Taking a shit rn

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
On my phone too. I've been on tinder for a couple of weeks now and I see no asian or curry whores despite my location having tons. White girls only, valhalla for a man like me

Anyways I met this girl on tinder and we're gonna smoke weed at her place this weekend. Vibed with her hard but she is a slut, so I'm tryna get a nice FwB from this

Either way I'm gonna get high this weekend and get my dicked sucked consensually or not

D05A9842 4298 484B A5D1 72D6ADC30739

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 24444

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 30399 and 3 others
rape her

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, BearBoy, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deprived
thought you were incel

Are you going to bring slippers with lifts in them when you go to her place?
Nah prob not. I already told her I'm barely 5'11 and she also said me being 19 is cute (even though I kept telling her I turn 20 in a month)
I think some girls just want a submissive prettyboy in bed. Better for me bc I think I forgot how to have sex
thought you were incel
I've been sexless for 6 months

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Nah prob not. I already told her I'm barely 5'11 and she also said me being 19 is cute (even though I kept telling her I turn 20 in a month)
I think some girls just want a submissive prettyboy in bed. Better for me bc I think I forgot how to have sex

Also like when you try to brag abt foids to your friends or on this homo forum they end up flaking, should have just made a slay story

• JFL
Also like when you try to brag abt foids to your friends or on this homo forum they end up flaking, should have just made a slay story
I'm way to high inhib to record sex tbh and also she scares me ngl
Just gonna smoke and have a good time and try to snap a pic while she's asleep or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I'm way to high inhib to record sex tbh and also she scares me ngl
Just gonna smoke and have a good time and try to snap a pic while she's asleep or something
I meant not to record but just slay and made a thread, obv recording is retarded jfl

• +1

ah

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 23115
Mogs me to the next realm of valhalla

• +1
Fuck off dirty sexhaver

• JFL