Study indicates mental arousal may be more important for women with low sexual desire

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
We have testosterone and hold a billion sperm cells. Women only hold a couple 100 egg cells. So for us we would be following our biology to sleep around and amass a big body-count. For them? Less so.

The point is they still do and that's why they become numb and lose their femininity, because they are going around sleeping with guys going against their biology. If you are educated on this you know women release a hormone named oxytocin whenever they have sex and it's an emotional one. This leaves them feeling attached to the person they have had sex with and so whenever they have casual sex, they fast have to get over that person they just had sex with.

The more casual sex partners, the more getting over they have to do and eventually it becomes too much, leaving them feel numb and empty. For a woman sex is not just physical, it's mental. Unlike a man where it's just physical. Women aren't designed to have many sexual partners. This is where the term 'damaged slut' comes from. This is why a damaged slut cannot look in the twinkling eye of a toddler and feel joy lighting that woman's face up.

No offense but this reads a bit like pseudoscience;

None taken, faggot.

Your Zoomer 'intuition' for something being TOO fantasy based to be true told you it wasn't BASED and real life enough to be true in your theoretical un-lived life.

This, however, isn't related to sex being "mental" for women and "physical" for men; there's just different evopsych patterns that nature has set in place to maximize each gender's efficiency (men want to fuck everything, women want to fuck the best).

Oh no?

Check this Crab that crawled out from his bucket tryna tell me was good?

And there is even more evidence showing EVEN the women that have LOWER sexual desire can be aroused MENTALLY

So I worded my post in down to earth charismatic fashion and you say to me that I'm speaking bro-science? FUCK YOU. Pussio. Man will knock you out bruv.

You're the mother fucking bro-scientist here, dickhead. IT'S CALLED LIFE EXPERIENCE - something your generation of punchable spastic fuckwits that, that live in theory and by pill ideology, don't have.

• +1
Reactions: getra
Mental arousal has always been #1 most important thing when it comes to women getting horny. Anyone above age 13 knows that u can't just whip ur dick out and get a girl horny, idk why u making this such a big deal

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer