Take the SKULLMOGGING PILL

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
So after doing a lot of cold approaches in the past few weeks, I feel that the SKULLMOGGING PILL is among the most important pill.

So I'm a manlet, and hence correspondingly I have a smaller skull compared to taller people.
Among all the cold approaches I did, the only girls who responded positively had a smaller skull than me (also true for girls taller than you). Any girl who had a bigger skull than me (usually in the form of a longer midface since foids don't have huge jaws or foreheads), the girl was downright cold and indifferent towards me, with some even getting offended.

In order for a girl to be attracted to you, you absolutely need to have a bigger skull (midface) than her. (Also explains why my MTN/HTN friend slays left and right despite having no aesthetics - he got a huge skull).

SAD NEWS for you is that skull size is unchangeable. Only thing I have seen come close is Astro Sky's bonesmashing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Astro didnt bonesmash ik him personally. Yea long midface is a good trait you shouldnt have horseface for sure but long midface is aristocratic. I have a long but slightly narrow face so im long hair maxing rn and growing beard

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Astro didnt bonesmash ik him personally. Yea long midface is a good trait you shouldnt have horseface for sure but long midface is aristocratic. I have a long but slightly narrow face so im long hair maxing rn and growing beard
I only saw Astro's recent video, and his face had widened way way more than I remember in his mewing videos. Did he get surgeries or something?

What I noticed is that long midfaced girls were never attracted to me since I don't have a one - which means I was not skullmogging her. The girls from whom I received the best responses were the ones who I skullmogged substantially.

• +1
what's your age, location, ethnicity?
where were you doing approaches?
how many approaches did you do roughly?
what was the range of reactions in terms of rough percentages? eg 10% complete ignore, 10% number, 3% respond to text etc

• +1
He did bonesmash tho hahahha

• Hmm...
what's your age, location, ethnicity?
where were you doing approaches?
how many approaches did you do roughly?
what was the range of reactions in terms of rough percentages? eg 10% complete ignore, 10% number, 3% respond to text etc
Not sure how that's relevant to the thread... but still I'll DM you.

Skull size isn't really proportional to body height tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
I only saw Astro's recent video, and his face had widened way way more than I remember in his mewing videos. Did he get surgeries or something?

What I noticed is that long midfaced girls were never attracted to me since I don't have a one - which means I was not skullmogging her. The girls from whom I received the best responses were the ones who I skullmogged substantially.
hes on tren and he mewed lots didnt bonesmash. The big skull is probably from the steroids

• +1
Skull size isn't really proportional to body height tbh
Yeah, which is why I mentioned the taller girls with smaller skulls than me. It's still largely correlated though.

hes on tren and he mewed lots didnt bonesmash. The big skull is probably from the steroids
How the hell did he not get Joe Rogan face then ... from the video I remember his face was still pretty sharp, unlike Rogan who had just addition of bone mass to every crevice of his face, making it less sharper.

• +1
Yeah, which is why I mentioned the taller girls with smaller skulls than me. It's still largely correlated though.

How the hell did he not get Joe Rogan face then ... from the video I remember his face was still pretty sharp, unlike Rogan who had just addition of bone mass to every crevice of his face, making it less sharper.
not sure but some users here did mention he looked uncanny

• +1
yes having a skull thats proportional with your body so you look normal is worse than having a bobblehead skull that makes u look manlet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexanderTheGreat
If you have a small skull you just gotta own it as it can’t be changed. Getting a shorter haircut will make your small skull look more chiselled (if already lean). I see it all the the time, ethnics with small skulls but they have fades which makes them look chiselled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and AlexanderTheGreat
Astro didnt bonesmash ik him personally.
2542889_20190403_162431-1.gif

Edit: skull size is usually correlated with body weight at the time you were born @Zenturio

Last edited:

Edit: skull size is usually correlated with body weight at the time you were born @Zenturio
he hasnt bonesmashed at all thats what he told me. This gif may just be an expirement or hes lying

Is there any data on that

So after doing a lot of cold approaches in the past few weeks, I feel that the SKULLMOGGING PILL is among the most important pill.

So I'm a manlet, and hence correspondingly I have a smaller skull compared to taller people.
Among all the cold approaches I did, the only girls who responded positively had a smaller skull than me (also true for girls taller than you). Any girl who had a bigger skull than me (usually in the form of a longer midface since foids don't have huge jaws or foreheads), the girl was downright cold and indifferent towards me, with some even getting offended.

In order for a girl to be attracted to you, you absolutely need to have a bigger skull (midface) than her. (Also explains why my MTN/HTN friend slays left and right despite having no aesthetics - he got a huge skull).

SAD NEWS for you is that skull size is unchangeable. Only thing I have seen come close is Astro Sky's bonesmashing.
U can change skull size.

U can get longer midface by midface/maxillary downgraft but it can fuck up your proportions.

U can get longer lower third by jaw implants or increasing ramus length (i don't know the surgeries for this,u can look it up).
U can get genioplasty for chin that would increase ur chin length and make ur skull look taller

• +1
U can change skull size.

U can get longer midface by midface/maxillary downgraft but it can fuck up your proportions.

U can get longer lower third by jaw implants or increasing ramus length (i don't know the surgeries for this,u can look it up).
U can get genioplasty for chin that would increase ur chin length and make ur skull look taller
Yeah you are right. Jaw implants are a legit thing that I am thinking about right now... simply for the vertical length
Midface surgery does sound pretty hacky that could get fucked up.

I think you were also doing bonesmashing for your chin right? Has there been any effect so far?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Yeah you are right. Jaw implants are a legit thing that I am thinking about right now... simply for the vertical length
Midface surgery does sound pretty hacky that could get fucked up.

I think you were also doing bonesmashing for your chin right? Has there been any effect so far?
Yes,longer chin and more squarer and wider.
I always had a square chin but it was narrow and short.

I want a Superman type chin ,one thing I have observed is tall chin makes ur face look more longer,masculine and it makes the lower third look angular and looks more longer too

Yes,longer chin and more squarer and wider.
I always had a square chin but it was narrow and short.
Wait, so you are saying that you actually have achieved results from chinsmashing?

I want a Superman type chin ,one thing I have observed is tall chin makes ur face look more longer,masculine and it makes the lower third look angular and looks more longer too
Superman chin would be more of a wide chin, whereas the other one you are talking about is the tall chin (think Jason Statham, whose Norwood is saved by his lower third).

Wait, so you are saying that you actually have achieved results from chinsmashing?

Superman chin would be more of a wide chin, whereas the other one you are talking about is the tall chin (think Jason Statham, whose Norwood is saved by his lower third).

View attachment 1667009View attachment 1667010
No,i am talking about the comic Superman,he has a wide and tall chin and square too.
Of couse rhe comic one has too big chin i just want a bit more longer and wider.
Yes,chinsmashing works
If u search "bonesmashing" with my username using he search button u will find my chinsmashing post.
If u don't find it ,tell me ,i will send it to u from my bookmarks

i really like my huge skull,i rarely see anyone mog my skull

Is this acceptable skullmog

2890264_IMG_2CC3A34F4B7C-1.png

• +1
Is this acceptable skullmog

2890264_IMG_2CC3A34F4B7C-1.png
My skull is just under 25 cm from menton to top

2890146_IMG_9087.jpg

In this pic her skull looks 7 cm shorter than mine so she is kinda small skulled.