1706403C-B7DD-40BD-891E-26790FE72AE4.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, justbedeadtheory, It'snotover and 3 others
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11875 and AscendingHero
Your good bro get off this site while you can

squint + angle frauding, ive seen other pics and your eyes and they don't really save you because your nct and brow ptosis?? is brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Racky
squint + angle frauding, ive seen other pics and your eyes and they don't really save you because your nct and brow ptosis?? is brutal
Me looking straight forward

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    2.4 MB
Tiny jaw and male gaze eyes. U hit the worst numbers in the genetic lottery. Gg.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Dystopian
Judging from these pictures i would actually say that your eye area is making your face worse. It does not harmonize with the rest of your face well. Makes it look pretty uncanny overall. Like mongoloid eyes with otherwise decent features. Just does not match.

Need more pics to properly rate.

I think its the other way around. Your other features are good. it's your eye area thats ruining your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, nordsmog and Kaworu
Those eyes with your face shape actually clash, so it doesn't do all that good overall.

Go back to china you chink

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and ItsOver999
Slayer shape but IPD is a bit high. Would not be bothered by it. You should focus on improving your other features.

@curryheadjames cousin

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Are you not James Sapphire

• JFL
Reactions: nordsmog
Judging from these pictures i would actually say that your eye area is making your face worse. It does not harmonize with the rest of your face well. Makes it look pretty uncanny overall. Like mongoloid eyes with otherwise decent features. Just does not match.

Need more pics to properly rate.

I think its the other way around. Your other features are good. it's your eye area thats ruining your face.
I have hooded eyes no epicanthal fold or monolid

I have hooded eyes no epicanthal fold or monolid
Well can you post a relaxed natural picture with flash camera off your eye area without exaggerating and looking mongoloid in the process.

I hope your not posting any of these pics on social media as the autistic psl squinting technique is making you loose all appeal. Hunter eyes is not about just having hooded eyes.

There is a reason why male models look good in every lightning and picture. Because they at most times always have relaxed hooded harmonious eyes naturally.

I don't really know what you except people to say when you are posting unnatural squinting pictures of your eye area. It just makes you look worse and more unharmonious as it doesnt look natural.

If you want a true rating of your eye area, just do a relaxed picture of your eye area. Your not getting any accurate ratings on here by posting pics like this.

Look at this simple proof that jaw >eyes @FrenchChad

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
How hard do my eyes save me? The rest of my face is subhuman
your eyes do not save you, as your harmony is death tier. in conclusion, its time to ropemaxx :kys:

• JFL
Look at this simple proof that jaw >eyes @FrenchChad
He is HTN only because of his eyes and he can potentially become gigachad with bimax/jaw implants/chin fillers while he would've been caped if he had the opposite (i.e excellent jaw and fucked up eye area)
Obviously you need both if you want to really look good, or at least having one excellent and the other average i'm not denying that but from a PSL standpoint having top-tier eyes is much more valuable and rare than having a top-tier lower third

• +1
Reactions: nordsmog and 5.5psl
Great eyes. 0ne of the worst non deformed jaw, I have saw

• +1
He is HTN only because of his eyes and he can potentially become gigachad with bimax/jaw implants/chin fillers while he would've been caped if he had the opposite (i.e excellent jaw and fucked up eye area)
Obviously you need both if you want to really look good, or at least having one excellent and the other average i'm not denying that but from a PSL standpoint having top-tier eyes is much more valuable and rare than having a top-tier lower third
True

Htn JFL. Yeah in fucking india

why are you doing that dick sucking lips face bro ?