Suicidefuel - teacher mogged me

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I tend to go walking every morning with a weight vest or running with a sweat suit (basically bin bags) to lose weight.

Today, cos it's a public holiday, I was running in my bin bags and bumped into my old history teacher who is now like 70.

She recognised me and was with another retired teacher, and couldn't seem to understand the bin bags even when I explained.

Then they said oh we ways had such high hopes for you Chinacurry, you were always so smart and confident and headstrong and we'll spoken, is everything alright?

I said yeah of course, this is just to lose weight, and they said what weight (prob trying to be nice).

Then she said and what about wife, family, are you settled?

And I said no and they seemed shocked as hell and said why how come? Not met the right girl?

I said no ma'am, because I look like absolute garbage and it's not like your day anymore girls only want guys who look like supermodels and have artificial bodies.

Then my phone alerted and I looked and she said oh that's nice picture of a BOY on your phone (wallpaper is Zayn) and they looked at each other.

I said I GTG and she said I'd love to catch up with your mum, can you let her know I'd really like to get a cup of tea with her at the Easter show (old people plant and garden shit they into).

I said yeah sure, look after yourself, and ran off.

They gonna gossip about me like I'm a fucking loon now

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, currylightskin and ballskin
When I was 13 one of my teachers was a tall HTN or chadlite in his early to mid 20s, and he was dating a short femcel gook. He showed the pictures of his child and he was a future incel, I feel bad for the little guy. His pfp for his email was kakashi from naruto he's probably a weird weeb mentally

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chinacurry and currylightskin
When I was 13 one of my teachers was a tall HTN or chadlite in his early to mid 20s, and he was dating a short femcel gook. He showed the pictures of his child and he was a future incel, I feel bad for the little guy. His pfp for his email was kakashi from naruto he's probably a weird weeb mentally
Weebs are absolute worst, with their shitty yellow fever.

Imagine a world where every weeb is rounded up and killed.

I'm guessing your teacher became Tal HTN when he was quite old (18-22) so had a scarred childhood

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and FrameMogger
I tend to go walking every morning with a weight vest or running with a sweat suit (basically bin bags) to lose weight.

Today, cos it's a public holiday, I was running in my bin bags and bumped into my old history teacher who is now like 70.

She recognised me and was with another retired teacher, and couldn't seem to understand the bin bags even when I explained.

Then they said oh we ways had such high hopes for you Chinacurry, you were always so smart and confident and headstrong and we'll spoken, is everything alright?

I said yeah of course, this is just to lose weight, and they said what weight (prob trying to be nice).

Then she said and what about wife, family, are you settled?

And I said no and they seemed shocked as hell and said why how come? Not met the right girl?

I said no ma'am, because I look like absolute garbage and it's not like your day anymore girls only want guys who look like supermodels and have artificial bodies.

Then my phone alerted and I looked and she said oh that's nice picture of a BOY on your phone (wallpaper is Zayn) and they looked at each other.

I said I GTG and she said I'd love to catch up with your mum, can you let her know I'd really like to get a cup of tea with her at the Easter show (old people plant and garden shit they into).

I said yeah sure, look after yourself, and ran off.

They gonna gossip about me like I'm a fucking loon now
How old are you this story made me sad ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin
Chin up king

How old are you this story made me sad ngl
I'm old.bhai, late 30s.
thanks, I used to think my life was a tragedy, now I realise it's a comedy

• So Sad
Reactions: ballskin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back