Blackpill Take the hair pill

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only
Posted a photo on Reddit. Had a beanie on. Literally every girl kept asking how does my hair look because they were afraid I was hiding male baldness with the beanie.

Posted a pic without the beanie in the comments, they saw the hairline is perfect and hair is dense even tho buzzed and they started spazzing.

If you’re going bald, I feel sorry for you, really.

Deleted member 6723

Deleted member 6723

Reddit is a lot more accurate when it comes to social norms compared to these type of forums
4A5EAA65 6AC9 49DE A2F6 7828CD4975FC

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Zephir
All hope is not lost; that's where hairsytems (aka wigs) come into play.

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only
All hope is not lost; that's where hairsytems (aka wigs) come into play.
Some people actually have a nice skull shape and can pull off the bald look. Very hard to do though

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
girls who know enough about male looks to be curious about your hat/hairline are not worth dating long term anyway. im not saying girls who care about your hairline, but girls who have enough experience to know some guys may hide hairline with a hat.

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
trying to minox cope for density tbh fucking cancer really killed me
Not worth it. You’ll lose all the hair once you hop off
just do nothing theory is stupid

who cares if you'll lose hair after you get off it? youre losing it already. thats seriously so dumb. its 2020 the only reason you would ever have to go without it is complete social economic collapse in which case you probably dont give a fuck about your hair.

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only
girls who know enough about male looks to be curious about your hat/hairline are not worth dating long term anyway. im not saying girls who care about your hairline, but girls who have enough experience to know some guys may hide hairline with a hat.
No you dumb fuck, this is why minox is not worth it.

7ED6E0A4 11AA 4F6F BE6F 3370B5A7F13A

What good in having hair if your skin goes to shit?

I swear so many kids just see someone say “hop on roids, hop on minox, hop on fin” and think it’s a fucking miracle with no side effects.

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only
*Reddit is a lot more validating because anyone above 6/10 gets rated as a 10
So if you were to post a pic on Reddit you’ll get rated a 10/10 and have hundreds of comments on your post right?

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned

View attachment 869574

I swear so many kids just see someone say “hop on roids, hop on minox, hop on fin” and think it’s a fucking miracle with no side effects.

you fucking retard, afraid of every little side effect there is, just do nothing theory is cope, you don't want people to ascend is all it is, i've been on minox for 2 years and have none of that shit, stop coping.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

View attachment 869574

Most of the side effects are temporary tbh

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only
you fucking retard, afraid of every little side effect there is, just do nothing theory is cope, you don't want people to ascend is all it is, i've been on minox for 2 years and have none of that shit, stop coping.
Proof?
Show me a pic of your hair from before and your hair after. And also a pic of your skin.

You just can’t beat genetics sometimes. And while you think you’re fixing one problem, you’re creating 10 others on the side.

The only legit looks max is weight loss and skin care.

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only

Still waiting btw

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
Still waiting btw
i run tret + huge skincare routine and my hair is undoubtedly thicker. you agree tret works, right? you have seen pics showing minox grows hair, right? so whats the issue? my results wouldnt reflect minox alone since i run so much collagen inducing chemicals anyway.

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only
i run tret + huge skincare routine and my hair is undoubtedly thicker. you agree tret works, right? you have seen pics showing minox grows hair, right? so whats the issue?

There’s no issue, I just find it funny how people claim things but never back it up with actual proof.
If you hopped on minox I’m pretty sure you took a before and after picture. Literally takes 2 seconds to upload one and another 2 for your skin

Melo95

Melo95

Neurotransmitter death
i run tret + huge skincare routine and my hair is undoubtedly thicker. you agree tret works, right? you have seen pics showing minox grows hair, right? so whats the issue? my results wouldnt reflect minox alone since i run so much collagen inducing chemicals anyway.
what else do you use for your collagen?

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
what else do you use for your collagen?
vitamin c + e, hylauronic acid, glycolic acid peels, niacinimide, dr pen occasionally but i mostly use that for some scars and not necessarily to induce collagen growth

Users who are viewing this thread