[SuicideFuel] If you're circumcised/Jewish, you might not be as incel as you think. A Rabbi probably sucked your bleeding, sliced, painbearing dick

Overness - Religious men sucking your dick - Brutal blackpills

• I am jewish/muslim/from a religious background/USA and NOT circumcised. I am the luckiest man alive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am jewish/muslim/from a relgious background/USA and circumcised. A Rabbi (etc) sucked me off.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I am jewish/muslim/from a relgious background/USA and circumcised. I don't know if I was sucked off

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • I am not circumcised. My glans isn't keratinized, foreskin's 1000s of pleasurable nerves are intact

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[SuicideFuel] If you're circumcised/Jewish, you might not be as incel as you think. A creepy Rabbi probably sucked your bleeding, sliced, painbearing dick

FACEandLMS
Legend
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages3,660
Aug 25, 2018

If you're circumcised/Jewish, you might not be as incel as you think. A creepy Rabbi (or muslim, etc, equivalent) probably sucked your bleeding, sliced, painbearing dick. Many Rabbis transmit HERPES to the baby. Imagine the cognitive dissonance: Blowjob on Day 1 BUT Circumcucked, Gay Encounter, and HERPES. It's over for jewcels

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2018

I knew it was that Sheikh. Fml.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Best thread of 2018.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Youngcell
Only in United Cucks of America is a piece of your dick cut off as soon as you are born only to grow up having to listen to those bitch ass feminists saying that our masculinity is toxic, we should bow down to foids, all foids are princesses, and that we're sexual predators (even worse for ugly/socially awkward guys).

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, spark, MentalCel and 3 others
Only in United Cucks of America is a piece of your dick cut off as soon as you are born only to grow up having to listen to those bitch ass feminists saying that our masculinity is toxic, we should bow down to foids, all foids are princesses, and that we're sexual predators (even worse for ugly/socially awkward guys).
They do it to Muslims and Jews from all around the world.

Only in United Cucks of America is a piece of your dick cut off as soon as you are born only to grow up having to listen to those bitch ass feminists saying that our masculinity is toxic, we should bow down to foids, all foids are princesses, and that we're sexual predators

I wasn’t circumcised, thankfully.

Fucking kikes man. They wonder why people hate them but then do disgusting shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
[SuicideFuel] If you're circumcised/Jewish, you might not be as incel as you think. A creepy Rabbi probably sucked your bleeding, sliced, painbearing dick

FACEandLMS
Legend
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages3,660
Aug 25, 2018

If you're circumcised/Jewish, you might not be as incel as you think. A creepy Rabbi (or muslim, etc, equivalent) probably sucked your bleeding, sliced, painbearing dick. Many Rabbis transmit HERPES to the baby. Imagine the cognitive dissonance: Blowjob on Day 1 BUT Circumcucked, Gay Encounter, and HERPES. It's over for jewcels

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2018

Circumcision may lower risk of penile cancer, according to medical studies.

So I got my first succ when I was 8 days old

nice :feelshmm:

I need a “soy speak” guidebook so I know which words to avoid.

Gonna go cho if I get quoted with one more soyboy meme tbh

I'm circumcised but a rabbi never sucked me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: incel4life.

Just lol at face now.he posts on Reddit and sucks up to "trufemcels" desperately trying to orbit some nigger bitch who only wants chadlites and up.

That sounds so hellish when written down holy shit.
Circumcision may lower risk of penile cancer, according to medical studies.
Future Arablite

Gotta cope somehow LMAO

It is over.

im starting to hate jews and i dont even know why because of this site.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, dogtown and Ritalincel
20070418  BN18ChoSeungHuiGun

JFL at having an ant-eater dick. I'm glad I was circumcised.

wasn't sucked off but someone's gonna pay for taking that shit

Change the poll so we can see who voted what tbh

UNCIRCUMCISED NIGGAS GTFIH ?

>tfw circumcel
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

3rd option

I have little pp too ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back