Surgery to add chin height?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
My current chin to philtrum ratio is around 1.96, aiming for the ideal of 2.25.
I can't just get a lip-lift because that would throw off my midface ratio so I need to add chin height. (7.5mm)

Do fillers work for this or does it look uncanny? Or do I need miniature implants.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
fillers work, imo best at the chin
implants
genioplasty
chinwing

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 11770
I can't just get a lip-lift because that would throw off my midface ratio so I need to add chin height. (7.5mm)

Do fillers work for this or does it look uncanny? Or do I need miniature implants.
Fillers work but idk. I would rather go for an osteotomy if you have the spare change

amnesia has fillers in chin for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770

Also keep in mind HARMONY is key. Meeks has a philtrim to chin of below 2.0. roughly 1.95 as well and he would look worse with a taller chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
BA5AA1C0 E53E 46DA 85D7 CEA88049C885

Also keep in mind HARMONY is key. Meeks has a philtrim to chin of below 2.0. roughly 1.95 as well and he would look worse with a taller chin
Yeah I measured his at 2.02. Dellisolas was also 2.0 spot on.

My chin fits with my face so idk if a taller chin would be overkill. It would add some masculinity and the best looking men like pattinson, gandy all have ratios around 2.25

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Yeah I measured his at 2.02. Dellisolas was also 2.0 spot on.

My chin fits with my face so idk if a taller chin would be overkill. It would add some masculinity and the best looking men like pattinson, gandy all have ratios around 2.25
Yeah same with me. Someone made a thread about 2.5 being ideal which is bullshit. Harmony is most important. Beides that 2.5 looks comical. Nature is a much better painter than we are. But just as every other surgery advice. No pic no valuable advice

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 11770
Yeah same with me. Someone made a thread about 2.5 being ideal which is bullshit. Harmony is most important. Beides that 2.5 looks comical. Nature is a much better painter than we are. But just as every other surgery advice. No pic no valuable advice
We could look at it this way: My lower 3rd is around 39% out my 3 thirds length which is a lot already.
Meeks has around 40% (very dimorphic), but most other high psl guys I measured have less, like 36 - 38.

If I were to go above 40%, maybe it looks off because its too out of balance. There might be other important ratios we haven't discovered yet. So that's why I'm still thinking and comparing.

But yeah 2.5 being ideal is other bs, most people with super tall chins like that look like gay muppets:lul:

Can't take a good pic rn but the ratio I mentionend is probably most decisive in making a decision

We could look at it this way: My lower 3rd is around 39% out my 3 thirds length which is a lot already.
Meeks has around 40% (very dimorphic), but most other high psl guys I measured have less, like 36 - 38.

If I were to go above 40%, maybe it looks off because its too out of balance. There might be other important ratios we haven't discovered yet. So that's why I'm still thinking and comparing.

But yeah 2.5 being ideal is other bs, most people with super tall chins like that look like gay muppets:lul:

Can't take a good pic rn but the ratio I mentionend is probably most decisive in making a decision
I aint giving any advice on what to do unless you send a pic. Stop being a retard

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Stop being a faggot then. Ain't sending my pics to strangers on an incel forum.
this
never do that
most users have folders where they store users pics, they trying boost their harddrive portfolio of PSL users

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11770
Stop being a faggot then. Ain't sending my pics to strangers on an incel forum.
Yeah nigga just screw this to your chin I promise it will look good

D2650A50 6B3F 497F 8008 87F4026D888A

You fit right into this forum with you 20 iq points

this
never do that
most users have folders where they store users pics, they trying boost their harddrive portfolio of PSL users
I helped many users in dm and many helped me. I did morph and gave advice as best as I can. I’m just mean in public for the vibe. Most users are really nice just trying to make it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I helped many users in dm and many helped me. I did morph and gave advice as best as I can. I’m just mean in public for the vibe. Most users are really nice just trying to make it.
I didnt mean you. Its just obvious that whoever is planning surgeries or doesnt have so many days here, has no reason to do so.

But it's just the fact that ther's a bunch of prominent users who rotting here and their only occupation is posting photos of the users on discords or saving one's photos to use it against you, if he somehow dont like you. That line is pretty thin and theres no point in risking it if you dont want to end up like a meme.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions and one job away