Sweet talked my way to a A today

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
I got a B+ in my assignment I submitted today, I was pissed off because I was pretty sure I would get a A. So during the online class after everyone left I started sweet talking to my teacher and eventually asked her to make my B+ to A and it fucking worked lmao. Life’s good:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, SkinjobCatastrophe, Growth Plate and 4 others
High T yugioh plays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReignsChad, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 1560
My male teacher once said I could do something for an A but I’m a catholic boy so I couldn’t

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11748, Entschuldigung and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 1560
Damn howd you do it? Like complimenting the teacher, or telling a sad story? Whats the method?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Do you think you turn her on?

• JFL
Many teachers aren't that bad
You just need to be in touch with them all the time so they'll make it easier for you

• +1
Damn howd you do it? Like complimenting the teacher, or telling a sad story? Whats the method?
I started with telling the usual “your hair looks pretty today” and eventually I started talking about how much effort I did for the assignment to impress her and how much I appreciated how much hardships she faces because of our class. In the end I told her that her dress looked fabulous and it would make my day if she changed my grades, she did a big smile I knew I was gonna get A. Later I checked my grades after 3 mins and it turned into an A :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I started with telling the usual “your hair looks pretty today” and eventually I started talking about how much effort I did for the assignment to impress her and how much I appreciated how much hardships she faces because of our class. In the end I told her that her dress looked fabulous and it would make my day if she changed my grades, she did a big smile I knew I was gonna get A. Later I checked my grades after 3 mins and it turned into an A :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
do you think she wants you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Jfl they are so weak when it comes to flattery about their looks. Im mirin the social engineering

• JFL