Tall square chin is more important than Jaw

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
A sexually dimorphic chin makes or breaks the lower third. Having average jaw width and slightly steep gonial angle can be salvaged by tall and square chin.

FD859239 4B9D 4CCA 914F CAE79401E59C

The only important thing with the jaw is mandible forward growth. It’s impossible to be a mogger with a bad chin. It makes or breaks the lower third. Take a look at Hexum for example.

4925D5A3 55A9 45E6 AE08 D71D9E484D90

Steep(er) gonial angle but salvaged by tall and square chin.

tall and wide chin is also important for skin tightening. Without it you’ll look underwhelming in old age. The same can be said for Zygos but that’s for another thread.

Conclusion: Chin>Jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rolloftape, Aero, overtier1011 and 9 others
chin is your virility. weak chin = 1 punch ko faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rolloftape, Aero, horizontallytall and 5 others
said by who???

stfu

everything matter thoery

What did that guy in the pic get done?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rolloftape, shahid khan, 5.5psl and 3 others
damn you're on a forum discussing about aesthetics and can't even talk about that
do you use this simplicistic approach irl too??

damn you're on a forum discussing about aesthetics and can't even talk about that
what do you want?? i said okay

why are you looking so deep into this shit even if i was being ironic

strong chin can save small jaw the opposite can't happen
Chalamet strong jaw weak chin so is Lorenzo zurzolo and Atesh salih

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 23558
saw a few morphs like this, first time i didnt even realize for a minute only the chin was altered ( not on this one ) chinpill is law period, harmony above all else tho unless u wanna be a lord farquaad looking mf.
if you are a truly recessed chincel, make a beard out of pubes and gorilla glue for all i care but if you can hide that shit it will raise your appeal with no exception

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230102_185726.jpg
    Screenshot_20230102_185726.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape and AspiringMogger
Indians have no chin yet they’re stealing his oneitis
Brootal .. women prefer personality

3xUyO3B

Cuck vs man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 23558, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Both matteer

saw a few morphs like this, first time i didnt even realize for a minute only the chin was altered ( not on this one ) chinpill is law period, harmony above all else tho unless u wanna be a lord farquaad looking mf.
if you are a truly recessed chincel, make a beard out of pubes and gorilla glue for all i care but if you can hide that shit it will raise your appeal with no exception
Exactly. It’s impossible to mog with a bad chin.

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad
Chalamet strong jaw weak chin so is Lorenzo zurzolo and Atesh salih
Chalamet has a strong chin and weak jaw JFL and same for zurzolo. Atesh has a tall chin although it isn’t square and his jaw isn’t particularly good.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Chalamet has a strong chin and weak jaw JFL and same for zurzolo. Atesh has a tall chin although it isn’t square and his jaw isn’t particularly good.
chalamet has a shit chin zurzolo has average chin

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 17872
chalamet has a shit chin zurzolo has average chin
F23D8A92 DD05 4433 9799 E753359622B3

Look at how wide it is. It’s his jaw that is narrow, but his chin is very wide and tall enough. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 23558
View attachment 2023772

Look at how wide it is. It’s his jaw that is narrow, but his chin is very wide and tall enough. You have no idea what you’re talking about.
looks a dick his chin. his jaw is extremely angular and flared gonions w great masseters. chin is a failo most of the times very rarely is it a halo , also the most easily changeable part of the face evertyone can get a genio or filler there

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
A sexually dimorphic chin makes or breaks the lower third. Having average jaw width and slightly steep gonial angle can be salvaged by tall and square chin.

View attachment 2023639

The only important thing with the jaw is mandible forward growth. It’s impossible to be a mogger with a bad chin. It makes or breaks the lower third. Take a look at Hexum for example.

View attachment 2023642

Steep(er) gonial angle but salvaged by tall and square chin.

tall and wide chin is also important for skin tightening. Without it you’ll look underwhelming in old age. The same can be said for Zygos but that’s for another thread.

Conclusion: Chin>Jaw.
Chin for the win

Chin is life
Maher chin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and AspiringMogger