Study Finds Waist-to-Chest Ratio of ~0.75 to be the most significant factor for an sexually attractive Body

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak

the study found that:

• Waist-chest ratio (WCR) had an optimal range of 0.75.
  • A lower WCR makes men more attractive, which is in agreement with the study done by Maisey et al. (1999).
  • Between WCR, BMI, and WHR, the WCR was the most important for physical attractiveness.
A study by Swami et al. (2005) concluded that “In urban settings, WCR was the primary component of attractiveness ratings.”

Women focus primarily on the ratio waist to chest or more specifically waist to shoulder. This is analogous to the waist to hip ratio (WHR) that men prefer. Key body image for a man in the eyes of a woman would include big shoulders, chest, and upper back, and a slim waist area.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Merćer, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Cope.

Height> all

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser, Slob, hail and 1 other person
Cope.

Height> all
He links 2 studies validating his claims and you reply with "cope". The only one coping here is you.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Effortless, Idrissmaxxing and 7 others
He links 2 studies validating his claims and you reply with "cope". The only one coping here is you.
I think he's implying this ratio is insignificant if you're just straight up a turbo manlet

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, javab and PubertyMaxxer
How is this depressing you lazy fuck? It's only a blackpill if you can't do it. Body max is easy, just develop muscle and be lean. You will get closer to that ratio than you are now even with shit genetics, so you'll improve

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
How is this depressing you lazy fuck? It's only a blackpill if you can't do it. Body max is easy, just develop muscle and be lean. You will get closer to that ratio than you are now even with shit genetics, so you'll improve
What never said i was depressed. In fact I'm highly motivated.

• +1
Does someone have a picture of someone with that ratio?

• +1
Il fullxfull1913706481 fncr

• +1
hugh-jackman-years-1024x576.jpg

Doubt he has a .75 ratio but as long as your shoulders are wide enough I doubt you are going to get any more points than this even if you had females look at that without the face.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back