TAILS is a retard. His latest video about the sets of identical twins that got mixed at birth

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Bd16cffe76d4445e98e94d1f47dfd153

No they don't

2d486711c0fa1b8ceac746aa1771308e

And yes I did

What's going on with this retard?

It's clear that the one on the right grew up in an affluent family with good nutrition and ability to nose, rather than mouth breathe. His face is FAR more forward grown, from his mandible, to his maxilla and his eyes are AS A RESULT more upturned or neutral. Whereas the nigga that lived in absolute poverty has recessesion all over the place with areas off downward growth.

2ed6a587645b0399ebe933bb05a7d030

If we were to rate them each independently, the guy on the left with be mid tier normie 5/10 and the guy on the right high tier normie pretty boy 6/10 (Arguably higher)

What an absolute clown. This does nothing but PROVE nurture exists and factors. If it were not the case then we wouldnt have a genenration of downward grown subhumans

Full video below. Tell me what YOU think. Fuck what everyone else says.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Warlow, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
If we were to rate them each independently, the guy on the left with be mid tier normie 5/10 and the guy on the right high tier normie pretty boy 6/10 (Arguably higher)

cope

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Fucking brutal. Muh enviroment is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Jason Voorhees, Tryndamere and 1 other person
I hate tails :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, datboijj and HQNPmaxxing
Fucking brutal. Muh enviroment is cope

Yes Roger Federer was always set to be a tennis great, he barely needed to learn the techniques.

He just needed to step on the court, be handed a racquet and BAM he was ready. It just came to him.

INNATE HAND EYE-COORDINATION

What a load of baloney.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Elvisandreaa
Low ramus has nothing to do with forward growth. Even recessed people can have low ramus. Larsanova is recessed but he has good front.

Last edited:
cc91858a687cd2b221c03946f3e3e9f8.png

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, datboijj, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Weren't you deleting?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
His channel has more doomer subscribers than WW's so he has to appeal to them by having the most :blackpill:perspective on everything. Tbh, i even doubt Tails believes what he's preaching and might just be tryna milk sum money for his yt and fiverrr ratings

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MakinItHappenReturn
Tails keeps dropping heightpills despite himself being over 6' lol

His channel has more doomer subscribers than WW's so he has to appeal to them by having the most :blackpill:perspective on everything. Tbh, i even doubt Tails believes what he's preaching and might just be tryna milk sum money for his yt and fiverrr ratings

Somebody took over from the real Tails

Some Norwegian mother fucker

Someone link me to his discord. I'm going into debate this

I've had enough

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj

I mean ngl bro

I don't even believe I am using much of my IQ here on this one lol

I think somebody as dumb and stupid as @Freshkebab can tell those two twins look distinctly different

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and gamma
Lemme get some boffs in here

@StrangerDanger @reptiles @Preston @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I mean ngl bro

I don't even believe I am using much of my IQ here on this one lol

I think somebody as dumb and stupid as @Freshkebab can tell those two twins look distinctly different
Their jaws looks different but LOW ramus length does have anything to do with mandible forward growth. The noticeable difference I see is low ramus and IPD differences. The so called recessed one has much wider top face and the so called well developed has lower IPD.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and datboijj
Identical twins aren't exactly identical.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Yep they are not always 100% indentical. Rami malik identical twin brother for example has much bigger forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, eduardkoopman, datboijj and 1 other person
Yep they are not always 100% indentical. Rami malik identical twin brother for example has much bigger forehead.

View attachment 1492243
Exactly, but nurture copers will say they had different environments that caused the brother's forehead to be taller. It's all genetics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 16989

They are far more identical than that dumbo

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Olsen twins

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Spencer Pratt

And now?

The Olsen twins

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are 'discreet' for a reason - CNN

Age fucked both of their looks simultaneously

E470503d802dc36bc1508e923ac15b9a

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i swear he posted some bs about how korean prettyboys are now the beauty standard and its over if u dont look like that

nigga never heard of RTT

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, datboijj and MakinItHappenReturn
Tiny genetic differences. What changes in nurture would the Olsen twins have? They're both rich privileged foids.

Stop trolling 5'7 fucking irritating pathetic stupid punchable pointless boring manlet

I'm good friends with Tails and this is what he got to tell you:

"Despite the environment being completely different, the genetically related brothers look almost identical, while the brothers grew up in the same household look nothing alike. This fact for itself already proofs the important of nature. The "Minnesota Study of Twins Reared Apart" investigated over 130 sets of twins whi have been separated at birth. Some of them growing up in completely different countries. All of them ended up looking almsot identical with no significant differences in smv. But the similarities go far beyond smv. I will make a video about this topic once I delivered all the orders from my fiverr (which has 56/56 five star user rating) https://www.fiverr.com/s2/8937d7973b "

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Gaia262, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Just imagine watching blackpill content on YT. There is nothing based about the misery circlejerk that is blackpill content. Tails is the most nhilistic doomer on the planet. Unsubscribe from that nigga and never watch another video.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, GorLee and MakinItHappenReturn
I'm good friends with Tails and this is what he got to tell you:

"Despite the environment being completely different, the genetically related brothers look almost identical, while the brothers grew up in the same household look nothing alike. This fact for itself already proofs the important of nature. The "Minnesota Study of Twins Reared Apart" investigated over 130 sets of twins whi have been separated at birth. Some of them growing up in completely different countries. All of them ended up looking almsot identical with no significant differences in smv. But the similarities go far beyond smv. I will make a video about this topic once I delivered all the orders from my fiverr (which has 56/56 five star user rating) https://www.fiverr.com/s2/8937d7973b "

Tell him to fuck the fuck off and that he is a dimwit

I mean you could say the same for the Sprouse twins and they were raised together
Environment is still important, men are being gracilized which is making them more and more emasculate than previous generations
You don't see zoomers like this
Dalofalid01a

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Still good because there’s too much over the top blue pilled channels in media so this shit helps even it out

Just imagine watching blackpill content on YT. There is nothing based about the misery circlejerk that is blackpill content. Tails is the most nhilistic doomer on the planet. Unsubscribe from that nigga and never watch another video.
Legitimately good advice, I swear that guy actually WANTS people to rope