SUPER SOLDIER SERUM

MrIncrelex

MrIncrelex

Iron
Wanna hear your sugestions on how design a cycle to create the super soldier serum just like captain america where he completely changes his frame his craniofacial size and his entirely bone structure along with muscles ofc
Sugestions on compounds and their dosage

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Wanna hear your sugestions on how design a cycle to create the super soldier serum just like captain america where he completely changes his frame his craniofacial size and his entirely bone structure along with muscles ofc
Well captain America gained super powers

Test ,roids,hgh

ask @USER0213 's mum

Greycel moment with an anime avi.... Goddamn, this site fell so low.

no serum for your face

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
It's called working out and discipline

• Love it
Testosterone, t3/t4, progesterone/pregenelone, dhea, anavar, throw in some hgh sometimes but dont run it long term

• +1
Reactions: MrIncrelex
Also dont just do one cycle, you hop on once, you hop on for life

test, deca/tren or both together which will probably skyrocket prolactin levels so you'd have to shove cabergoline down your throat, deca boosts igf-1 and tren sensitizes your body to igf-1, high dose gh

assuming you had unlimited money to run this long-term

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero and MrIncrelex
I wish there was a steroid to increase overall athleticism and not just strength or endurance. I want better coordination and reaction time.

I wish there was a steroid to increase overall athleticism and not just strength or endurance. I want better coordination and reaction time.
What’s your average on humanbenchmark?

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
Inject lemon juice in your asshole:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop and ALP
Greycel moment with an anime avi.... Goddamn, this site fell so low.
it really fell bro, a lot of idiots going on threads to complain about random shit lol , im tired of this guys lol, if you knew the guy from the photo you would realize he is the embodiment of this site philosophy

• +1
igf-1 lr3, test e or anavar, aromasin and some other test related things, dht too.

megadosing, mk4 (like I MEAN MEGADOSING 300+ mg) and look into some surgeries/appliances.

Look at dyro's , @jefferson, @extrachromose 's old thread.

• +1
Reactions: MrIncrelex
Testosterone, t3/t4, progesterone/pregenelone, dhea, anavar, throw in some hgh sometimes but dont run it long term
jfl at taking thyroid hormones, thyroid is so important and regulates so many things many we humans don't even know. Unless you got prescribed such and doing thorough research don't do it. Healthmaxx for thyroid. I agree with the other suggestions though.

jfl at taking thyroid hormones, thyroid is so important and regulates so many things many we humans don't even know. Unless you got prescribed such and doing thorough research don't do it. Healthmaxx for thyroid. I agree with the other suggestions though.
I’ve done my thorough research and was suboptimal thyroid from messing around with drugs and shit. I stay at high physiological levels

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I’ve done my thorough research and was suboptimal thyroid from messing around with drugs and shit. I stay at high physiological levels
High physchological levels of what?

High physchological levels of what?
T3 T4. 25mcg T3, 60mcg T4, puts me at high physiological levels, decreases TSH which isnt important and a fuckin looksmin hormone anyway ☠️

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bro what? You did this on a good computer right? I can average under 190ms
its not a great computer, idk what the refresh rate is.

But anyways, I was always able to keep up with the athletes in terms of strength and speed, but just couldnt on the ball catching, juking, etc. Anything involving coordination and good reaction time

@alienmaxxer

@alienmaxxer
Offtopic but do u know Henry_gandy's discord username/ID?
OR his heightmaxxing group on discord?
He got banned here unfortunately and i wanted to ask him some things

Over for low T fawkers like me:lul:

igf-1 lr3, test e or anavar, aromasin and some other test related things, dht too.

megadosing, mk4 (like I MEAN MEGADOSING 300+ mg) and look into some surgeries/appliances.

Look at dyro's , @jefferson, @extrachromose 's old thread.
link for the thread?