Stretched my GF out for first time, now I'm screwed

Some of you may know I'm an ethnic with a Noodlewhore GF, she has had multiples more sexual partners than me, and has been honest with me that I am not as high value as her other guys, but she is into me for my personality, and I am pretty sure she has never cheated on me, except once with her PT.

I know cos she's had monster cocks in the past so I bought her a huge BBC dildo as a gift and used it for first time. I deliberately didn't get the African size one, instead got the American size one, cos at least it's not heaps longer than me ( I am just over 6' BPL on my best days or when I wake up, this was just under 8 inches), but it is a lot fatter.

Problem is when I put it in, it felt totally different to when I fuck her, like I could feel I had to smash through so much shit inside her and it felt insanely tight, and she was yelping in pain and shit. For context it's probably similar size and colour as Jax Slayher or Rob Piper.

She told me she didn't like it anywhere near as much as me but I know she's only saying it to be nice to me cos she likes me, but now I feel even worse, like I'm a fucking charity case, and I basically shot myself in the foot.

Have any bhais here had similar experience, with very experienced girl, and if so what happened? Did the gf dump you, or was it just never the same after that?

Btw am not gonna bother jelqing or PE or any of those copes
lmao you must be a cuck to think shes togheter with you for your personality, using you as an escape from her past whore life, and yeah she probably lied that she didnt like that dildo, anyways, you ruined your relationship, suggesting to slow things down break up and learn from your mistake lmfao

Fucking nice larp
Caged irl

woman-pen.gif

lmao you must be a cuck to think shes togheter with you for your personality, using you as an escape from her past whore life, and yeah she probably lied that she didnt like that dildo, anyways, you ruined your relationship, suggesting to slow things down break up and learn from your mistake lmfao
We broke up 6 months ago but were together for a further 3 years after that

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
You got over the toxic chinawoman bhai? :feelswhere: Are you still a cuck or do you feel you deserve better now :feelshehe:
I am better man. I am mgtow now.
We dance through the rain, we smile through the pain, as thats all we can do

20240331 095654

She cheated on you and you still with her that's crazy honestly

Mirin your lack of self worth