Taking pics while looksmaxing - Beneficial or deadly?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I just took pictures of myself. Now I feel like shit. I'm uglier than I thought I was. I look better in a mirror. Significantly.
Now the question arises whether we should take pics while looksmaxing.
On the one hand, taking pictures can make you feel bad. It can trigger your insecurities, which can lead to you giving up on looksmaxing. I'm close to giving up and just rotting in my basement until I die.
On the other hand, when you take pics you can see the progress. So you could see that looksmaxing actually works, which will keep your motivation up.

Discuss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorseFace
Take pics of areas you're able to improve without surgery, and feel bad enough to do something about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Animas
Take pics of areas you're able to improve without surgery, and feel bad enough to do something about it.
dawg invest your time in losing weight rather than rotting here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
this "improve without surgery" is a meme in my opinion. How am I supposed to improve my face without getting surgery? All I can do is fix my acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and ZyzzReincarnate
this "improve without surgery" is a meme in my opinion. How am I supposed to improve my face without getting surgery? All I can do is fix my acne.

Dawg, I'm not against you getting surgery. Never said I was. You asked a question about pictures, I answered with my opinion.

• +1
Dawg, I'm not against you getting surgery. Never said I was. You asked a question about pictures, I answered with my opinion.
dawgcel

• +1
beneficial, it's always awesome to see how far you've come

• +1
I've been taking pics of myself everyday for the past few months, sometimes I feel good after, sometimes I don't.

• +1
The mirror is a cope. Don’t look at the mirror. You feel more attractive (subconsciously) when you do.

The best way is to take a video of yourself using a professional camera OR the back camera on your phone.

• +1

By dropping bodyfat, changing your diet to a low sodium intake one, getting clear skin, exercising, good posture, better neck muscles, better haircut. All these have an effect on how your face looks even tho the majority are not face related.

• +1
I've been taking pics of myself everyday for the past few months, sometimes I feel good after, sometimes I don't.
VST is chad tho

OP tbh your condition depends on a few things , what’s your looksmax potential, and what’s your height. if you have a high looksmax potential it’s good to identify your flaws and fix them

• +1
VST is chad tho

OP tbh your condition depends on a few things , what’s your looksmax potential, and what’s your height. if you have a high looksmax potential it’s good to identify your flaws and fix them
he is stuck in a office without females and doesnt have social circle. his social circle is a bunch of 40 year olds kek

• +1
he is stuck in a office without females and doesnt have social circle. his social circle is a bunch of 40 year olds kek
jfl dude mogs me into oblivion anyways and his face is the chad avi for some .me users dudes a legend needs to stop circle jerking online and start approaching/building a chad social circle

• +1
By dropping bodyfat, changing your diet to a low sodium intake one, getting clear skin, exercising, good posture, better neck muscles, better haircut. All these have an effect on how your face looks even tho the majority are not face related.
All this only adds 0.5 points on a rating scale. (except if you fix severe acne it might add 1.5).

• +1
  • +1
VST is chad tho

My height is 6'. I don't know how high my looksmax potential is since I don't know how muscular I can get. My height pretty much limits my looksmax potential unfortunately. Looking too muscular as a 6' short guy would not be beneficial anyways.

• +1
My height is 6'. I don't know how high my looksmax potential is since I don't know how muscular I can get. My height pretty much limits my looksmax potential unfortunately. Looking too muscular as a 6' short guy would not be beneficial anyways.
lmao you’re not short idiot 6’0 is tall. It doesn’t the opposite of limit you. Wear 2 inch lifts. When you work out just work on getting lean. As long as you can get surgery and look “normal” you can do really well ( I have a 6’2 friend normal looking and he’s a slayer )

• +1
Losing fat and gymmaxxing is best thing ever trust me

Losing fat and gymmaxxing is best thing ever trust me
losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time is impossible. First place I gain fat is my face.

losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time is impossible. First place I gain fat is my face.
For me due to loose skin Im better at a bit higher body, like 18 or 19. I look bigger but also feel more confident due to no loose skin and I feel I have a bit of that Bane look so people respect me more due to size

Beneficial. I'll post a thread later about my ascension with video proof