Taban ptosis surgery

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
How effective is it to eliminate UEE? I sent him pics on insta and he suggested I get ptosis surgery to fix my UEE among other things for the rest of my eye area. If it is effective, is it long lasting as well? The surgery costs 4500usd so I hope it lasts a decade at least.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
why would your eyelids revert to a pre surgery state? he is literally cutting away lid tissue

its called fat grafting or ue filler

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Any pre and after pics?

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Wont that give you "cuck" eyes?

Wont that give you "cuck" eyes?
I'm also planning on getting infraorbital rim implants from him. My eyes are my only falio atm. I would probably get to 6.5 psl with a better eye area.

Nigga just get upper eyelid fillers.

They cost way less, effective and stay more than a year.

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah and ascentium
Nigga just get upper eyelid fillers.

They cost way less, effective and stay more than a year.
Ιm 19, I want to be attractive throughout my 20s and even 30s if I don't start losing my hair. One year is nothing.

I need this, bump

Never get ptosis surgery unless you got severely assymetrical eyes. It will make your eyes more round and vertically wide. If you got UEE get fillers, they last much longer in that area.

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, ChestBrah and brainded
Never get ptosis surgery unless you got severely assymetrical eyes. It will make your eyes more round and vertically wide. If you got UEE get fillers, they last much longer in that area.
This. Ptosis surgery is the wrong way to go unless it's a really bad case

This. Ptosis surgery is the wrong way to go unless it's a really bad case

I think ptosis surgery with infraorbital rim implants would do me well, wouldn't they? I'm not into fillers, having to do them every 6-12 months from 19 onward seems pointless to me.

I think ptosis surgery with infraorbital rim implants would do me well, wouldn't they? I'm not into fillers, having to do them every 6-12 months from 19 onward seems pointless to me.
Fillers last about 1 year and more in upper eyelid area, it last longer than how it advertised. This time goes up to 2 years when you got them second and third time. Dont afraid of it, risk of compilation is very low especially if you go to Taban.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
You don't need ptosis surgery. You would look like a cuck. You need upper eyelid fillers.
Fillers last about 1 year and more in upper eyelid area, it last longer than how it advertised. This time goes up to 2 years when you got them second and third time. Dont afraid of it, risk of compilation is very low especially if you go to Taban.
Cuck it is then. I'm not doing fillers boyos. They are a meme just like mewing.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
If your UEE is truly caused by upper eyelid ptosis then it is very effective and the Conjuctuval Resection Ptsosis Surgery is the right treatment selection, not the other UEE concealment procedures other users are suggesting like fat grafting or filler, although it could be combined with those.

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
Far from a meme. Very low IQ statement.
Then inject fillers yourself genius. I've mentioned multiple times fillers are not an option and nigger tier iq dwellers like yourself just keep recommending them.

I'd rather die than to inject fillers in my eyes.

He has plenty on his insta and YouTube
What’s the word on under eye filler? I heard the migration issues were over blown as long as it’s near the bone.

Then inject fillers yourself genius. I've mentioned multiple times fillers are not an option and nigger tier iq dwellers like yourself just keep recommending them.
There’s no reason fillers are not an option. You’re probably just coping.

If your UEE is truly caused by upper eyelid ptosis then it is very effective and the Conjuctuval Resection Ptsosis Surgery is the right treatment selection, not the other UEE concealment procedures other users are suggesting like fat grafting or filler, although it could be combined with those.
How can you know if it is truly caused by eyelid ptosis or if fillers would be enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back