Studies show that tall people are smarter than manlets on average

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
Not only do these tallfags mog us in terms of SMV and attractiveness, every thing in their body tends to be oversized as well including head and brain size, which then leads to higher levels of intelligence on average.

https://www.studyfinds.org/study-brain-size-impacts-relationship-height-intelligence

"Researchers analyzed the relationship between height and intelligence using brain size, or more specifically the size of cortical gray matter, as a mediator. They found that the taller a person is, the more likely they are to have a larger cerebral cortex, which is associated with better cognitive ability or intelligence."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Baldingman1998, BrendioEEE and 5 others
How do manlets even cope?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Retard 205 hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Not only do these tallfags mog us in terms of SMV and attractiveness, every thing in their body tends to be oversized as well including head and brain size, which then leads to higher levels of intelligence on average.

https://www.studyfinds.org/study-brain-size-impacts-relationship-height-intelligence

"Researchers analyzed the relationship between height and intelligence using brain size, or more specifically the size of cortical gray matter, as a mediator. They found that the taller a person is, the more likely they are to have a larger cerebral cortex, which is associated with better cognitive ability or intelligence."
By like 2 points:lul:

• +1
Reactions: 189
tumblr_ojin4lKUcY1ur0nm7o6_r1_500.gif

How do manlets even cope?

more importantly: when will they learn?

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, subhuman incel and FailedNormieManlet
thoughts? @LooksOverAll

thoughts? @LooksOverAll
Not sure. I'm a dumbass cleaning toilets at McDonald's despite having a computer science degree and tech internship on my resume.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998, subhuman incel and 6 others
Not sure. I'm a dumbass cleaning toilets at McDonald's despite having a computer science degree.
Meanwhile Stallone wrote his own screenplay while homeless

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 14905, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Not sure. I'm a dumbass cleaning toilets at McDonald's despite having a computer science degree.
You can clean my dick with your mouth for the same pay as utilising science degree

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 7725
That's all the proof you need. @OldVirgin thoughts on this at 6'5"?
i am one of the lowest iq in my country
all this thanks to my deformity

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Would be nice to know if height - IQ correlations are different by race or the same. If the same, there might be something to it

That's great, maybe they should also do some studies to see how IQ correlates with race or gender...

Not sure. I'm a dumbass cleaning toilets at McDonald's despite having a computer science degree and tech internship on my resume.
Wtf? How? People get hired in CS before they even complete their degree. You have the best job market possibly avaliable.

WHY DO YOU CLEAN TOILETS?

Wtf? How? People get hired in CS before they even complete their degree. You have the best job market possibly avaliable.

WHY DO YOU CLEAN TOILETS?
That's a complete lie. The only people who get hired are the top 1% Asian guys with neurotransmitters of steel and 140 IQ. All the other 99% can't get a single job or have to wait years to land one. Every job application I've filled out has had 2000-5000 other applicants and these are shit-tier jobs for $30-50k a year. It's over for me. All I can do is clean toilets or deliver pizza with my degree.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Mastermind
It's not correlated in any way possible, most of the overachievers I met amid my school career were manlets while I don't remember a single tall first class student except for a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
That's a complete lie. The only people who get hired are the top 1% Asian guys with neurotransmitters of steel and 140 IQ. All the other 99% can't get a single job or have to wait years to land one. Every job application I've filled out has had 2000-5000 other applicants and these are shit-tier jobs for $30-50k a year. It's over for me. All I can do is clean toilets or deliver pizza with my degree.
Completely inaccurate. Huge demand for software developers across all industries. You don't have to be a genius. In many cases, you don't even need any degree at all as long as you are a good programmer.

Are you American? And are you even a good programmer?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
In Europe there is a big demand for software engineers jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Dr. Greenberg
"They found that the taller a person is, the more likely they are to have a larger cerebral cortex, which is associated with better cognitive ability or intelligence."
explains how you've been able to meticulously execute this elaborate larp

time to come clean gigachad

Completely inaccurate. Huge demand for software developers across all industries. You don't have to be a genius. In many cases, you don't even need any degree at all as long as you are a good programmer.

Are you American? And are you even a good programmer?
Who tf are you? A recruiter? If not then I don't want to hear this bluepilled normie shit. You don't know what you're talking about.

Yes and yes.

In Europe there is a big demand for software engineers jfl
No there's not. It's bluepilled normie shit.

Women have a big demand for men. When they say "men", they really mean Chads. Same with "software engineers". They really mean 140 iq Asians with MIT degrees and been coding since they were 8.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, ShowerMaxxing and TsarTsar444
explains how you've been able to meticulously execute this elaborate larp

time to come clean gigachad
What elaborate larp? I've been saying the same exact things since I joined this site. The only difference is that I was an insignificant greycel posting once a month so no one cared. Now I've completely lost my mind and spend my entire day on here so people are seeing my theories and everyone's points of views are changing.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Solidcoin
It's not correlated in any way possible, most of the overachievers I met amid my school career were manlets while I don't remember a single tall first class student except for a girl
School progress is not a measurement for intelligence.

Last edited:
Also important to note is that the Family Health Study did not use standard IQ tests to measure intelligence

so they used imagination?? cool(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Also important to note is that the Family Health Study did not use standard IQ tests to measure intelligence

so they used imagination?? cool(y)
No, they didn't use imagination. It's mentioned in the article that "intelligence was measured via four basic metrics: mental reaction times, linguistic ability, processing speed and powers of recall"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
No, they didn't use imagination. It's mentioned in the article that "intelligence was measured via four basic metrics: mental reaction times, linguistic ability, processing speed and powers of recall"
also whats the significant difference in IQ??

My Height:

screenshot-from-2021-12-29-21-36-05-png.556295

Brain:

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 20 10 53

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 22 16 55

water tbh. human height is correlated with good development throughout childhood

• +1
Reactions: Looks234