SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Couldn’t watch the video with his sweaty face so close to the camera like that

The fate of the cumskin gg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 8064 and 19 others
What happened? My video isn’t loading

@BrendioEEE give me a TLDR my adhd attention span cant watch that shit

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6302, inceletto, Ritalincel and 2 others
Tahlia realised @Salludon existed and converted to Islam gg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, MrGlutton, Deleted member 4645 and 18 others

Screenshot 20200914 012530

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, balding17yomanletcel, Butthurt Dweller and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, sytyl, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Nah my brother does tho
I’ve never been tested or whatever but ik my attention span is dogshit
Adhd is a superpower. Don’t let the Jews tell you otherwise, and don’t take their (((adderall)))

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Adhd is a superpower. Don’t let the Jews tell you otherwise, and don’t take their (((adderall)))
They wanted to give it to my brother convinced my parents to deny it he’s way to young for that dogshit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and bruh3610
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
you don't really look THAT bad OP, don't worry, not over!

you have good eye area imo, which helps, but you are bloated, so try to lose some fat ASAP, OP! also some tan would help, you look really pale! all around 3.75 PSL as of right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4991 and 5 others
you don't really look THAT bad OP, don't worry, not over!

you have good eye area imo, which helps, but you are bloated, so try to lose some fat ASAP, OP! also some tan would help, you look really pale! all around 3.75 PSL as of right now
Lol can’t tell if srs JFL

She didn't leave lol, her manipulative family is trying some really nasty shit is all.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 6191, PYT and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 6191, PYT and 3 others
yeah, definitely a superpower bro, that's why i failed med school cause it made me so powerful, not like people with adhd have a smaller right side prefrontal cortex

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, bruh3610, BigBoy and 1 other person
Why tf you crying then
Imagine the girl you love that you have known for over a year suddenly getting tricked by her family when she's quite vulnerable and you being unable to do anything about it and unsure what is going to happen, this is a grown woman who is over 18, almost 19, and she has had her phone taken away from her and someone else in her family accessing her account. She basically had to sneak to talk to me again recently, the last time I had to talk to her.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, sytyl, goat2x and 1 other person
Imagine the girl you love that you have known for over a year suddenly getting tricked by her family when she's quite vulnerable and you being unable to do anything about it and unsure what is going to happen, this is a grown woman who is over 18, almost 19, and she has had her phone taken away from her and someone else in her family accessing her account. She basically had to sneak to talk to me again recently, the last time I had to talk to her.
I thought you lived with her now?

Lol dont cry in front of a girl she thinks you're weak now and there's even less chance she'll stay with you

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 1140, wasted and 5 others
yeah, definitely a superpower bro, that's why i failed med school cause it made me so powerful, not like people with adhd have a smaller right side prefrontal cortex
I sincerely don’t believe adhd is a disorder or abormality just a deviation from the norm.
Ive seen so many dudes even my closest friend diagnosed with adhd who grew up to function just fine.
It’s suspect because virtually only males get it like 99% of the time

what did she even say to you bro, how the fuck did she manage to call you?

RIP Brendio

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I sincerely don’t believe adhd is a disorder or abormality just a deviation from the norm.
Ive seen so many dudes even my closest friend diagnosed with adhd who grew up to function just fine.
those friends who are diagnosed probably take pills for it right? without help it's almost impossible to study, you easily get distracted and move on to something else

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
those friends who are diagnosed probably take pills for it right? without help it's almost impossible to study, you easily get distracted and move on to something else
Nah my mate never took pills he’s doing a double major in STEM and business Rn and his GPA is in the A range

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, BrendioEEE, goat2x and 1 other person
Last night was the last night of my past life Got me here like you could never figure me out Last night was the last time, was the last time I'll never let you figure me out Sitting here, talking to myself Thinking how I used to use you Only thing I'm used to Last night was the last night of my past life, woah Ooh-oh-oh, woah, woah, woah Ooh-oh-oh, woah, woah, woah

Nah my mate never took pills he’s doing a double major in STEM and business Rn and his GPA is in the A range
then he got misdiagnosed, lmao at stem and adhd, thats literally not possible, your attention spawn is never more then 1 hour

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SubhumanCurrycel
SimpEEE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 4991 and sytyl
then he got misdiagnosed, lmao at stem and adhd, thats literally not possible, your attention spawn is never more then 1 hour
Tbh yea
Teachers thought I was autistic when I was a kid too.
Have you Read about the link between adhd and hunter gatherer remanents?
Very interesting shit

• +1
If he legitimately has adhd youve fucked him over
Diagnosis wasn’t conclusive 1 doctor said adhd requires meds pedisttician said it’s just typical behaviour for young boys
Parents agreed not gonna rape his brain chemistry over a coin flip especially when he’s not underperforming in class

Then either they were misdiagnosed or you dont know how their inner life is. ADHD is a lifelong disorder it doesnt ever go away.

Thag not true, females have it as well, but majority of femalss have predominately inattentive ADHD. And because they dont have hyperactive symptoms some of them dont get diagnosed until they become older.

• +1
Diagnosis wasn’t conclusive 1 doctor said adhd requires meds pedisttician said it’s just typical behaviour for young boys
Parents agreed not gonna rape his brain chemistry over a coin flip especially when he’s not underperforming in class
Why did they think he has ADHD?

wVSzTcM.gif

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Tbh yea
Teachers thought I was autistic when I was a kid too.
Have you Read about the link between adhd and hunter gatherer remanents?
Very interesting shit
yeah i did, likely to be true cause I've noticed i had big aversion to sleeping at night even when i was 5yo, and when i was in kindergarten i would be the only kid refusing to sleep while the others were sleeping. This is the same as today, i feel sleepy and tired naturally during the day and low appetite but fully awake, happy, active and hungry in the night, this is also the time when my mind races 500hp in a minute. The theory is about how adhd was present in tribesmen who would stay up much latter and in the night to keep guard from predators and keep the fire burning, and then rest in the day

• +1
  • Love it
yeah i did, likely to be true cause I've noticed i had big aversion to sleeping at night even when i was 5yo, and when i was in kindergarten i would be the only kid refusing to sleep while the others were sleeping. This is the same as today, i feel sleepy and tired naturally during the day and low appetite but fully awake, happy, active and hungry in the night, this is also the time when my mind races 500hp in a minute. The theory is about how adhd was present in tribesmen who would stay up much latter and in the night to keep guard from predators and keep the fire burning, and then rest in the day

Also overall a hunter gatherer would need a much different state of mind than say a civilised farmer
Constantly hinting foraging and migrating requires a different mental state and train of thought than a farmer who tends crops daily for most of his life

• Love it
Not sure about his life. But does he have attention problems?
Following instructions he’s shit at but attention problems probably not
He does almost an hours worth of math and English tuition and homework everyday he wouldn’t be able to get through it if he had adhd
I think it was the language barrier ngl because he grew up speaking Hindi before he moved on to elementary he couldn’t understand as much

Also overall a hunter gatherer would need a much different state of mind than say a civilised farmer
Constantly hinting foraging and migrating requires a different mental state and train of thought than a farmer who tends crops daily for most of his life
yeah bro exactly this, i would be a perfect hunter gatherer, i really like dynamic lifestyle, adventure, am addicted adrenaline, have easily noticed how different i am to other people in med school, they are literally timid sheep who are slow when talking and walking and can study the whole day, this shit is just not my thing at all, i seriously need to find some major thats dynamic, and not where you work 9-5 in some office, the thought of it drvies me insane

• +1
  • Love it
yeah bro exactly this, i would be a perfect hunter gatherer, i really like dynamic lifestyle, adventure, am addicted adrenaline, have easily noticed how different i am to other people in med school, they are literally timid sheep who are slow when talking and walking and can study the whole day, this shit is just not my thing at all, i seriously need to find some major thats dynamic, and not where you work 9-5 in some office, the thought of it drvies me insane
I did an 8 hour office shift doing accounts over the holidays for 3 months.
I wanted to gauge my brains out holy fuck I can’t
Fuck desk jobs something that’s dynamic and functional but also preferably related to the health sciences would be my ideal career.
Dudes ik in med are giga shut ins tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and TsarTsar444
I did an 8 hour office shift doing accounts over the holidays for 3 months.
I wanted to gauge my brains out holy fuck I can’t
Fuck desk jobs something that’s dynamic and functional but also preferably related to the health sciences would be my ideal career.
Dudes ik in med are giga shut ins tbh
Ironically Emergency Medicine in a big city would be a descent job for someone with ADHD, too bad the 6-7 years of med school are gruesome sitting on a desk for hours reading.
I'm honestly lost right now, I'm either going to start first year of medicine all over again or maybe go some major that will fit me well that isn't math heavy

• +1
  • Love it
Ironically Emergency Medicine in a big city would be a descent job for someone with ADHD, too bad the 6-7 years of med school are gruesome sitting on a desk for hours reading.
I'm honestly lost right now, I'm either going to start first year of medicine all over again or maybe go some major that will fit me well that isn't math heavy
just finish medicine, it's a very diverse field when it comes to specialties and opens up lots of doorways to things like teaching as well, most jobs aren't amazing no matter the field

I regret not taking the risk of doing an undergrad in science and then trying for med school (really hard to get into med school here)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, BigBoy, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Don’t stress it man just remember that most countries only offer med as a postgraduate due to how fucking demanding it is and how big of a sacrifice it is.
If you can apply as a post grad it’s a decent option if you don’t wanna redo the stress of first year.
The male brain only stops developing around 24 IIRC.
I might to my major in something exercise and health related and apply for post grad if I still feel like it tbh.
It’s such a looksmin tho.
My cousin is 3rd year med school, he’s NWO3 now despite none of his older brothers having balding and both his collagen and physique have gone to shit from the constant stress, he always has dark circles around his eyes too and just looks fucked.
I respect the grind honestly but it’s such a huge demand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, TsarTsar444 and sytyl
just finish medicine, it's a very diverse field when it comes to specialties and opens up lots of doorways to things like teaching as well, most jobs aren't amazing no matter the field

I regret not taking the risk of doing an undergrad in science and then trying for med school (really hard to get into med school here)
you think it's worth starting 1st year again at 19yo? if everything went well i would have finished med school by 24, this way it would be by 25

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl

To be fair it’s pretty hard to get into med anywhere unless you go private and get daddy to pay huge fees lmfao

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and sytyl
Don’t stress it man just remember that most countries only offer med as a postgraduate due to how fucking demanding it is and how big of a sacrifice it is.
If you can apply as a post grad it’s a decent option if you don’t wanna redo the stress of first year.
The male brain only stops developing around 24 IIRC.
I might to my major in something exercise and health related and apply for post grad if I still feel like it tbh.
It’s such a looksmin tho.
My cousin is 3rd year med school, he’s NWO3 now despite none of his older brothers having balding and both his collagen and physique have gone to shit from the constant stress, he always has dark circles around his eyes too and just looks fucked.
I respect the grind honestly but it’s such a huge demand
As most doctors say "I don't regret doing medicine, but if I had to do it again, I wouldn't"

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, goat2x and SubhumanCurrycel