Suggest some fashion styles for me!

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Quick post but I'm gonna be going shopping for some new clothing, both casual and work clothes.

I wore a new, well-fitted outfit yesterday and work and had multiple IOIs.

I've got a wide leanish frame, and I hide a thick, bubbly ass with the use of plain, oversized jackets or shirts on top of fitted or relaxed trousers. I don't buy baggy pants because that just makes me look like if I'm wearing a nappy.

For those of you that have seen me, what style should I aim for?

FYI: I'm 24, most often rated chadlite, brown hair, blue eyes, light gold/olive skin, wide framed but leanish, full pink lips, curtains, clean shaven mostly smooth skin, dense eyebrows.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@MoeZart @bobjoe3456 @dfucclife @FailedNormieManlet @Br0sk1 @188centimetres @8PSLcel @BoneDensity @ShowerMaxxing @Sigmamale @jewcel @Britmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Outfit one) tight sleeveless shirt that accentuates how lean you are. Wear a loose varsity jacket on top to make your frame look bigger. Combine with grey jean/sweats hybrid with a belt

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Xangsane and AlexBrown84
Quick post but I'm gonna be going shopping for some new clothing, both casual and work clothes.

FYI: I'm 24, most often rated chadlite, brown hair, blue eyes, light gold/olive skin, wide framed but leanish, full pink lips, curtains, clean shaven mostly smooth skin, dense eyebrows.

Just work on your personality, bro.Women love that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, Deleted member 15827, Xangsane and 1 other person
Outfit one) tight sleeveless shirt that accentuates how lean you are. Wear a loose varsity jacket on top to make your frame look bigger. Combine with grey jean/sweats hybrid with a belt
@AlexBrown84 what would you say would look good. Also what’s wrong with this fit, I used to wear this in HS and everyone loved it from girls to my boys.

• +1

Black clothes hit hard in my opinion, a monotonous outfit of a black t shirt and jeans works really well for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
@MoeZart @bobjoe3456 @dfucclife @FailedNormieManlet @Br0sk1 @188centimetres @8PSLcel @BoneDensity @ShowerMaxxing @Sigmamale @jewcel @Britmaxxer
I have something perfect for you
67295FEE A1E6 41BA 81F9 E1AFDD9BF599

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greyrock45, Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and 1 other person
Sounds good! Varsity jackets aren't that popular here in the uk so I guess that'll make me stand out a bit more. People here seem to like the tacky love island look

This would also look really nice
Also thanks, agree this looks nice

Black clothes hit hard in my opinion, a monotonous outfit of a black t shirt and jeans works really well for me.
What should the fit be like?

you didn't mention me too, it's over for our coltnriendship

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FrameMogger
For real tho. Get something high class. Like a nice cotton jacket and a button up shirt. Low class style would make you look silly. Also ditch the glasses.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Sounds good! Varsity jackets aren't that popular here in the uk so I guess that'll make me stand out a bit more. People here seem to like the tacky love island look

Then I’d say a loose in style casual button down shirt can be subbed for the varsity jacket. You could also wear a leather jacket.

• +1
you didn't mention me too, it's over for our coltnriendship
I'm so sorry I'll remember next time!

For real tho. Get something high class. Like a nice cotton jacket and a button up shirt. Low class style would make you look silly. Also ditch the glasses.
I'm looking into contacts. This seems nice. What's low class style?

Then I’d say a loose in style casual button down shirt can be subbed for the varsity jacket. You could also wear a leather jacket.
Nah it's OK I like the varsity jacket idea! The button down shirt also seems nice, I do this a lot already too because I try to hide my ass :feelskek::feelskek:

You think he could wear it well?
EA64FC6A FD31 4A8F A533 167BB25D2D8F

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lygodactylus
Nah it's OK I like the varsity jacket idea! The button down shirt also seems nice, I do this a lot already too because I try to hide my ass :feelskek::feelskek:
Don’t hide the ass. Hoes love it .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17791
I'm so sorry I'll remember next time!

I'm looking into contacts. This seems nice. What's low class style?
Nigga hood style. :feelsgiga:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and FrameMogger
@Xangsane Can you DM me a pic of yourself

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
@Xangsane Can you DM me a pic of yourself
Done!

Nigga hood style. :feelsgiga:
So how come white prettyboys get away with this and foids lap it up?

You think he could wear it well?
View attachment 1653350
This looks nice!

Why?
To be fair I did wear some well fitted chinos and got lots of IOIs from different women, mostly middle aged

Yeah. Get a short jacket so your bum is not hiding.
I'm so shy...

Tight enough to show your muscles
Screenshot 2022 04 27 121917

Something like this just get muscles and look like chad:feelsmega:
Used to work as a barista so had to wear only black

Last edited:
  • +1
Off topic but never use “!” when texting ever, it is giga non NT but you are chad so you could wear a dress and slay

• JFL
Done!

So how come white prettyboys get away with this and foids lap it up?

This looks nice!

Why?
To be fair I did wear some well fitted chinos and got lots of IOIs from different women, mostly middle aged

I'm so shy...
Cage

Because they're low class looking and the foids are also low class. You're very high class looking, you simply couldn't do it.

Women loves a man with a fit backside. It's the same as abs and arms

:feelsrope:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and Lygodactylus
You have to make him laugh first. He'll dm you asking for rate.
I make most people laugh by simply reacting to idiots with Lookism gifs

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

And then telling innocent newfags in the "Ratings" section that "It's over for them"

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

I assume my posts provide a slight bit of nostalgia to people who remember the heydays of Lookism.net

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Xangsane, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
black shirts mog maybe buy a silver chain and see if u can rock that + urban jackets. thats the type of shit i wear, + rly cool patterened hoodies. bomber jackets and things liky that. i get if a chain is too eboy but i thinj it can give an extra edge: girls like if u have looks
C24B2590 1364 40C2 8F27 1908D4921842
9FF1293F 11A2 47C4 9680 F6B79B1829D2

ABBD7F2B 1C1C 4061 9407 C64A4BA14267

these pants r in too
45B3AD87 5389 43C2 947E 7D78BADF5D44

but thats me im more skater emo type

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Britmaxxer
cant go wrong with a basic baggy white tee and black cargos. pretty much my go too on a night out, maybe a nike hoodie over it.

outside of this, I pretty much always wear fitness clothing.

• +1
Only wear black as this accentuates your eyes. For the winter months I would consider a cashmere turtleneck sweater and a wollen coat.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Lygodactylus
I make most people laugh by simply reacting to idiots with Lookism gifs

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

And then telling innocent newfags in the "Ratings" section that "It's over for them"

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

I assume my posts provide a slight bit of nostalgia to people who remember the heydays of Lookism.net
You remember judyfranlinda?
Also what do you rate me?

Jacket of choice
Tucked in t shirt
Straight high waisted pants
slim low-top shoes

Last edited:
  • +1
Cage

Because they're low class looking and the foids are also low class. You're very high class looking, you simply couldn't do it.

Women loves a man with a fit backside. It's the same as abs and arms

:feelsrope:
Even middle class American foids cream themselves over this aesthetic jfl

I think that's why many women were giving me IOIs yesterday when I wore perfectly fitted chinos. Today I'm just wearing relaxed trousers and trainers.

Also I wouldn't say my backside is "fit" like you see on those athletes. It's more bubbly like two round orbs of muscle with a layer of fat.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Wtf is this dude talking about? I literally do squats to try and make those muscles more prominent.

Btiches want good ass genes just as much as you do. YOu think they want daughters with no ass? Yea fucking righ jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Xangsane and Lygodactylus
Off topic but never use “!” when texting ever, it is giga non NT but you are chad so you could wear a dress and slay
What about a cosplay outfit?

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Even middle class American foids cream themselves over this aesthetic jfl

I think that's why many women were giving me IOIs yesterday when I wore perfectly fitted chinos. Today I'm just wearing relaxed trousers and trainers.

Also I wouldn't say my backside is "fit" like you see on those athletes. It's more bubbly like two round orbs of muscle with a layer of fat.
Hmm maybe. I donno

You need to wear tight fitting clothing. Baggy stuff hides your body, so it's just sexualy neutral.

• Love it
  • +1
black shirts mog maybe buy a silver chain and see if u can rock that + urban jackets. thats the type of shit i wear, + rly cool patterened hoodies. bomber jackets and things liky that. i get if a chain is too eboy but i thinj it can give an extra edge: girls like if u have looks
View attachment 1653366View attachment 1653364
View attachment 1653367
these pants r in too
View attachment 1653372

but thats me im more skater emo type
Do you think that'll go well with my pheno or do you think I'd look like a try hard tiktoker?

Those pants and jacket look very nice.

cant go wrong with a basic baggy white tee and black cargos. pretty much my go too on a night out, maybe a nike hoodie over it.

outside of this, I pretty much always wear fitness clothing.
Isn't this the chav or road man look?

Only wear black as this accentuates your eyes. For the winter months I would consider a cashmere turtleneck sweater and a wollen coat.
Sounds like dark academia! I'd look into this.

Jacket of choice
Tucked in t shirt
Straight high waisted pants
slim low-top shoes
High waisted pants would just make my ass look huge. Maybe if I get an oversized jacket to hide it?

Do you think that'll go well with my pheno or do you think I'd look like a try hard tiktoker?

Those pants and jacket look very nice
bruh everyone saying u look like that faggot nik kaufman
he wears this shit so yeh

• JFL
Wtf is this dude talking about? I literally do squats to try and make those muscles more prominent.

Btiches want good ass genes just as much as you do. YOu think they want daughters with no ass? Yea fucking righ jfl
I was always self-conscious about my naturally thick ass as a little boy (I was chubby then)

Even now that I'm much leaner, my backside is still pretty prominent and bubbly from the back. I'm super shy about showing it off so I detract attention by covering it up.