@subhuman incel

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
@subhuman incel your gonna sleep some hours now and wake up and go to mcdonalds to flip the burgers
rince and repeat
any plans to stop this lifestyle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 28691, Bushman and 5 others
@subhuman incel your gonna sleep some hours now and wake up and go to mcdonalds to flip the burgers
rince and repeat
F36074B3 3CA3 40D0 95A5 031728A3E452

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, ReadBooksEveryday and deadmanwalking
damn, swear only normies work mcdonalds. must be brutal for a weirdo incel like him

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, subhuman incel and Deleted member 23239
damn, swear only normies work mcdonalds. must be brutal for a weirdo incel like him
idk i see indians and incels + turbo beckies when i come to eat there

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and deadmanwalking
ah you mean nt
they talk about him behind his back 100% , but thats not the problem since he doesnt know what they say
less you know the better you sleep

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, subhuman incel and Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 20399
rince and repeat
what does eto konec mean everybody keeps saying it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, subhuman incel and Deleted member 23239
ah you mean nt
they talk about him behind his back 100% , but thats not the problem since he doesnt know what they say
less you know the better you sleep
brutal, my coworkers probably do the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Images

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
stop seeing mcdonalds workers at the bottom of social hirarchy, we are all created equal and should be treated the same, everyone has the same rights, show respect to your fellow human beings and u will get resepct back, nobody is higher or lower, thats just a stupid construc made up by clueless society, rveryone has talents and negatives and should puruse what their best at, even if that is just flipping sole stupid mcdondalds butgers and sqying the same repetetive lines st the cashier over and over again.

@Marsik

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Bushman, Marsik and 1 other person
man i swear to god i get so many iois from hot young foids that are most likely undrage, they all sre smiling and laughing at me when they meet me at the cashier, forward growth of bimax surgery carries me so hard through life man, my surgeon ascended me even if i dont deserve this i swear man, everyone just giggles and small talks and come the next day again and again and are happy to see me, they turn their heads at the table just to look at me, my david laid hairstyle is getting results, mike mew is right man, well developed forward grown jaws are key to aesthetics, thatcpupled with my tall height and wide frame and charisma im unstoppable, i get 5 numbers a day which is unusual cause most customers arent even drunk, and whats the most blackpilling is that im so handsome now that i am always „forced „ to work at the cashier while my subhuman friends are getting pushed back to making drinks, fries , flipping butgers, cleaning floor or putting food in bag, while i flirt with hot stacies in front, and the amount of meals ordered from the cash desk went from 10% to 50% since i joined mcdonalds, everyone would jusz ignore the cash desk and order from the machines, but since my mogger face this has changed, i love my job man, nothing to complain about

@Marsik @Ketamine @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 28691