Discussion surrogate mom instead of surgeries

WenomWenom

WenomWenom

Iron
honestly what I have been thinking lately is that surgery is really expensive, plus I am a 6/10 covered with small flaws and 5'8 so any effort will not give me anything better than the girlfriends that I have had already. 30k for surgeries plus 70k for leg surgery would take a really long time and I would be kinda old (almost 30) when I would have already guaranteed a good life to myself and family and when I would actually have money to spend on surgeries. 100k is around the amount of money one would require to get a high quality egg and a surrogate belly. The biggest problem I see with this is that not everyone is willing to sacrifice they life just to get better offspring.

WenomWenom

WenomWenom

Iron
I thought surrogates were like 30k and not 100k wtf
it really depends on the country an there are so many extra expenses plus for really high quality egg I would need a good amount of money to convince a tall high IQ Stacy to take some pills and donate eggs.

honestly if 30k is enough it would be an incredible victory, I could realistically get a genemaxxed child every year by working on my intended profession.

WenomWenom

WenomWenom

Iron
I’ve thought about this also but want my kids to have both parents
son growing up without a mother.. Brutal
Honestly I don't think so, better to have a men who will take care of you than a big family who treats you like a replaceable child who could have been avoided due to financial issues.

Plus the kid's respect will most likely be astronomical, AND I could still get him a 5/10 or 6/10 low IQ mom anyways.

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Diamond
ngl THIS SOUNDS BRILLIANT. might take the same route. gotta find a tall stacy though :p

• +1
Reactions: ALP
V

valhalar

Gold
You can just buy an egg from a donor booklet. You can choose based on looks, education (a marker for IQ) and other psychological traits.

Then you implant it in a different surrogate so she won't be attached to the baby as hers. You can also do polygenic testing on the embryos you create if you wanna be super cautious. Genomic Prediction does that, they can even do a rough guess of intelligence.

WenomWenom

WenomWenom

Iron
You can just buy an egg from a donor booklet. You can choose based on looks, education (a marker for IQ) and other psychological traits.
could you send me a link? from what I saw you could only choose based on skin and hair colour height and a few other things but you couldn't see pictures

V

valhalar

Gold
could you send me a link? from what I saw you could only choose based on skin and hair colour height and a few other things but you couldn't see pictures
It depends on what state and country you are in, the regulations differ. Some clinics require you to be approved to see their donors.

This website lets you see photos of donors: https://app.eggdonoramerica.com/par_don_search_results.php

Shows height, face, ethnicity etc. That website is rather clunky with the 'next' button up top.

You can 100% get better donors from more 'elite' clinics. Some charge top dollar for an egg from a true stacey who is studying at an Ivy League (some sell eggs to pay their student loans).

The normal donor ones are often just more 'charity' women who will give their eggs up for infertile women. True Staceys can earn good $.

WenomWenom

WenomWenom

Iron
It depends on what state and country you are in, the regulations differ. Some clinics require you to be approved to see their donors.

This website lets you see photos of donors: https://app.eggdonoramerica.com/par_don_search_results.php

Shows height, face, ethnicity etc. That website is rather clunky with the 'next' button up top.

You can 100% get better donors from more 'elite' clinics. Some charge top dollar for an egg from a true stacey who is studying at an Ivy League (some sell eggs to pay their student loans).

The normal donor ones are often just more 'charity' women who will give their eggs up for infertile women. True Staceys can earn good $.
great information, the idea behind it is great but the website's options indeed are not great, most females there seem to be 5/10 and literally not one 5'7 green-eyed with a university degree (I would have to choose 5'2 to see 3 results). My ex mogs literally all of them and my ex is not that special, green 6/10 Caucasian with a master's degree (perfect mark) and 5'6 and 1/2.

I'll try to see on these websites something interesting but honestly no 8/10 5'7 green-eyed high IQ girl would put herself in a website and take pills to potentially donate her eggs to an unknown incel, I will probably have to search for a doner myself

V

valhalar

Gold
great information, the idea behind it is great but the website's options indeed are not great, most females there seem to be 5/10 and literally not one 5'7 green-eyed with a university degree (I would have to choose 5'2 to see 3 results). My ex mogs literally all of them and my ex is not that special, green 6/10 Caucasian with a master's degree (perfect mark) and 5'6 and 1/2.

I'll try to see on these websites something interesting but honestly no 8/10 5'7 green-eyed high IQ girl would put herself in a website and take pills to potentially donate her eggs to an unknown incel, I will probably have to search for a doner myself
You just need to go to an elite clinic tbh. That one is garbage and prob just do gooders tryna help infertile women.

Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death

sadly no stacies on that site

Niko69

Niko69

Smilepilled niko-pheno
I'm preferably getting a surrogate baby when I'm older from both mine and my future partners genetics (if she agrees on it of course)

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
sadly no stacies on that site
tbh, I set 5’10” min height filter with just Caucasian woman and only 4 results. :feelsrope:

Edit: Ok more results, their filters work a bit retarded

Last edited:
Xangsane

Xangsane

Roping on that hill and made a deal with God
I'm preferably getting a surrogate baby when I'm older from both mine and my future partners genetics (if she agrees on it of course)
Why not natural birth?

Niko69

Niko69

Smilepilled niko-pheno
Why not natural birth?
My ex and I had a talk about It and she convinced me that it seemed like the optimal choice, i wouldn't mind paying and it would mean she wouldn't need to have any of the burdens that comes with carrying a child. So mostly out of convenience

Xangsane

Xangsane

Roping on that hill and made a deal with God
My ex and I had a talk about It and she convinced me that it seemed like the optimal choice, i wouldn't mind paying and it would mean she wouldn't need to have any of the burdens that comes with carrying a child. So mostly out of convenience
Did she have infertility issues or seemed body-conscious?

Niko69

Niko69

Smilepilled niko-pheno
Did she have infertility issues or seemed body-conscious?
Her mom did have issues with fertility, so she was a surrogate herself, so she did know quite a bit about it, she didn't have any fertility issues herself, but she didn't want to go through all the body changes that come with childbirth, as well as hormonal changes, pain, her vagina ripping and so forth ( I don't blame her jfl ) also she was quite ambitious and it wouldn't have been optimal for her not being able to do what she wanted just because she was pregnant.

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World
honestly what I have been thinking lately is that surgery is really expensive, plus I am a 6/10 covered with small flaws and 5'8 so any effort will not give me anything better than the girlfriends that I have had already. 30k for surgeries plus 70k for leg surgery would take a really long time and I would be kinda old (almost 30) when I would have already guaranteed a good life to myself and family and when I would actually have money to spend on surgeries. 100k is around the amount of money one would require to get a high quality egg and a surrogate belly. The biggest problem I see with this is that not everyone is willing to sacrifice they life just to get better offspring.
What a cuck you are

ALP

ALP

Morals are for losers
astatine

astatine

Banned
What a fucking cuck, Jfl if u think there’s life after death

there is only 1 life, I don’t give a flying fuck about having kids let alone genetic superior kids

I only care about ascending for myself, Jfl @ u it’s over for cucks

spend all that money on a surrogate kid and when you die that’s it, wasted life, wasted money

kys

R

Raxflex

Iron
Well the good thing about this strategy is that you cant get divorce raped and lose your kids. Also you can choose the gender of your kids. I would hate to have a daughter in todays world. She will be a slut. Even Jordan Petersons daugher is a giga slut that divorce raped her husband.
Also your kid will have great genes. Sounds kinda legit ngl.

WenomWenom

WenomWenom

Iron
saaaame

the problem is that the older you are the more likely there are genetic mutations (some are good like big intelligence but from what i've seen it's usually for the worst).
I would hate to have a daughter in todays world. She will be a slut.
My daughters will be highly educated and intelligent-chads-only

there is only 1 life
yes, but like I am pretty much the same person as my grandfather and dad so in a way they never really die as long as they genetic material is alive
tbh, I set 5’10” min height filter with just Caucasian woman and only 4 results. :feelsrope:

Edit: Ok more results, their filters work a bit retarded
I think it's easier to just go to a university in Scandinavia. in Luxembourg and Belgium all I see are 5'11 absolutely gorgeous women

Last edited:
C

ChristianChad

Zephir
Surrogate belly?

C

ChristianChad

Zephir
Also jfl just impregnate a 20 year old yourself

LMSMaxxer

LMSMaxxer

Dark Triadmaxxer
I'm going the surrogate mother route even if I ascend cause I want Aryan mogging children from 6ft+ Aryan mogging Stacy's ovaries.

Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death
I'm going the surrogate mother route even if I ascend cause I want Aryan mogging children from 6ft+ Aryan mogging Stacy's ovaries.
problem is finding a food partner that is ok with that

LMSMaxxer

LMSMaxxer

Dark Triadmaxxer
problem is finding a food partner that is ok with that
The good part is that I'll have sole custody of my kids so I won't fear a bitch taking them from me. I'll have to find a good woman to raise them, maybe even a nanny cause their momma won't be around.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Platinum
Honestly considering this if things don't change in 10 years. I will just get a self hating Asian girl and have White kids from a donor.

Maybe give the Asian girl one Hapa kid and like 6-7 White egg donor kids. But it would be fucked up to be some weird incel who just has kids with no one to raise them

Last edited:
eren1

eren1

Zephir
What a fucking cuck, Jfl if u think there’s life after death

there is only 1 life, I don’t give a flying fuck about having kids let alone genetic superior kids

I only care about ascending for myself, Jfl @ u it’s over for cucks

spend all that money on a surrogate kid and when you die that’s it, wasted life, wasted money

kys
inb4 u become reincarnated to a 3/10 indian 5’0

HerpDerpson

HerpDerpson

Gold
OP, you are mentally ill, you see a child as a toy that you couldn't get, you didn't get your Lego pirate ship as a kid and now you want to have 7000 Legos as an adult.

E

Enkidu

Silver
I am planning to do the same somehow. But son growing up without a mother.. Brutal
better that than growing up without a father jfl
imagine a life with only virtue signalling females telling you what to do and no father figure role model

WenomWenom

WenomWenom

Iron
Ur not even close to a 6
20220612 224344
bruh
Wait for gene editing tbh
I literally talk about it with science-oriented friends, I am sooo eager for that
But it would be fucked up to be some weird incel who just has kids with no one to raise them
Griffith>mega chad. I love your way of thinking. in my case I am no longer a subhuman nor a trucel (after softmaxxing and getting out of poverty) so I don't think I woud look weird, specially if my kids are taller and prettier than me. at max they would be ashamed of me due to my short height (their greatgrandma will be the same height as their father lol) but I doubt that.

inb4 u become reincarnated to a 3/10 indian 5’0
u dropped this, chad 👑

nigga u already have everything. meanwhile i do everything to get it
I am sorry if your situation is worse than mine but no, I am just as miserable as u and I will never have unconditional love. I wake up everyday knowing this and I still choose to keep on going. my kids are not going to suffer as I did

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Platinum
Griffith>mega chad. I love your way of thinking. in my case I am no longer a subhuman nor a trucel (after softmaxxing and getting out of poverty) so I don't think I woud look weird, specially if my kids are taller and prettier than me. at max they would be ashamed of me due to my short height (their greatgrandma will be the same height as their father lol) but I doubt that.
It just sounds like it would be very weird. There's gotta be some law against this surprised a crazy billionaire hasn't tried this.

Imagine if you had a billion dollars 100K per surrogate you could easily have 1000 kids and create some sort of foundation or non profit to raise them. If you still had a billion by the time most of them were 20's you could afford to give each of them a million dollars.

Last edited:
WenomWenom

WenomWenom

Iron
It just sounds like it would be very weird. There's gotta be some law against this surprised a crazy billionaire hasn't tried this.

Imagine if you had a billion dollars 100K per surrogate you could easily have 1000 kids and create some sort of foundation or non profit to raise them. If you still had a billion by the time most of them were 20's you could afford to give each of them a million dollars.
it's not how it works. first you can get as many donors as you want, there is literally no issue about it. then to make 1000 kids you would need 1000 surrogate moms and there aren't that many, plus for surrogate moms that are many countries that require justification to why a couple need a surrogate mom, for example gay couples or a medical condition of one of them. some countries don't let gay couples use surrogate moms, others don't let them at all and others don't let single people to use them. the few ones that let you use surrogate moms without being married also require you to have a certain life style (basically you cannot be poor), and them you can't have 1000 kids because you are legally obliged to give them financial support if you're not married with the mom, wish means 200euros per month in europe by each one, meaning you would need at least 200 000/months plus being able to demonstrate that you can take care of them. this is true even for biological kids, if literally anyone can prove that you can't take care of one of the kids, you lose the paternal authority over ALL OF THEM. with surrogate moms it is even harder because the problems with legislation start even before they are born.

also, most of the world is blue pilled, even if they want kids they don't see the need for stacy's eggs because they can reproduce with low tier single mother Becky

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Platinum
it's not how it works. first you can get as many donors as you want, there is literally no issue about it. then to make 1000 kids you would need 1000 surrogate moms and there aren't that many, plus for surrogate moms that are many countries that require justification to why a couple need a surrogate mom, for example gay couples or a medical condition of one of them. some countries don't let gay couples use surrogate moms, others don't let them at all and others don't let single people to use them. the few ones that let you use surrogate moms without being married also require you to have a certain life style (basically you cannot be poor), and them you can't have 1000 kids because you are legally obliged to give them financial support if you're not married with the mom, wish means 200euros per month in europe by each one, meaning you would need at least 200 000/months plus being able to demonstrate that you can take care of them. this is true even for biological kids, if literally anyone can prove that you can't take care of one of the kids, you lose the paternal authority over ALL OF THEM. with surrogate moms it is even harder because the problems with legislation start even before they are born.

also, most of the world is blue pilled, even if they want kids they don't see the need for stacy's eggs because they can reproduce with low tier single mother Becky
Well it should be hard for a single guy to just have kids that seems like it would cause a lot of weird situations.