Strōma Explained

D

Deleted member 3526

Kraken
No good thread about it.So i did a bit of research and here it is

The stroma of the iris is a fibrovascular layer of tissue. It is the upper layer of two in the iris.
In dark eyes, the stroma often contains pigement granules. Blue eyes and the eyes of albinos, however, lack pigment.

“The fundamental principle is that under every brown eye is a blue eye,” Dr. Gregg Homer told CNN, back in 2015, adding that there is no actual blue pigmentation in the eye. “The only difference between a brown eye and a blue eye is this very thin layer of pigment on the surface. If you take that pigment away, then the light can enter the stromathe little fibers that look like bicycle spokes in a light eye – and when the light scatters it only reflects back the shortest wavelengths, and that’s the blue end of the spectrum.”

The laser treatment disrupts the fragile layer of pigment on the iris, which causes the body to start removing the tissue naturally. While the procedure itself only takes around 20 seconds, the blue eyes do not emerge for several weeks, as the body can only gradually release the pigment.

It’s difficult to work out a way to injure someone with this laser because the energy is so low,” Homer said.
The laser only treats the iris and does not enter any part of the eye where the nerves affecting the vision are located.

eye-color-change2-750x471.png

colored contacts have drawbacks. They require daily care, they often look unnatural, and they can cause ocular irritation and symptoms of dry eye

Eye color is determined by the pigment in the anterior iris. Iris color comprises three elements: hue, saturation, and value. Hue is the combination of primary colors (in this case, the underlying green or blue in the eye), saturation is the distance of the color from white on a spectrum, and value is brightness or light reflectance.

One of the unique features of the Strōma procedure is that it can produce a variety of color appearances, ranging from hazel to dark blue, by removing different amounts of iris pigment
. The hue can be predicted and postoperative saturation and value controlled using a separate technology developed by Strōma.

0819_CF4_Fig1.png

During the procedure, a frequency-doubled Nd:YAG laser (532nm wavelength) is used to raise and lower the temperature of the anterior iris pigment a total of 15 times over a period of 30 seconds. The photothermolysis process initiated by the laser treatment stimulates the anterior iris pigment, and cytokine and macrophage responses to the treatment result in pigment removal through the vasculature, revealing the underlying gray stromal fibers of the iris
0819_CF4_Fig2.png

Depending on the amount of pigment removed, when light shines on the stromal fibers, a shade of blue, green, or hazel is reflected, giving the eye its blue, green, or hazel appearance. The patient leaves the laser suite with the same color irides, as it can take up to three weeks for the treatment to take effect.

EARLY RESULTS
Significant laboratory and animal testing was completed prior to the first-in-human trial of this technology. To date, 10 years of animal data and six years of human data have demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of the Strōma procedure.

CONCLUSION
US clinical trials of this technology are planned. In the meantime, there is strong evidence from animal and international human studies to suggest that the Strōma treatment can safely, effectively, and permanently change iris color.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Kingkellz, YoungRichNigga and 16 others
sticky this @Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3526
If you are at the roping point try this and if this fail just rope

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
by the time this comes out I will be 30 :feelskek:

stroma is the most legit thing ngl. The **only** real safety concern is that releasing the pigment could cause some kind of glaucoma due to increasing eye pressure, but I feel that would've been found out by now in this stage of clinical testing

more information on their site as well: http://www.stromamedical.com/

for fellow browneyedcels this could ascend us

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, I'mme, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Note: You’ll be required to have several treatments if you want to go from dark brown to light blue. The waiting period between each treatment is a month so if you need let’s say 5 treatments to get your desired result, you’ll have to wait five months in total.
Of course the amount of time and treatments it’ll take achieve a light blue eye color depends on how dark your eyes were to begin with.

I made sure to ask them on their Facebook page whether the price of treatment would get reduced, since you’ll need multiple (initially it was said it would only take one) and they replied saying they might offer the treatments in packages to reduce the cost or they’ll just lower the price of them.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, I'mme, EthnicelAscension and 5 others
stroma is the most legit thing ngl. The **only** real safety concern is that releasing the pigment could cause some kind of glaucoma due to increasing eye pressure
people with colored eyes would all be suffering from glaucoma if pigmentation was an important

people with colored eyes would all be suffering from glaucoma if pigmentation was an important
no I'm not saying that no pigmentation causes glaucoma, I'm saying the release of pigmentation may increase eye pressure to some extent which could cause galucoma. However at this point there's a 99%+ chance that this would not occur and it is actually safe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
stroma is the most legit thing ngl. The **only** real safety concern is that releasing the pigment could cause some kind of glaucoma due to increasing eye pressure, but I feel that would've been found out by now in this stage of clinical testing

Yup, as of right now that’s the only real safety concern but I believe no patient has shown any signs of elevated eye pressure and Stroma Medical claims ”the particles released by the process are too fine to cause glaucoma”. They’ve
also made sure to increase the number of treatments it takes to go from brown to blue in order to reduce the risks of developing glaucoma.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 1680, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Note: You’ll be required to have several treatments if you want to go from dark brown to light blue. The waiting period between each treatment is a month so if you need let’s say 5 treatments to get your desired result, you’ll have to wait five months in total.
Of course the amount of time and treatments it’ll take achieve a light blue eye color depends on how dark your eyes were to begin with.

I made sure to ask them on their Facebook page whether the price of treatment would get reduced, since you’ll need multiple (initially it was said it would only take one) and they replied saying they might offer the treatments in packages to reduce the cost or they’ll just lower the price of them.
yes it would taken multiple visits depending on your pigmentation and it would take a period of 1-2 month to get the result
During the first-in-human evaluation of the procedure, conducted in November 2018 at two sites in Central America, 14 patients in Costa Rica and 20 patients in Panama received treatment in only a pie-shaped portion of the iris equivalent to 3 or 4 clock hours

0819_CF4_Fig3.png

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, middayshowers, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Given my eyes are hazel, would they be guaranteed to become green if I get stroma?

Given my eyes are hazel, would they be guaranteed to become green if I get stroma?
given that pigment exist then they would if not then you'll remain a hazel-cel

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, middayshowers, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Isn't stroma basically the same as neweyes that already operates in Spain?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Isn't stroma basically the same as neweyes that already operates in Spain?
looked it up, it's pretty simila.However,,one thing i noticed is that the after result is different.
I suppose this method doesnt fully remove the pigmentation

real-case-change-color-eyes.jpg

ojo-marron.png
ojo-azul.png

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and SixFootManlet
yes it would taken multiple visits depending on your pigmentation and it would take a period of 1-2 month to get the result

0819_CF4_Fig3.png
That's still fairly significant. To be honest I'd be happy with a result like that. It says "3-4 clock hours". I wonder how long each session is and the number of sessions required to have those results.

I'm realistic about this and personally I'd be content if my eyes were lightened even a little bit. Dark brown eyes ain't aesthetic unless the light is shining on them from the right angle. Which never happens in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, I'mme, Rift and 2 others
blue eyes would halo9 me hard as fuck how much is this procedure lol and is it available at 18

The waiting period between each treatment is a month so if you need let’s say 5 treatments to get your desired result, you’ll have to wait five months in total.
That really increases the cost. It's going to cost me more traveling to/from their clinic than the actual operation I bet.

I wonder the long-term implications of zapping the melanin in the iris. Certain types of eye-related cancers and macular degeneration is found at a much higher rate in those with light colored eyes.

I'll still get the operation regardless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
when will this shit come out ffs. I’ll be 30 by the time this shit comes out at this rate

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
Just risk blindness theory

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 3526
I have almost black dark brown peasant eyes but if i get full blue I will have to photoshop all my pics and cut off my family jfl. Also if i marry a light eyed sloot and pop out a kid he's gonna have brown eyes and I'll get exposed.

I'm only gonna get 2 out of the 5 treatments so my eyes will be less dark but the contrast will still halo.

I will go from this subhuman

5-5-1024x576.jpeg

to Natalie portman gold eyes
48e89d28e8fb8be68811baa71c412ca0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 1680
https://incels.is/threads/normie-attempts-to-get-a-blue-eyes-halo-and-goes-blind.118322/

Is the treatment in this topic I linked and the topic I'm posting in the same?

EDIT: Blue eye contacts are the way to go for me though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I have almost black dark brown peasant eyes but if i get full blue I will have to photoshop all my pics and cut off my family jfl. Also if i marry a light eyed sloot and pop out a kid he's gonna have brown eyes and I'll get exposed.

I'm only gonna get 2 out of the 5 treatments so my eyes will be less dark but the contrast will still halo.

I will go from this subhuman

5-5-1024x576.jpeg

to Natalie portman gold eyes
48e89d28e8fb8be68811baa71c412ca0.jpg
Thinking the same ngl or maybe hazel, blue eyes is too sus.

Where is @chadpreetinthemaking ?

https://incels.is/threads/normie-attempts-to-get-a-blue-eyes-halo-and-goes-blind.118322/

Is the treatment in this topic I linked and the topic I'm posting in the same?

EDIT: Blue eye contacts are the way to go for me though
What’s the best type of colored contacts bought some from eye candy and they’re legit dog shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
What’s the best type of colored contacts bought some from eye candy and they’re legit dog shit

I'm hazel eyed and I used these:

They legit work and make my eyes blues.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, SixFootManlet and Rift
Light green eyes are unmoggable i want them so bad fuarkk

• +1
Reactions: Usum, I'mme, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Stroma is a shitty company with poor direction and it will likely never make it to market. The company is clearly being mismanaged.

Meanwhile, this technology has been available for YEARS in Spain under NewEyesLaser with numerous revisions to the technique and good results.

One member here had it done in Spain and was very happy with his results.

The only problem is if you have dark Asian/Indian/Black eyes it won't work yet.

The technology is not good enough to lighten these dark eyes ("Grade IV" as they call them) to adequate levels.

Too much melanin - too hard to safely remove it all.

So basically if you are a white person with brown eyes and want them to be blue, go to Spain.

If you are nonwhite and/or have black eyes, you will be waiting a while longer if you want to change them.

If you want specifically Stroma to do it for you, you will die waiting, since they're just running a crappy front to steal investor money.

Certain types of eye-related cancers and macular degeneration is found at a much higher rate in those with light-colored eyes.
giphy.gif

@5foot8Paki won't work for dark-browncels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Usum, middayshowers, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
I wonder the long-term implications of zapping the melanin in the iris. Certain types of eye-related cancers and macular degeneration is found at a much higher rate in those with light colored eyes.

I'll still get the operation regardless.
Getting stroma will not increase your chances of developing eye-related cancers nor macular degeneration since it doesn’t increase your sensitivity to light which is the main reason people with light eyes have an increased risk for eye-related cancer.

2. Does the STRŌMA® procedure increase sensitivity to light?

“People with light eyes are typically more sensitive to light than people with dark eyes, but this is not because of the color of their eyes. People with light eyes have less pigment on the front surface of their irises, but they also have less pigment throughout their eyes, including less pigment protecting the retinas in the backs of their eyes. As a result, these eyes are more sensitive to light than the more heavily pigmented retinas of people with dark eyes. Our procedure does not remove pigment from or otherwise affect the retina, so it would not increase light sensitivity. This conclusion is supported by our clinical studies to date. None of our trial participants has reported an increase in light sensitivity.”

The technology is not good enough to lighten these dark eyes ("Grade IV" as they call them) to adequate levels.

JFL. Stroma is able to safely remove the pigment from eyes regardless of your ethnic background. Just goes to show how much inferior that shady company from Spain is.
Here are some black patients which got a few treatments done by Stroma. Of course they’re not done yet.
899D9F2A 6E01 4233 B8AD DB1F9E859C42
7918A6A5 713D 4CC5 A21D 44FE84610B92
5F37E81F 73A9 4C0F 95C5 3ED3BA77FCA8

Just risk blindness theory
Except that you’re not. The Stroma laser treats only the iris. It does not enter the pupil or treat any portion of the inside of the eye, which is where important components of vision are located.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, anti caking agents, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Stroma is a shitty company with poor direction and it will likely never make it to market. The company is clearly being mismanaged.

Meanwhile, this technology has been available for YEARS in Spain under NewEyesLaser with numerous revisions to the technique and good results.

One member here had it done in Spain and was very happy with his results.

So basically if you are a white person with brown eyes and want them to be blue, go to Spain.

If you are nonwhite and/or have black eyes, you will be waiting a while longer if you want to change them.

If you want specifically Stroma to do it for you, you will die waiting, since they're just running a crappy front to steal investor money.

giphy.gif

@5foot8Paki won't work for dark-browncels
imagine copy pasting a shitty reply from lookism with no source

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Fuck i Need this. Eye area is the Most Important factor to reach chad Level. So much guys will ascend here. Release that shit already !!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Alexanderr
So...

you believe guys like
Related image

can go to the clinic and end up with
Image result for blue eyes
???

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

That bitch is light skin.

Won't be the same for dark skins.
That’s so fucking retarded. The pigment in the eyes of a dark skinned black person isn’t any different from the pigment of a light skinned person. There’s just a bit more.
Which is why you’ll need more treatments in order to safely go from very dark brown to light blue but it’s not impossible.
Also, the first person in the first picture I showed looks very much like a dark skinned black person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 1680, SixFootManlet and 3 others
>caring about 'being exposed'
Some of you have a really inflated sense of self-importance.

Some friends and family might shit talk about you for a while. But they'll get over it. And if they don't get over such a minor thing (after all your eye color doesn't affect them or your relationship with them) then you should've dropped them from your life anyway.
imagine copy pasting a shitty reply from lookism with no source
Whenever you read a post that's anti-stroma always notice the race of the person who wrote it. 99% of the time it's a lily white guy. Like clockwork. They think we'll fall for their shitty anti-stroma propaganda.

Same shit whenever anyone says that eye color doesn't matter or that "b-b-b-but brown eyes are MASC bro!".
Here are some black patients which got a few treatments done by Stroma. Of course they’re not done yet.
899D9F2A-6E01-4233-B8AD-DB1F9E859C42.jpeg
7918A6A5-713D-4CC5-A21D-44FE84610B92.jpeg
5F37E81F-73A9-4C0F-95C5-3ED3BA77FCA8.jpeg
Her new eye color is a massive improvement. Tbh I'll try out an in-between color like that first and then get more treatment for full-blue if I'm not happy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 3526
no I'm not saying that no pigmentation causes glaucoma, I'm saying the release of pigmentation may increase eye pressure to some extent which could cause galucoma. However at this point there's a 99%+ chance that this would not occur and it is actually safe
Then drink distilled water for a while.

I wonder how long each session is and the number of sessions required to have those results.
Each session for both eyes should take around two minutes or less. You’ll be a given a few medications around 20 minutes prior to the procedure and immediately after the procedure.

As for how many sessions there’d be required to reach light blue... Well, based on the results they’ve shown, I’m guessing it should take perhaps 5-6 sessions to safely go from very dark brown to light blue. Of course, over time the number of treatments required could decrease as they refine their laser eye technology.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Redpill me when this shit is coming out I’m 19 how old will I be when it’s out ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and reddollars
We'd need to be as lowkey as possible. This is the type of looksmaxxing method that would be highly effective and would hit mainstream media. Over if normies start doing this surgeey

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 3526
We'd need to be as lowkey as possible. This is the type of looksmaxxing method that would be highly effective and would hit mainstream media. Over if normies start doing this surgeey
no way to keep it away from normies :feelsree:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I can already see results of STRŌMA being all over Instagram once the procedure comes out.
Redpill me when this shit is coming out I’m 19 how old will I be when it’s out ?
Should come out when you’re still in your early twenties. So I’d say 5 more years maximum.

• +1
Reactions: reddollars and Deleted member 1680
when can the public get stroma procedures

• So Sad
Reactions: shibo
information regarding that havent been disclosed
fuark id sign up to be one of those testers to get blue eyes now. mine are dark brown

I'm hazel eyed and I used these:

They legit work and make my eyes blues.
can you send a picture

If I’ve got blue eyes can I do this once or twice to get to light blue? I’ve got normal blue and light brown hair while my brother color mogs me with light blue and dark brown hair