All I hear there is excuses.
SMH. You litterally just got a compliment and you decide to come on here to brag to all your bros about how you're getting the "chad treatment," buddy, you did not smash! You got one compliment!

View attachment 1165733
Dude I’m not bragging I’m asking for some help here. Tbh you’re take on it is exactly where my head was at I was hoping for something different but I guess this is the real truth. There is no point to talking to either of them because I’m subhuman and will continue to be treated like a joke. I might as well forgo all human interaction till I can get surgery and even then I don’t think ill even be a chadlite. So no hope for that either

View attachment 1165730

View attachment 1165731

View attachment 1165733
Also the surgery can’t even happen and I’m being tempted to get fat grafted to at least fix the fucked upper part of my maxilla

average looking+6'0+decent social skills is basically assured lays

average looking+6'0+decent social skills is basically assured lays
Read above selinity has it right. I’m hopeless without surgery and even with it I’ll probably at best be somewhat average which isn’t good enough. Should just give up

Last edited:

View attachment 1165730

View attachment 1165731

View attachment 1165733
Could you at least tell me if I have any hope of ascension from the fuckin bimax or maybe the mid face fillers. Or do I have to live this shot life for years and likely forever

Could you at least tell me if I have any hope of ascension from the fuckin bimax or maybe the mid face fillers. Or do I have to live this shot life for years and likely forever
Of course you have a chance, everyone has a chance to ascend through surgery. But the key word is 'chance.' You don't know how it's going to play out for sure, and that's maybe the most scary part. You can get the surgery, you may not get the surgery, but if you do nothing to fix your appearance nothing is going to change for you.
That morph from your dating profile could be you.
You could be living the life you've always wanted.
But it's all up to chance at the end of the day.

Good luck, brother, pray for your ascension 🤝

Of course you have a chance, everyone has a chance to ascend through surgery. But the key word is 'chance.' You don't know how it's going to play out for sure, and that's maybe the most scary part. You can get the surgery, you may not get the surgery, but if you do nothing to fix your appearance nothing is going to change for you.
That morph from your dating profile could be you.
You could be living the life you've always wanted.
But it's all up to chance at the end of the day.

Good luck, brother, pray for your ascension 🤝
Thank you. All that's left then is to try and talk to the plastic surgeon. He said to be realistic and I did show him the morph and I think he thinks it's not achievable. Gonna just give up on people for a while and try to get my new job so I can pay for all this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
A below average maxilla doesn't usually failo too much on men (for women a forward grown maxilla matters a lot). You're severely recessed though. Unless you ran into an outlier, I can't see how it would be possible for any woman to fawn over you. I am sorry.

A below average maxilla doesn't usually failo too much on men (for women a forward grown maxilla matters a lot). You're severely recessed though. Unless you ran into an outlier, I can't see how it would be possible for any woman to fawn over you. I am sorry.
So what do i do for it bimax? I'm getting pushback and the one plastic surgeon that I like keeps telling me to do fat grafts for the midface is there anything to that?

So what do i do for it bimax? I'm getting pushback and the one plastic surgeon that I like keeps telling me to do fat grafts for the midface is there anything to that?
What happened to your Lefort consultation?

You look Dom. Gymcel first.