Striking face is an underrated halo

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Today I walked in the centre of Berlin for around 10 hours , and the only people I really noticed were people that stood out , not only facial , but also in their clothing and physique.
They were rather tall , either broad and strong or really skinny and scrawny. They had interesting eyes foremost. Women with very high model fashion clothing and long legs got my attention regardless of their face , it was kinda interesting me to pay attention to the clothes so much

You guys might have seen my face and can agree I got one unique looking ethnic face , maybe ugly maybe not , but unique brachy retard regardless. I must be honest with you guys , a modelling agency scout said that he could see me modeling but that I lack the height and the model body and lean face :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ROTTING, Deleted member 18244 and 8 others
My face is striking indeed. In fact so striking that people want to strike me!

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Growth Plate, Biiyo03 and 12 others
My face is striking indeed. In fact so striking that people want to strike me!
It's not over for incels if their appearance is striking in bad way

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Birdcell
nigga thinks he's a D&G model now

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Mine is striking face?

FaceApp 1649945204100

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Birdcell
Today I walked in the centre of Berlin for around 10 hours , and the only people I really noticed were people that stood out , not only facial , but also in their clothing and physique.
They were rather tall , either broad and strong or really skinny and scrawny. They had interesting eyes foremost. Women with very high model fashion clothing and long legs got my attention regardless of their face , it was kinda interesting me to pay attention to the clothes so much

You guys might have seen my face and can agree I got one unique looking ethnic face , maybe ugly maybe not , but unique brachy retard regardless. I must be honest with you guys , a modelling agency scout said that he could see me modeling but that I lack the height and the model body and lean face :ogre:
dm me pics

dm me pics
Idk man , I posted over 100 different pics on this site , which one you want ? :lul:
Here are some I took this week
The last one has filter applied to it for darker eyebrows

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220421-201813~2.png
    Screenshot_20220421-201813~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220416-135453~2.png
    Screenshot_20220416-135453~2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220417-154924~2.png
    Screenshot_20220417-154924~2.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220419-172439~2.png
    Screenshot_20220419-172439~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-14830.jpg
    IMG-14830.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-14829.jpg
    IMG-14829.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-14829.jpg
    IMG-14829.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lars and Deleted member 8869
Idk man , I posted over 100 different pics on this site , which one you want ? :lul:
gymcel hard and you're good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Birdcell
Bro why you post hundred photo everydy?

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, the BULL, Birdcell and 1 other person
alessandro you mog. ik youll be succesful one day

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Birdcell
i can be a model ?

Attachments

• PSLGODCURRYLIGHTSKIN.jpg
    PSLGODCURRYLIGHTSKIN.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Fuck idk what's wrong with you, in terms of PSL you are pretty good, even maybe top tier, but thb I can't say you have a good SMV. I think mains problems are : type of your skull (but it seems you already know it), lack of harmony and maybe a lack of frame (your frame didn't match your face or your expression).

• +1
Fuck idk what's wrong with you, in terms of PSL you are pretty good, even maybe top tier, but thb I can't say you have a good SMV. I think mains problems are : type of your skull (but it seems you already know it), lack of harmony and maybe a lack of frame (your frame didn't match your face or your expression).
Exactly , you're spot on , I have the same opinion

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I agree, clothing is very important in public in looking aesthetic and gaining people’s attention. I have seen some striking people in my life. I know of one. You need good harmony, bones, soft features, hair style, and colouring is very important. For example dark blonde to brown hair and light eyes. I’d say harmony (soft features) and colouring and especially eyes is most important to look striking. I know a dude who looks like Rob Lowe, Brad Pitt, and they all have very striking faces. My avi is a good example of "striking face".

• +1
I agree, clothing is very important in public in looking aesthetic and gaining people’s attention. I have seen some striking people in my life. I know of one. You need good harmony, bones, soft features, hair style, and colouring is very important. For example dark blonde to brown hair and light eyes. I’d say harmony (soft features) and colouring and especially eyes is most important to look striking. I know a dude who looks like Rob Lowe, Brad Pitt, and they all have very striking faces. My avi is a good example of "striking face".
Yes. Also controversial to what this forum thinks , every race and phenotype can produce bery interesting looking faces , no matter if Indian, Eskimo or white :feelsokman:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TUSSELEIF
I've seen that aspie face more than enough I swear:feelsmega:
Can't believe someone still didn't see ur face

• JFL
My face is striking, but not in a good way…

• +1
Try to get down to 8% bf should help ur face look slightly less round

• +1