Surgery to make longer or thicker Cock

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
I'm 2 years off losing my inceldom and I want to prepare my cock for it.

I'm 6.1x5 or so and my cock has been called small by several girls. But I never got insecure from it because my face was pretty and thats all that mattered anyway. They all had lots of fun and we kept fucking a lot anyway.

Anyway. Is there a surgery to make it thicker or longer?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and PubertyMaxxer
There are lots of surgeries and techniques, but the best one isn't being done anymore. If you want a longer dick, then just use an traction device/extender. Don't do anything dumb like filler injections/grafting/implants.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and RoundHouse
There are lots of surgeries and techniques, but the best one isn't being done anymore. If you want a longer dick, then just use an traction device/extender. Don't do anything dumb like filler injections/grafting/implants.
but does extender work long-term?

i dont want 6 inch cock for the rest of my life i think at some point it will be a problem

I'm 6.1x5 or so and my cock has been called small by several girls. But I never got insecure from it because my face was pretty and thats all that mattered anyway. They all had lots of fun and we kept fucking a lot anyway.

your cock is not small op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, PubertyMaxxer and germanlooks
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 16058, Toth's thot and 5 others
your cock is not small op
it got called small by multiple girls and told me i have a smaller cock than other guys

so its small

but does extender work long-term?

i dont want 6 inch cock for the rest of my life i think at some point it will be a problem
The results are permanent. It is the only thing that actually causes actual growth. Expect 2/3 of an inch. Results can vary a lot though. But people consistently get about 1/2 inch. It's just a compliance issue you have to wear the device for multiple hours a day.

You probably measure wrong and are smaller in reality
maybe girth is smaller

but i use ruler and dont press down all the way

it extends to my belly button when it lays flat on me

maybe its smaller than 6 but then its over

it got called small by multiple girls and told me i have a smaller cock than other guys

so its small
you're not micro penis so not small you're in teh ag or slight above dont liste to gaslighting whores

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
maybe girth is smaller

but i use ruler and dont press down all the way

it extends to my belly button when it lays flat on me

maybe its smaller than 6 but then its over
if its smaller than 6 then ye its over imo not really but over measure again

i got ED from fin now i cant even get hard anymore
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

if its smaller than 6 then ye its over imo not really but over measure again
but i think girls have fun with me because of my face not because of sex

so it might be ok go have small dick

after LL ill be 6'4 in lifts with a chadlite face it should compensate for small cock

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
For penuma implants you need to get circumcised first so I can't recommend it

Just use a Extender like phallosan forte. Extenders are the only working dickmaxx backed by studies.

For penuma implants you need to get circumcised first so I can't recommend it

Just use a Extender like phallosan forte. Extenders are the only working dickmaxx backed by studies.

you think i can get 1 inch girth from it?

im fully committed to this i can wear it 12 hours a day since im remotecelling

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
you think i can get 1 inch girth from it?

im fully committed to this i can wear it 12 hours a day since im remotecelling
Idk man just take action man and test it out, don't procrastinate!

Screenshot 20211228 150117 comebaymobile

I personally got this 21€ ebay Extender because reputable bands like Phallosan forte or penimaster Pro are ridiculously expensive for the fact they're simply pieces of plastic and silicone

View attachment 1476923

I personally got this 21€ ebay Extender because reputable bands like Phallosan forte or penimaster Pro are ridiculously expensive for the fact they're simply pieces of plastic and silicone
yes i dont procrastinate i already made $50k USD since august and booked HT for $7k and getting LL in 2023 with Betz in Germany

i cant stop thinking about asian girls, sex or getting better looking. 24/7

yes i dont procrastinate i already made $50k USD since august and booked HT for $7k and getting LL in 2023 with Betz in Germany

Same i also think 24/7 about looksmaxxing. Therefore LL or maxillofacial surgeon is the only profession I see myself in.

View attachment 1476923

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Same i also think 24/7 about looksmaxxing. Therefore LL or maxillofacial surgeon is the only profession I see myself in.

i almost went med school to become plastic surgeon haha

i think you can earn 7-figures net easily as a LL surgeon since there are almost no competition

Maxillofacial requires some densitry degree/ fellowship as well usually so that takes very long

What do you do for a living?

so its small
mogs me actually got girls to see his dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, PubertyMaxxer, germanlooks and 1 other person
Hmm 6.1 bpl isn’t big by any means but if you are literally getting called small probably means your coping your measurements by measuring slanted way off to the side of your penis base which inflates your measurement

mans in reality you are realistically 4.75-5.25 range

7x5 monster cocked here

@OOGABOOGA pumps his cock everyday ask him

stretching and pumping tbh. im in the same boat as you, being a dicklet is really crushing your confidence so better start today fixing it.

View attachment 1476923

get one with a vacuum tip not this:feelsgood:

but i think girls have fun with me because of my face not because of sex

so it might be ok go have small dick

after LL ill be 6'4 in lifts with a chadlite face it should compensate for small cock
Dick pill is brutal