is your life shit

• yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
think about how good or bad each one of them was and add them all up

is the result a net negative or net positive?

think about how good or bad each one of them was and add them all up

is the result a net negative or net positive?
In that case I have a nothing life. It was in the middle

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
My teen years we're the darkest moments of my Life ive been abused made fun of anything you can think of

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, slavicpsycho and vermillioncorefan
No but every second wasn’t bad so I’m a mediocre nothing faggot.
but u had neutral moments, and negative moments, so add 0 to a negative number and you get a negative life bud:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and moggathon
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Esteban1997
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and moggathon
Everything except raped
alright then don't complain buddy i had to shadowbox my dads hairy ballsack every time i showered with him instead of being spiteful of what happened to you be grateful for what didn't happen to you like getting fisted by ur uncle

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
alright then don't complain buddy i had to shadowbox my dads hairy ballsack every time i showered with him instead of being spiteful of what happened to you be grateful for what didn't happen to you like getting fisted by ur uncle
You have to understand that every person lives different things i may be grateful because It made me stronger but at the same time It scar me for life

• +1
It’s good mixed with bad. There were times I cried. There were times I laughed hard. There were times I loved and there were times I felt heartbroken

• JFL
It’s good mixed with bad. There were times I cried. There were times I laughed hard. There were times I loved and there were times I felt heartbroken
bros life is fr a movie:feelskek:

but when u add it all up was it good or bad

bros life is fr a movie:feelskek:
I remember especially the day i told her to squat over my face so i could eat her ass and pussy as she jerk me off
I cried so hard with a gun to my head

• JFL
but when u add it all up was it good or bad
That’s a lot to add up bud, it’s gonna take a bit to do the math it’s not like I was born yesterday. There’s a lot of seconds to add

• JFL
I remember especially the day i told her to squat over my face so i could eat her ass and pussy as she jerk me off
I cried so hard with a gun to my head
bro that would actually be a hilarious movie scene:feelskek::feelskek:ypu need to make an autobiographical movie and then u can get interviewed and tell them i was ur inspiration

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
bro that would actually be a hilarious movie scene:feelskek::feelskek:ypu need to make an autobiographical movie and then u can get interviewed and tell them i was ur inspiration
Nah it would be a tragic movie scene joker type beat innit

• JFL
Nah it would be a tragic movie scene joker type beat innit
yea this music should play when she starts fucking u even tho it was supposed to be a good thing and then go back and forth between u screaming cackling and crying with a gun to ur face and scenes of u fucking a 10/10 stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore