Summer is terrible

nigtard

nigtard

Everyone I know is fucking their gfs while I’m rotting on .org.Saw someone I knew from school and he has a girlfriend now. This guy is fat and has no chin or jaw yet he’s doing better than me.Everyday is a like a cycle that keeps repeating.All I want is to be happy but I can’t because I look like an alien.And before anyone says that I don’t try I’ve tried every softmaxx there is even went to a dermatologist to fix my skin but nothing has changed.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 28541, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Everyone I know is fucking their gfs while I’m rotting on .org.Saw someone I knew from school and he has a girlfriend now. This guy is fat and has no chin or jaw yet he’s doing better than me.Everyday is a like a cycle that keeps repeating.All I want is to be happy but I can’t because I look like an alien.And before anyone says that I don’t try I’ve tried every softmaxx there is even went to a dermatologist to fix my skin but nothing has changed.
then surgerymaxx

i hate these larps for attention, either you larping like an ugly subhuman or you have no life

i hate these larps for attention, either you larping like an ugly subhuman or you have no life
@Blackgymmax has seen my face, he can confirm that I'm subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 25059
@Blackgymmax has seen my face, he can confirm that I'm subhuman
that surgerymaxxed freak who has no life outside of this forum is not a credible source
im sorry you have been trolled

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Marsik
i
. This guy is fat and has no chin or jaw yet he’s doing better than me
yeah yeah just be lucky/NT/MAGIC/buzzword pill

First time ?

that surgerymaxxed freak who has no life outside of this forum is not a credible source
im sorry you have been trolled
No I haven't my OLD stats are proof as well. I have a 2% response/match rate and they are always bots or subhumans like me

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Meanwhile there are million dude bedridden on their hospital bed right now and you are here crying about this like a pussy.

How tall is the fat guy and is he ethnic?