Sunken/hollow temples are a chad trait

D

Deleted member 24208

Iron
It means, that you have laterally projected zygos and zygomatic arch. This, in itself, is a chad trait and is the only thing, that can save a narrow skull.
The sunken temples also make the browridge appear bigger, when seen in motion.

Attachments

• 2412CFB6-C586-45A1-9E19-6DB7197B8B0C.jpeg
    2412CFB6-C586-45A1-9E19-6DB7197B8B0C.jpeg
    480.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DC41E69F-DCB2-4BAB-869E-6625AAF097A2.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Yes, it’s dimorphic.

All this effort and autism whereas all that matters is face + dick. JFL at 99% of this forum. You mfers should try to do something worthwhile than obsess over shit that doesn't make a difference.

I'll repeat:: DICK AND FACE. DEEP DICKING, STABBING THAT BITCH IN THE WOMB, CUMSHOT, RINSE AND REPEAT

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
It means, that you have laterally projected zygos and zygomatic arch. This, in itself, is a chad trait and is the only thing, that can save a narrow skull.
The sunken temples also make the browridge appear bigger, when seen in motion.
Nope, it looks shit.

This kind of hollowing is associated with ageing. idk why you think photoshopped photo of yours represents anything, but hollow temples are an INSANE LOOKSMIN. And one of the reasons hollow cheeks are shit IRL: most individuals with strong hollow cheeks have sunk-in temples, and look skeletonized abominations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and It'snotover
All this effort and autism whereas all that matters is face + dick. JFL at 99% of this forum. You mfers should try to do something worthwhile than obsess over shit that doesn't make a difference.

I'll repeat:: DICK AND FACE. DEEP DICKING, STABBING THAT BITCH IN THE WOMB, CUMSHOT, RINSE AND REPEAT
You killed our sivilized discussion, you uncultured mofo... with your facts! :Comfy:

True gentlemen never leave their basement without hunter eyes and hollow cheeks :forcedsmile:

I have those sunken temples :feelshehe:

Nope, it looks shit.

This kind of hollowing is associated with ageing. idk why you think photoshopped photo of yours represents anything, but hollow temples are an INSANE LOOKSMIN. And one of the reasons hollow cheeks are shit IRL: most individuals with strong hollow cheeks have sunk-in temples, and look skeletonized abominations.
It’s not my photos. This forum is all about bones, but when you show a trait a lot of moggers with good bones have, suddenly it looks shit. Also, people here say that it doesn’t matter and other that it’s a looksmin.
I just pointed out a theory behind the hollow temples. Ultimately, I think it’s best to have them, because laterally projected zygos are nice, but have enough BF% to cover it up a bit. Could be wrong though. It’s just an opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
It’s not my photos. This forum is all about bones, but when you show a trait a lot of moggers with good bones have, suddenly it looks shit. Also, people here say that it doesn’t matter and other that it’s a looksmin.
I just pointed out a theory behind the hollow temples. Ultimately, I think it’s best to have them, because laterally projected zygos are nice, but have enough BF% to cover it up a bit. Could be wrong though. It’s just an opinion.
Just FYI, when good doctors do fillers to enlarge zygos on the side, along the arch, they ALWAYS fill in the temples... It is done EXACTLY to have that runway-model look for women, while preserving youth. Otherwise, without filling the temple, a woman would look like an angry skeleton.