Sweet day at school.

A

Asdkl888

Iron
So, at age 14 or 15 I was like fat and not beautiful. At age 16 I became beautiful. I changed schools. One day, I was hanging around this table where the kids played cards, the most beautiful girl in the school asked me to sit next to her and I did, and then she said I was beautiful. I said she was also beautiful. Later on I found out she had a boyfriend and I didn't try anything. I looked significantly better at age 16 than I do now I believe and I wish to go back in time. What a sweet day that was.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, SLA and SuperCheatBros
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began, 11gaijin, FatmanO and 2 others
She was blond blue eyed really beautiful girl. One of the next days I was sitting at this table playing cards. She said I was far away (she wanted me to come over). One day I gave her a kiss on the right cheek. Haven't seen her since school ended about 12 months ago

Last edited:
this happened

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
That's better than mine. Never got looked at by girls at all. Once in 12th grade, I had started to take care of myself more, dressing and eating better. A girl told me "How come you look attractive now?" I had no idea how to respond to that lol. Felt condescending

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, LooksJourney and Deleted member 39
"How come you look attractive now?" I
This is exactly what I want. In a few years when I'm looksmaxxed I want to coincidentally bump into old classmates that used to make fun of my looks and have them say "wow you changed a lot".

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, LooksJourney and jefferson
Oh My Ghost on Netflix

This is exactly what I want. In a few years when I'm looksmaxxed I want to coincidentally bump into old classmates that used to make fun of my looks and have them say "wow you changed a lot".
It wasn't genuine, she was jokingly saying it (or it seemed like it to me)

Tfw no female except your mother has complimented you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

my oneitis in grade 10 said "hey faggot(my name) you're gonna be a serial killer when you grow up.
Tfw no female except your mother has complimented you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Even my mother knows its over,
U should try ascending with her.

I never enjoyed a single day in my formative years :feelsbadman:

As I was walking in the hall in the 10th grade, two kids looked at me and said "That kid's gonna shoot up the school."

I don't have any good memories from school.

Fucking whore goes up to a random person to tell them they're beautiful, yet has a boyfriend. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 470
my oneitis in grade 10 said "hey faggot(my name) you're gonna be a serial killer when you grow up.

Now show up in her house with a knife. "You were right bitch"

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 281, LooksJourney and 1 other person
I feel like sending her a message or maybe show up where she studies today. What's your opinion? Havent talked to her in about an year and we never said bye

I had same situation tbh, except I messagrd her friend why she has a boyfriend but has a crush on me, she doesent want to talk now lul

I feel like sending her a message or maybe show up where she studies today. What's your opinion? Havent talked to her in about an year and we never said bye
this seems like oneitis induced behavior tbh, don't get attached, just ask her if she's dtf if she's interested in you (how direct you are depends on how interested she seems in you, read the situation)

I had same situation tbh, except I messagrd her friend why she has a boyfriend but has a crush on me, she doesent want to talk now lul
Slut didn't want to have to explain herself so she quit talking when you start asking questions:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Slut didn't want to have to explain herself so she quit talking when you start asking questions:feelskek:
I think she just wanted to fuck me tbh, might tease her on monday a bit or smth lul
Her bf is such a betabuxx tho, always buys her so much shit

I think she just wanted to fuck me tbh, might tease her on monday a bit or smth lul

Her bf is such a betabuxx tho, always buys her so much shit
Try to take her from the betabuxx. She might want to fuck if you manipulate her into it. Just try to get her into talking about her bf in a negative way

Try to take her from the betabuxx. She might want to fuck if you manipulate her into it. Just try to get her into talking about her bf in a negative way
Damn, Psyconauth. You're clever.

Idk why ur asking the opinions of a bunch of incels

Will try, I think she wanted to fuck me but more of a ''revenge fuck with the guy who lifts in school'' Im also the only tall available guy in school as the school is mostly with women

Will try, I think she wanted to fuck me but more of a ''revenge fuck with the guy who lifts in school'' Im also the only tall available guy in school as the school is mostly with women
Being the only tall guy will probably increase your chances in that school. Even if it's a "revenge fuck" then go for it.

Being the only tall guy will probably increase your chances in that school. Even if it's a "revenge fuck" then go for it.
Imma still try to salvage, I shoudnt have mentioned that I know she has a boyfriend but her insta is full of relationship shit. I hope I didnt mess it up, she is like a good normie 6 but has ALL RED FLAGS (litteraly saying she is a princess and dying her hair pink and then her boyfriend is buying her shit)

I am 2/10 but I had a great time at high school. I never had a girlfriend though. :feelsrope: