svensk / scandi prata thread (megathread)

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
basically jag vil har muker notifications frat jag have had barely any recently och jag also beherver reacts

so ye lets prata svenska allihoop!!

@20Nobragger01
@Danish_Retard
@ArvidGustavsson
@lutte
@N1c
@itisogre
@StrangerDanger
@shiitake
@Romeo1111
@Daw
@Latebloomer10
@Nisse
@Wallenberg

(norsks, suomis, dansks are also allowed!!)

Summer Festival GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, Wallenberg, delusionalretard and 5 others
(no immigrants allowed)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 14867, Wallenberg and 8 others
shouldnt have posted it at 5 am when they're all asleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, SkinjobCatastrophe, lutte and 1 other person
im nocturnal these days anyway fam i swear. doesn make much differece tho they'll see this thread eventually.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 7044
what are u doin up at this time btw? also what time is it in sweden rn. i cant remember if they're an hour ahead or an hour behind. its 3:45 rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
im nocturnal these days anyway fam i swear. doesn make much differece tho they'll see this thread eventually.
being nocturnal is ideal
i went over 10 months literally without seeing the daylight
daytime and mornings especially make me feel like shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 6695, lutte and 1 other person
what are u doin up at this time btw? also what time is it in sweden rn. i cant remember if they're an hour ahead or an hour behind. its 3:45 rn
its 4:44
i usually sleep at around 7 am, just been that way since i was 16

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, delusionalretard and Deleted member 5189
Enda en nerdic tråd lesss go

105936AD 81A3 4C73 B402 CCE34418736E

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 5189
being nocturnal is ideal
i went over 10 months literally without seeing the daylight
daytime and mornings especially make me feel like shit
fam ded srs? im the complete opposite. wakin up durin sunset is the best feeling ever.

10 months without seeing daylight? ded srs? u live on the north pole or somethn? hows that possible

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and TUSSELEIF
fam ded srs? im the complete opposite. wakin up durin sunset is the best feeling ever.

10 months without seeing daylight? ded srs? u live on the north pole or somethn? hows that possible
i wake up at like 5 pm so during the winter, autumn and sometimes spring the sun will already have set by then
i have blackout curtains in my room so during the summer no light gets in, thats pretty much how

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
its 4:44
i usually sleep at around 7 am, just been that way since i was 16
whyyyyy tho?

for me rn its the summer holidays and every single day ive been telling myself that ima do an all nighter so that i can sleep on time to reset my sleep schedule and i keep failing and falling asleep at 4-7 lol. im doing the same this night hopefully i actually can stay up the entire time.

i think ive done so many all nighters in the past that ive ran out and cant do them no more.

• +1
i wake up at like 5 pm so during the winter, autumn and sometimes spring the sun will already have set by then
i have blackout curtains in my room so during the summer no light gets in, thats pretty much how
brutal. that must be bad for ur mental health surely? would be for me.

also do u not have parents that care about you being like this? no friends either? how old are u btw

• +1
whyyyyy tho?

for me rn its the summer holidays and every single day ive been telling myself that ima do an all nighter so that i can sleep on time to reset my sleep schedule and i keep failing and falling asleep at 4-7 lol. im doing the same this night hopefully i actually can stay up the entire time.

i think ive done so many all nighters in the past that ive ran out and cant do them no more.
i am more productive during the night, there are no people around and its dark, it just fits my lifestyle tbh
i never felt like doing anything dueing the day, i would just ldar, which i still do but atleast i am being productive with my interests during the night

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
i am more productive during the night, there are no people around and its dark, it just fits my lifestyle tbh
i never felt like doing anything dueing the day, i would just ldar, which i still do but atleast i am being productive with my interests during the night
do u not have a job or anythn? or are u a neet. how old r u?

and wdym by productive? playin vidya? 💀

tbf all ive been doing literally since june is rotting. ive done fucking nothing apart from vidya.

• +1
so many nerdics here its actually insane. there was an article that literally said sweden has the most incels per capita or somethn its actually insane.

why the hell even is that?
Hard to say, the distribution of Chads and Stacies is high, and most women are cakeupmaxxed and statusmaxxed, but many guys are not gl at all and not statusmaxxed as well. Something like 25% of Norwegian men are involuntary childless at age 45

• +1
Pretty much exactly the same with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 7044
do u not have a job or anythn? or are u a neet. how old r u?

and wdym by productive? playin vidya? 💀

tbf all ive been doing literally since june is rotting. ive done fucking nothing apart from vidya.
i had a night job but was laid off and became a neet for 2-3 years up until recently, im currently studying
tbh i ldar most of the evening playing vidya but during the night like past 11pm ill just dedicate my time to other stuff
im 22

Hard to say, the distribution of Chads and Stacies is high, and most women are cakeupmaxxed and statusmaxxed, but many guys are not gl at all and not statusmaxxed as well. Something like 25% of Norwegian men are involuntary childless at age 45
also i think maybe the percentage ratios of ppl living in cities to ppl livin in villages/small towns/countryside is more widely distributed than other countries. thats just a guess tbh.

cuz ppl who live in the city look like a completely different species to countryside ppl.

i cant remember if i made a thread about this but last week i went to this pub miles away in the countryside and literally everyone there looked like an actor and everyone there was noticeably taller and wider than the ppl you'd see in the cities and there was an asian there who had great forward growth and was 6 foot tall which is literally 1 in a million i just couldnt stop staring at everyone.

so ye sweden probably has a ton of good lookin ppl but then a ton of utter subhumans because of this distribution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and TUSSELEIF
i had a night job but was laid off and became a neet for 2-3 years up until recently, im currently studying
tbh i ldar most of the evening playing vidya but during the night like past 11pm ill just dedicate my time to other stuff
im 22
laid off? u got fired?

what r u studying btw?

• +1

XD

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
laid off? u got fired?

what r u studying btw?
yea, just refused to do different types of tasks than the usual so i got fired
i study medicine, i dont even wanna study it tbh i just do it for the studentbuxx

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
yea, just refused to different types of tasks than the usual so i got fired
i study medicine, i dont even wanna study it tbh i just do it for the studentbuxx
tbf all im doin rn is delaying wageslaving. its nearly impossible to put energy into wageslaving when u got no friends n dat. it can literally kill you. i cant believe this wageslave life is just the norm of the world. its unheard of.

people in tribes look down on us the same way we look down on 3rd world factory workers.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 7044
tbf all im doin rn is delaying wageslaving. its nearly impossible to put energy into wageslaving when u got no friends n dat. it can literally kill you. i cant believe this wageslave life is just the norm of the world. its unheard of.
Same situation here tbh. Working when you have no social circle and life, wageslaving just feels pointless. That’s why I’m delaying getting work as well just to get buxx from the government. Wageslaving for nothing tbh, seems soul-crushing to me. Working in a store is suifuel as well when Chads and Stacies and happy couples and friend groups always enter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 5189
Same situation here tbh. Working when you have no social circle and life, wageslaving just feels pointless. That’s why I’m delaying getting work as well just to get buxx from the government. Wageslaving for nothing tbh, seems soul-crushing to me. Working in a store is suifuel as well when Chads and Stacies and happy couples and friend groups always enter
exactly. like what is it you're working for? the whole reason is either so you can go and do stuff or provide for your family. and i got no friends and im an incel fam literally nothing to work for and i never spend the money i currently have anyway. i kinda joke about wanting to go off the grid and run off into the amazon or join a tribe but its something i genuinely consider sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Fucking hell gonna be 31 degrees today :feelsrope:

Have you moved back?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Come to Italy FastBanana, according to @Biggdink anglos slay here with JBW

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7580
:owo:

• Love it
i am mutt lol

im 22
^ subhuman svensk rotter

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7044