SUN YOUR BALLS / TESTICLES. BELIEVE ME BOYOS. BELIEVE, FUCKING, ME

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
You need to be exposing your balls to the sun. Why?

Exposure to sunlight = optimal function of mitochondria
This boosts function of the Leydig cells in the testicles where testosterone is made. This leads to higher testosterone. Blood flow is also empowered which makes all of your machinery down there work optimally.

It’s quite simple reall:

When was the last time that your nether regions would have been FREE in the natural world, nude and exposed to the sun like they are meant to be, like every other animal on this Earth?

The Lion and the Gorilla suns his balls through his experience of life. The human keeps his caged in tight underwear (stop wearing underwear or wear lighter colours)

You are GENUINELY being cut off from a part of your PRIMAL POWER!

HOW TO DO IT:

You can pull your pants down in a private area and allow the sunlight to bless the fellas. A good starting session is 20 minutes, remember to consider that this skin area likely hasn’t been exposed to sunlight for many months if not years, so take appropriate care to work up to exposure. Don't be a dumbass and start sunscreening for goodness sake.

The ideal time of the day would be either early morning or just before noon. Avoid maximum UV times.

An old Abraham Myerson’s study in “The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology” found that men who exposed their torso to UV light and UV rays saw their testosterone levels increase to 120%. Yes and when they exposed testes to UV light and UV rays, they were able to boost them T levels to a whopping 200%! Now we don't want to rely on what study's say, but every guy that does will feel the difference.

How do I do it living in shit-weather England? A DAY LIGHT THERAPY LAMP. I've been doing for 2 months now and my T levels are off-the-charts

If you don't believe me, try it

They literally respond to the sun, they grow and squirm around, powered up by Apollo's blessings.

You will feel stronger and more powerful... YOU'LL BE ROCK HARD AND READY TO RUMBLE and I vouch for that

This is the knowledge the establishment forbid... they want you indoors, CLOTHED, under fake light and abiding by these ridiculous Covid measures.

Those with sunned balls will inherit the earth.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and stevielake
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and Deleted member 16058
legit, @lutte does this he posted pics before

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
@TioJohn :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
i need a tutorial with pics included:feelshah:

Remember to use sunscreen

You can pull your pants down in a private area and allow the sunlight to bless the fellas. A good starting session is 20 minutes, remember to consider that this skin area likely hasn’t been exposed to sunlight for many months if not years, so take appropriate care to work up to exposure. Don't be a dumbass and start sunscreening for goodness sake.

The ideal time of the day would be either early morning or just before noon. Avoid maximum UV times.

An old Abraham Myerson’s study in “The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology” found that men who exposed their torso to UV light and UV rays saw their testosterone levels increase to 120%. Yes and when they exposed testes to UV light and UV rays, they were able to boost them T levels to a whopping 200%! Now we don't want to rely on what study's say, but every guy that does will feel the difference.

How do I do it living in shit-weather England? A DAY LIGHT THERAPY LAMP. I've been doing for 2 months now and my T levels are off-the-charts

If you don't believe me, try it

They literally respond to the sun, they grow and squirm around, powered up by Apollo's blessings.

You will feel stronger and more powerful... YOU'LL BE ROCK HARD AND READY TO RUMBLE and I vouch for that

This is the knowledge the establishment forbid... they want you indoors, CLOTHED, under fake light and abiding by these ridiculous Covid measures.

Those with sunned balls will inherit the earth.
Mirin solbrahmaxxing btw mate :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Mirin solbrahmaxxing btw mate :feelskek:

Is this a young David Laid?

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back