Sv3rige argues with a stickman

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned

sv3rige in his serious monotone voice vehemently disagreeing with a literal stickman with a ridiculously large head and low t voice and also calling him retarded and religious is so funny idk why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15899 and 1 other person
Haha :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

He sounds a bit aspie ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15899
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 15899
I don’t know who that is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 5189
You have a girlfriend
But I’m still suffering and lost. In fact, I’m more lost now than I ever was before. I have no direction and I don’t know where I’m going or what I’m doing. It’s like I’m just blindly driving down a road that I don’t even know where it leads to. Sad shit, innit

But I’m still suffering and lost. In fact, I’m more lost now than I ever was before. I have no direction and I don’t know where I’m going or what I’m doing. It’s like I’m just blindly driving down a road that I don’t even know where it leads to. Sad shit, innit
Do you have any hobbies? Sports or art? Music? Hunting?

Do you have any hobbies? Sports or art? Music? Hunting?
Not really. I play vidya, go to the gym, and listen to music but that’s about it. I get scared when my girlfriend tries to invite me to her friend and her friends boyfriends house. Idk how to talk to them. I met them once and they seemed weirded out by me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Not really. I play vidya, go to the gym, and listen to music but that’s about it. I get scared when my girlfriend tries to invite me to her friend and her friends boyfriends house. Idk how to talk to them. I met them once and they seemed weirded out by me
Social events should be things that you look forward to and enjoy. Loosen up and have fun and don't be too serious. Or maybe have a couple drinks before you go. Having friends and a social life can completely rewire your brain and will make life so much more easier and happier compared to being isolated. That's what causes you to be unable to do simple minimum wage tasks n dat

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore