AlexAP

Kraken
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, thecel, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
is that shit about a girl being horny when ovulating made up

No it's legit. I took my gf off the pill cuz she was having sexual problems and it fixed all her issues. The pill is poison. And during ovulation it's very obvious from her behavior and the way she smells and her body gets warm etc

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Pollorex, Lmao and 4 others
I didnt took my pills today

No it's legit. I took my gf off the pill cuz she was having sexual problems and it fixed all her issues. The pill is poison. And during ovulation it's very obvious from her behavior and the way she smells and her body gets warm etc
legit. I told mine to just get an iud. Why fuck with your hormones when thers better options

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
so the myth that women are attracted to feminine features when they're on the pill is a myth after all..

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and thickdickdaddy27
I don't think there's definite proof for that. Some report higher libido when ovulating, some report less, some see no change. Considering the fact that many claims about ovulation were wrong, I think this one could be wrong too.

Girls have higher sex drive than guys with or without pill

Last edited:
legit. I told mine to just get an iud. Why fuck with your hormones when thers better options
I'm on trt so my sperm is very unlikely to impregnate her, and I always check my condoms afterwards and we have morning after pills just in case