• JFL
Reactions: Survivor95, 5.5psl, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Eating ass >>>>>>>> eating pussy

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 22918, 5.5psl and 4 others
How do you know? Did you try both?
I can just tell by watching women suck dick but you are right I must suck dick to come to a clear complete objective deduction. ill browse Grindr and get back to you just wait a bit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, kuroro, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
Eating ass >>>>>>>> eating pussy
ass is a bit less gross at least you're not licking a flesh wound roast beef Arby's sandwich dripping with puss liquid @slop slinger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
I can just tell by watching women suck dick but you are right I must suck dick to come to a clear complete objective deduction. ill browse Grindr and get back to you just wait a bit
Wow so you've eaten pussy before, way to go nigga

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 30552
ass is a bit less gross at least you're not licking a flesh wound roast beef Arby's sandwich dripping with puss liquid @slop slinger
as long as its clean, not hairy, and attached to a htn prettyboy otherwise its just as repulsive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Sprinkles, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Wow so you've eaten pussy before, way to go nigga
yea quite a few times. its decent when it doesn't taste like iron, but its not something that's like insanely dope. one girl literally rubbed her pussy all over my entire face and it was interesting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and AsGoodAsItGets
as long as its clean, not hairy, and attached to a htn prettyboy otherwise its just as repulsive
I'm htn and pretty boy maxxed wanna eat my ass?

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
I was talking about women, but yes I suppose that's true from a stance of faggotry

yea quite a few times. its decent when it doesn't taste like iron, but its not something that's like insanely dope. one girl literally rubbed her pussy all over my entire face and it was interesting
Nice, now we try dick

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 30552
I was talking about women, but yes I suppose that's true from a stance of faggotry
200w.gif

I'm htn and pretty boy maxxed
giphy.gif

Men don't like eating pussy because they would be tasting a bunch of dicks that went inside it, while foids enjoy sucking dick because they care more about making Chad happy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and AsGoodAsItGets
@kyb

Men don't like eating pussy because they would be tasting a bunch of dicks that went inside it, while foids enjoy sucking dick because they care more about making Chad happy.
Eating puss is for dickleta

I like eating pussy. It's like a mini game.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
He used it to fuck that hot squirrel bitch, I'm not a furry but I admire feminine features
Why do think Sandy was always in her underwear.

@kyb

Eating puss is for dickleta

certified dicklet cope, brutal when your tongue is longer than your cock :feelskek: :feelskek:
eating pussy is the fastest way to tell your girl "It's Over"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and AsGoodAsItGets
View attachment 2305636
certified dicklet cope, brutal when your tongue is longer than your cock :feelskek: :feelskek:
eating pussy is the fastest way to tell your girl "It's Over"
It’s harder for any man to make a woman orgasm with his dick than it is to make them cum with head though I’m ngl

It’s harder for any man to make a woman orgasm with his dick than it is to make them cum with head though I’m ngl
average size here is 3x3 so its no wonder

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 30552
BP 7.25” with a max run time of 1 hour 45 minutes dick only game yields 3-7 female orgasms ie on avg 5 orgasms per sexssion.

Yeah, lots of pussies have that period blood salty taste.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552