Subliminals may actually work via placebo

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, hockeyguy64785, subswork and 5 others
same could be said for supplements or drugs like mk677 the placebo effect will be bigger since they have the potential to work for real

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, mvp2v1 and TsarTsar444
yup. I became gigachad with subliminals.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gigaadam, subswork and mvp2v1
Okay, I want to grow tall, tell me something.

• +1
Reactions: subswork
Okay read this carefully because I've been meaning to make a guide of this for some time. Ignore the ignorant regards on here who don't understand the topic enough and just cope by commenting cope.

Subliminals do work. TO AN EXTENT. I saw someone mention an article which I was going to reference too - it's very possible to alter gene expression and DNA with the mind alone. Buddhist monks do it A LOT. However the thing that everyboby doesn't recognise is that you don't do it through those YouTube video, sounds, or even just the poor excuses of self hypnosis.

Now for the incels who require evidence of how powerful the mind alone is. There are people who were born in this world with diabetes. Since birth. The type that is irreversible. However, said people experience trauma during their youth and they end up with multiple personality disorder. We all know what this is. However, one personality literally just decided to be a version without diabetes. And guess what. Whenever this 'person' switched on, insulin started working again. So yes the mind can do a lot of things. This has also happened the blind people. Kids blinded by the sun literally unfixable with all types of surgery and science available are able to see because the bodies other personality just kinda changed the DNA and genes.

Now these examples are to a very large extent, and it would be extremely hard to use subliminals. Not many people can, if you want to learn, look into lucid dreaming techniques. That community talks about communication with subconscious a lot. Just don't turn out like Connor Murphy spiritual awakening and cum eating. Anyway.

If you want to genuinely do this, one method known to work is before you fall asleep at night repeat the phrase "I will be taller", or "My jaw is bigger" over and over until U fall asleep. U gotta do it all the way until you fall asleep.

It apparently works because your giving this importanto. The brain/subconscious begins to learn from you that jaw width is important so then it signals for more blood there. More hgh in the body who knows. Some people raise their testosterone just by telling themself their gonna enter prison soon. Because prisoners T levels rise due to the environmental change and combative and challenging state there. So you can literally trick the brain into thinking you need more T...up to a certain point obviously.

Now another reason is because you've placed importance on things like jaw and height the subconscious which help you out without you realising. You may just start chewing slower and with even sides in the mouth, you may start mewing during your sleep without realising it.

It's a whole mix of reasons. I believe you can do it, much like how monks have been able to change their skin and bones too with thoughts alone.

For heightmaxxing though..not too sure. I'm not going to pull anything out of my ass and lie. This whole thing was from experience and knowledge. It could be due to your body just secreting more hormones and compounds because it believes you need them now.

Don't trust anyone here though, most are fags who want to see you fail. And the rest think they're woke niggerjews.

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich, horizontallytall, Deleted member 15854 and 5 others
Now for the incels who require evidence of how powerful the mind alone is. There are people who were born in this world with diabetes. Since birth. The type that is irreversible. However, said people experience trauma during their youth and they end up with multiple personality disorder. We all know what this is. However, one personality literally just decided to be a version without diabetes. And guess what. Whenever this 'person' switched on, insulin started working again. So yes the mind can do a lot of things. This has also happened the blind people. Kids blinded by the sun literally unfixable with all types of surgery and science available are able to see because the bodies other personality just kinda changed the DNA and genes.
source?

Okay read this carefully because I've been meaning to make a guide of this for some time. Ignore the ignorant regards on here who don't understand the topic enough and just cope by commenting cope.

Subliminals do work. TO AN EXTENT. I saw someone mention an article which I was going to reference too - it's very possible to alter gene expression and DNA with the mind alone. Buddhist monks do it A LOT. However the thing that everyboby doesn't recognise is that you don't do it through those YouTube video, sounds, or even just the poor excuses of self hypnosis.

Now these examples are to a very large extent, and it would be extremely hard to use subliminals. Not many people can, if you want to learn, look into lucid dreaming techniques. That community talks about communication with subconscious a lot. Just don't turn out like Connor Murphy spiritual awakening and cum eating. Anyway.

If you want to genuinely do this, one method known to work is before you fall asleep at night repeat the phrase "I will be taller", or "My jaw is bigger" over and over until U fall asleep. U gotta do it all the way until you fall asleep.

It apparently works because your giving this importanto. The brain/subconscious begins to learn from you that jaw width is important so then it signals for more blood there. More hgh in the body who knows. Some people raise their testosterone just by telling themself their gonna enter prison soon. Because prisoners T levels rise due to the environmental change and combative and challenging state there. So you can literally trick the brain into thinking you need more T...up to a certain point obviously.

Now another reason is because you've placed importance on things like jaw and height the subconscious which help you out without you realising. You may just start chewing slower and with even sides in the mouth, you may start mewing during your sleep without realising it.

It's a whole mix of reasons. I believe you can do it, much like how monks have been able to change their skin and bones too with thoughts alone.

For heightmaxxing though..not too sure. I'm not going to pull anything out of my ass and lie. This whole thing was from experience and knowledge. It could be due to your body just secreting more hormones and compounds because it believes you need them now.

Don't trust anyone here though, most are fags who want to see you fail. And the rest think they're woke niggerjews.
Cope

Read it properly fag. I'm not saying they work nor rely on them, I'm providing reasoning for why they work to some ppl. Fucking little faggot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tasty17, bugeater23 and Erik-Jón
Read it properly fag. I'm not saying they work nor rely on them, I'm providing reasoning for why they work to some ppl. Fucking little faggot
Cope

@subswork
@your smile

• +1
Okay, I want to grow tall, tell me something.
Use daniel mf nba growth spurt u will be giant on God just use It for 3 months consis daily for hours sleep healthy diet sleep before 9pm do everything in puberty and see u giant mogger.

Use daniel mf nba growth spurt u will be giant on God just use It for 3 months consis daily for hours sleep healthy diet sleep before 9pm do everything in puberty and see u giant mogger.
I have more questions I want to ask on discord.

Better earn some money for surgeries instead of posting here about this gigacope.

Dndr already know it’s possible and true rafay subliminals which has biggest male subliminals in subliminal community openly is blackpilled and u can see his YT post it’s known fact subliminal work

• +1
Reactions: Tobi
Dndr already know it’s possible and true rafay subliminals which has biggest male subliminals in subliminal community openly is blackpilled and u can see his YT post it’s known fact subliminal work
Whaf does Dndr mean?

What's dnr

Me after subliminally altering my genetic structure to become med:

1 16a08412ffc2063789 4172633237 16a08412ffc large

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
What does dnr mean
Did not read short for dnr but I actually read half ur post and I agree too add research law of assumption and how actors singers Hollywood’s openly tell u their secret to fame and how u can achieve anything with Powert of subconsciously

Did not read short for dnr but I actually read half ur post and I agree too add research law of assumption and how actors singers Hollywood’s openly tell u their secret to fame and how u can achieve anything with Powert of subconsciously
Yeahh, I'm finna give subs a chance tho. What's the best one in your op bro

• +1
  • +1
  • +1