Tall, thin guys are LANKS, NOT LANKLETS.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
If a booklet is a small book, a manlet is a small man, and a brainlet is a small brain—then a lanklet is a small lank.

Lanklets actually are manlets who’re thin and whose skeletal frames are narrow. Thin, tall men are lanks and not lanklets.

Still not convinced? How about this: What do you call a guy who’s skinny, narrow, and tall? A lanklet? What do you call a guy who’s skinny, narrow, and short? A manlet and a framelet but not a lanklet? Since the 1st example (tall guy) is larger than the 2nd example (short guy), why does the word for a tall framelet even have the suffix -let at its end? It makes no sense. Adding the suffix -let to a word creates a smaller version of it. Is a lanky, small guy a lankletlet with 2 “let”s?

Get your terminology right. It’s just “lank”.

Alternative View : Skinny, tall guys can be considered lanklets as long as their frames are significantly narrower than average lanks’ frames. However, this reasoning means that average-height, narrow-framed guys would count as manlets because they’re small.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Survivor95, Rt-Rust1 and 11 others
Keep coping lanklet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mafiaboy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
keep coping twink

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, germanlooks, thecel and 1 other person
Good thing I will never have a person call me any of these terms

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mik
IMG 20210111 185952 1

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy, Deleted member 9670, Survivor95 and 7 others
high iq thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 17311 and thecel
I’d much rather be a lank than some kind of mini fridge

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
high iq

• +1
I mean anything to upgrade my lanklet status so sure call me a lank

• +1
If a booklet is a small book, a manlet is a small man, and a brainlet is a small brain—then a lanklet is a small lank.

Lanklets actually are manlets who’re thin and whose skeletal frames are narrow. Thin, tall men are lanks and not lanklets.

Still not convinced? How about this: What do you call a guy who’s skinny, narrow, and tall? A lanklet? What do you call a guy who’s skinny, narrow, and short? A manlet and a framelet but not a lanklet? Since the 1st example (tall guy) is larger than the 2nd example (short guy), why does the word for a tall framelet even have the suffix -let at its end? It makes no sense. Adding the suffix -let to a word creates a smaller version of it. Is a lanky, small guy a lankletlet with 2 “let”s?

Get your terminology right. It’s just “lank”.

Alternative View : Skinny, tall guys can be considered lanklets as long as their frames are significantly narrower than average lanks’ frames. However, this reasoning means that average-height, narrow-framed guys would count as manlets because they’re small.
Ok lanklet

• JFL
Ogrelet= small ogre, chadlet=small Chad and so one, miring your common sens.

• +1