Study: A Direct Correlation Between Skin Tone and IQ.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
6fzyV2g.jpg
\
:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, National Rodgerism, SeiGun and 6 others
Don't forget to include me in the screenshot cucktears

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
Muh dark skin JFL no wonder why Indians give me heart attack when I talk to them

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
I'm going to post this on reddit and tell them to explain. Will photoshop out the comment at the bottom to make it unbaised.

INB4 "institutionalized racism" "not enough educashion!!"

Just lol if you think education will increase your IQ points by 40.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, BigBiceps, Achathin and 2 others
Capture

Their narrative is collapsing.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and BigBiceps
OVER :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
If this was true then albinos would be master race you idiots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Alexanderr, Krezo and 3 others
niggers as leaders

Capture

Got banned for posting this

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Arkantos, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
I'm going to post this on reddit and tell them to explain. Will photoshop out the comment at the bottom to make it unbaised.

INB4 "institutionalized racism" "not enough educashion!!"

Just lol if you think education will increase your IQ points by 40.
Theres a reason some countries have shit education.. they are too fucking stupid to set up quality education

You can measure iq with reaction times and you still get the same results anyway

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Lorsss and Deleted member 470
absolutely BRUTAL iqpill for shitskins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism and BigBiceps
Theres a reason some countries have shit education.. they are too fucking stupid to set up quality education

You can measure iq with reaction times and you still get the same results anyway
You need money to set up a good education system. Just lol at thinking africans who don't even eat on a daily basis do

Also since when are Hong Kong Chinese that pale they're literally yellow

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
You need money to set up a good education system. Just lol at thinking africans who don't even eat on a daily basis do

You also need a high IQ to have a good flow of money into your country.

Africa is a very fertile place but you need a smart government with smart people to pull off large scale agriculture with no corruption

People always create excuses for African people but the reality is, when white people were there we didn't starve. They have access to all the technology we had and they still fail.

How do you think wealth is generated faggot

Intelligent people generate wealth

Last edited:
How do you think wealth is generated faggot

Intelligent people generate wealth
Van Gogh and Nikola Tesla died broke and destitute
You also need a high IQ to have a good flow of money into your country.

Africa is a very fertile place but you need a smart government with smart people to pull off large scale agriculture with no corruption

People always create excuses for African people but the reality is, when white people were there we didn't starve. They have access to all the technology we had and they still fail.
Africa was never a place of immense innovation but they didn't starve until this happened

Watch Empire of Dust. It's a Chinese documentary about a Chinese dude who works in a former Belgian colony for a Chinese railroad company and employs many african natives to work for him. There are lots of lolz moments in that movie where he has to deal with the bullshit of the natives and also keeps getting baffled over and over at how incompetent the natives are.

Actually, if you look for them you can actually find countless hilarious stories all over the internet of native african schneegans from foreign professionals who have had the displeasure of having worked in Africa. There was this one white engineer who had this blog where he talked about it and mentioned all kinds of insane things he saw, including a black worker saying he needed money/time off to take care of his sick son only to return with fancy caterpillar boots and when confronted about this sick son he said that he died but that it's "ok because he can easily make another one". I shit you not.

EDIT: Trailer for Empire of Dust:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, National Rodgerism and BigBiceps
Might as well be poverty and lacking education.

Here in the West a big portions of indians go into stemcelling and other sophisticated areas, but the average IQ in India itself is pretty low because more than half the population lives in utter poverty and misery.

And the africans I befriended throughout my life were also nowhere near 80- IQ from what it seemed to me.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Ritalincel

Here in the West a big portions of indians go into stemcelling and other sophisticated areas, but the average IQ in India itself is pretty low because more than half the population lives in utter poverty and misery.

And the africans I befriended throughout my life were also nowhere near 80- IQ from what it seemed to me.
Here in the west only Indians with the highest iq are accept duh lmao
View attachment 99403
Their narrative is collapsing.
JFL Ukraine is poor as fuck and their iq is 1 point below US

Imagine thinking that the whites that came into your country and setup an adequate food source through farming are stealing from your people so your dumbass kicks them out and then once your people start starving from lack of food you beg those same whites to come back jfl

they are not poor af
basic education should be enough for IQ test, ofc you fail if you dont even know the numbers from 1 to 10 or + × ÷ -
some indians are caucasian

and, IQ is negible
Niggers make the best Melee commentators
Curries are mostly annoying af

Selection bias idiot

Youre too low iq to understand this though

they are not poor af
basic education should be enough for IQ test, ofc you fail if you dont even know the numbers from 1 to 10 or + × ÷ -
some indians are caucasian

and, IQ is negible
Niggers make the best Melee commentators
Curries are mostly annoying af
You're literally stupid if you think iq is negligible. Iq is basically the only thing with statistical significance that came out of psychology. Also you're dumb if you think they're testing people that don't know math with math questions on iq tests. There are iq tests that you don't even need to know how to read or any math to do. Such as puzzles etc. JFL at this cope

Then why doesn't this apply to other races on earth to this extent?
Here in Germany are lots of indians and they strive to be the top.

Both nations have huge poverty areas.

Indians in the west make the highest out of any other race with a median household income of around 100k I believe.
Even if it's not due to IQ, hard work and luck helps a shit ton.

Then why doesn't this apply to other races on earth to this extent?
Here in Germany are lots of indians and they strive to be the top.

Both nations have huge poverty areas.
The smartest Indians are accepted and they pass on their smart genes. Tbh that's so obvious I didn't even need to explain that.

JFL if you think both nations are equally prosperous

You're literally stupid if you think iq is negligible. Iq is basically the only thing with statistical significance that came out of psychology. Also you're dumb if you think they're testing people that don't know math with math questions on iq tests. There are iq tests that you don't even need to know how to read or any math to do. Such as puzzles etc. JFL at this cope
so
niggers have low IQ, oh wonder

I dont think that the chads I know, IQ mog me

What is IQ in comparsion to creativity and EQ, no measurement for that

EQ gets the staceys and big contracts
creativity could make you a billionaire or a very funny person
IQ for STEM

Niggers are lack 2 of them, mostly 3
Asians lack 1, mostly 2
Whites lack 1

high Testosterone and Dimorphism is corelated to more average IQ but much better instincts, health

high IQ is corelated with depression and twink look (not much T)

Lulz

Last edited:
The smartest Indians are accepted and they pass on their smart genes. Tbh that's so obvious I didn't even need to explain that.
there is also a big part of Indians within India itself that is smart. The country is split up in wildly different classes that vary a lot technologically.

Afterall there is an indian space research organization.

I am not indian myself btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
IQ is inherited. Don't blame shitskins, blame your parents.
there is also a big part of Indians within India itself that is smart. The country is split up in wildly different classes that vary a lot technologically.

Afterall there is an indian space research organization.

I am not indian myself btw.
Indian schooling systems are fucked, so the ones working there are high IQ from a generation of studying, but still don't know much in comparison to other countries. Also rural areas are completely retarded

I just think of my mulatto bestie who would brutalize everyone on here in a discussion, especially the overly edgy 15 year olds.

Owned my ass a couple of times.

You have no idea what you’re talking about, do you?
Yes and the problem with this map is that the countries with higher IQ scores both:

1.) Have superior educational institutions

and

2.) Almost exclusively place an emphasis on performing well in school.

There is no such thing as a true culturally fair IQ test. Even the closest thing we have to this, a standard Raven’s Progressive Matrix is inherently biased due to education. People in the west and East Asia (the two regions with the highest IQ scores) are exposed to math concepts from a young age (especially in wealthier areas within these regions, where the average IQ is even higher). This is why the Flynn Effect exists. The Flynn Effect is the phenomenon by which older generations perform significantly worse on IQ tests than younger generations do despite there being no observable or logical difference in intelligence. Even in the West, the average person at the beginning of the 20th century (when IQ tests were first starting to be used) was not exposed to mathematical concepts at a young age as they are now.

What I explained above makes up for the majority of the variance in scores but not everything.
Bump

Last edited:
You have no idea what you’re talking about, do you?

Yes and the problem with this map is that the countries with higher IQ scores both:

1.) Have superior educational institutions

and

2.) Almost exclusively place an emphasis on performing well in school.

There is no such thing as a true culturally fair IQ test. Even the closest thing we have to this, a standard Raven’s Progressive Matrix is inherently biased due to education. People in the west and East Asia (the two regions with the highest IQ scores) are exposed to math concepts from a young age (especially in wealthier areas within these regions, where the average IQ is even higher). This is why the Flynn Effect exists. The Flynn Effect is the phenomenon by which older generations perform significantly worse on IQ tests than younger generations do despite there being no observable or logical difference in intelligence. Even in the West, the average person at the beginning of the 20th century (when IQ tests were first starting to be used) was not exposed to mathematical concepts at a young age as they are now.

What I explained above makes up for the majority of the variance in scores but not everything.
Bump
JFL if you think that even 5 percent of a culturally fair iq test is muh education

JFL if you think that even 5 percent of a culturally fair iq test is muh education
What I explained is that culturally fair, really isn’t fair. Raven’s Progressive Matrices are based on logic which is trained when your brain is forced to think logically in school. I’ve studied this before and have read more about this topic than you’ve probably read in your entire life outside of school work

Because better countries are more white