Tall guys just can't loose .

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Silver
Even if they have a total subhuman face so many gl foids ltr with them to feel ' pretty ' in hands of a ugly ogre.

Tall + gl face boom you won in this fuking life.

It's brutal tbh I'm 179cm (manletism in Germany btw) here you will see total subhuman 6'3 ogres with pretty girls .
Fuck this life man

If you are 6'2+ in this forum you are either sub 4 or extremely mentally ill or a narcy faggot
Choose one

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, greywind, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
The heightpill is the most brutal thing I live in Europe and of 100 men you see who are short you will maybe see 10 with a gf at best

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, greywind, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
are you implying tall guys cant be tight?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, shizuku11111, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
cap 6'3 barefoot and haven't hugged a girl ever

• +1
Reactions: ziggy.s, Bartenderofnashv and The Homelander
Even if they have a total subhuman face so many gl foids ltr with them to feel ' pretty ' in hands of a ugly ogre.

It's brutal tbh I'm 179cm (manletism in Germany btw) here you will see total subhuman 6'3 ogres with pretty girls .
Fuck this life man

If you are 6'2+ in this forum you are either sub 3 or extremely mentally ill or a narcy faggot
Choose one
Last one part is missing an option

Fuck this life man

If you are 6'2+ in this forum you are either sub 4 or extremely mentally ill or a narcy faggot
Choose one
COPE

• +1
Reactions: ziggy.s
Why would I cope here retard? I'm a manlet I literally ended all my copes to write this brutal shit.
Because you're a brain dead, effeminate short guy who can't see outside of his own bias.

ALL THe guy I see in relationship with decent women. Are gymmaxed tall dudes.

Every word in this post is true without any cope refute it without hiding behind Bush.
You're coping because all of the available research into the matters shows that women prefer men around 5'11" to 6'0". That's fairly within the proximity of the average height range. It isn't something as bleak as y'all make out. I suppose for a piece of shit like yourself, it is, but 99.99% of men aren't as short as you.

I am 6ft2 and i believed people are good and decent, whichis sign of mental illness

You're coping because all of the available research into the matters shows that women prefer men around 5'11" to 6'0
What you said is 100 percent true in MUMBAI where average height is 5.5 feet , average height in Germany and west europe is legit 183 cm for males and I'm not one of those retards who exaggerates by saying shit like 'average zoomer is 6'3' .

It isn't something as bleak as y'all make out.
I didn't exaggerate anything in this thread go outside and see if what I said is truth or not.

I didn't exaggerate anything in this thread go outside and see if what I said is truth or not
When I go outside I see average height men with women. Quit it with this BS height pill crap.

Fuck this life man

Choose one
for every ugly tallfag with a gl girl youll see a 5‘8 edgar with a hotter gf

low inhib pill sends its regards

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ihearvoices, SomethingIsWrong and 2 others
for every ugly tallfag with a gl girl youll see a 5‘8 edgar with a hotter gf

low inhib pill sends its regards
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty