AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
This guy is 4'11, married and has kids

Pt
Pt1

I quote @Chadlite Rutherford:

Its because he is a personal trainer

You may not know this, but women bond much better with men in person than over a phone, since we evolved to be physically next to people

Personal trainers have the advantage of being near a woman, very very near, and in good physical shape, in a lot of ways women will feel inferior to their trainer and have low self esteem, while the personal trainer is fit and confident

Not to mention alot of women use personal trainers, so they have no shortage of women being around them

Trust me, the personal trainer pill is legit, I seen a legit truecel on Youtube with a good looking gf, I mean he had decent height, like 6' but his face was awful

(Source)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AhmedBakr, fvolkek, HowAmIAlive123 and 12 others
Cope completely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, ItsOver.com and zikzog
Just find a girl who either
  1. Doesn't know her looksmatch.
  2. Is an extreme outlier.
  3. Is cheating on you with Chad on the side.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, animo123, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Spic marry their own Theory

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and zikzog
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ItsOver.com and zikzog
@Biggdink Brutal Bluepill:bluepill::bluepill:The day won't be far when you see a 5'2 Indian Janitor with a Stacy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ItsOver.com, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Cope.

You want to believe this because this guy got so lucky.
Why I made the other points, he probably just got lucky (outlier) but women are experts at cheating.

He has good facial bones, good body, good wallet and knows how to do relaxing activities. Mogs me.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 10524
Why I made the other points, he probably just got lucky (outlier) but women are experts at cheating.
1. She very likely does know her looksmatch.
2. It's luck, yeah, because he got lucky choosing a career as Personal Trainer. He probably didn't do it for dating purposes.

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
Cope completely.
No, women submit to authority

Looks isnt everything when dealing with women IRL

A man with power is attractive to women, guys who are police officers, politcians, military guys, violent criminals

Do you know how many women sleep with their boss?

Looks is everything when women know nothing about you, like online dating or first glance

Women are attracted to power tho, a personal trainer has the power to tell women what workouts to do and what her diet will be, she will listen and be obedient to him, also they are usually both half naked around each other for hours a week

Personal trainers have admitted they have slept around with so many dudes wives its insane

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 7580, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Furak raised my cortisol

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Just be a 4'11 Indian Personal Trainer theory

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Personal trainers have admitted they have slept around with so many dudes wives its insane
"In 30 years in the training business, I've probably had affairs with more than 40 married women."